[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is what the american education system has deteriorated to.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1446873421044.jpg (246 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446873421044.jpg
246 KB, 1280x720
This is what the american education system has deteriorated to. How does this make you feel?
>>
>>71974667
it's supposed to be [spoiler] fun! [/spoiler]
>>
Who gives a shit.

As long as they learn the lessons who cares how the teacher decides to teach? At least they are still learning about the war
>>
I don't feel anything. Education and culture are dead.
>>
>>71974874
Yes, we must condition the stupid young goyim so they sign up for twitter account and start spewing that liberal propaganda. Excellent work Chaim.
>>
This can't be real
>>
>>71975309
Welcome to the [CURRENT YEAR]
>>
>>71974667
>#TRENCHFOOT!
Jesus Christ. This is what it takes for kids to learn now?
>>
>>71974667

Vile
>>
>>71975208
they were already going to do that. Those who aren't going to do that are conservative kids who plan to work a profession or go to college and not waste their time with it. If they were to learn to use twitter to share their opinion, it would destroy liberal safe zones.
>>
File: omgromeo1.jpg (116 KB, 1024x675) Image search: [Google]
omgromeo1.jpg
116 KB, 1024x675
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.