[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is wrong with America at the moment?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: cat.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
It doesn't make sense to me. The Muslims bombed the twin towers. Why are you guys still letting them in (refugees)?
>>
>>71974357
We're the only western country considering n outright ban on muslim immigration
>>
>>71974502
You mean Trump is considering a ban on Muslim immigration. If any of the other fucking idiots get in we are 100% guaranteed to become as cucked and pillaged as Europe.
>>
>>71974679
I hope Trump gets elected.
>>
>>71974357
Leftists seeking an authoritarian governance are flooding the nation with poor uneducated people from nations more comfortable with authoritarian governance.
>>
>>71974787
>Leftists seeking an authoritarian governance are flooding the nation
>Implying Trump isn't authoritarian
>>
>>71974738
I do too canadabro
>>
File: 1458613157671.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1458613157671.gif
1 MB, 300x300
We dead.
>>
Marxism became the dominant ideology of the elites and has been taught in school/media for decades
>>
File: lynchtrayvonburgerking.jpg (94 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
lynchtrayvonburgerking.jpg
94 KB, 400x300
>>71974357
Says Mr.Canada

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/vote-for-trump
>>
>>71974357
Because it was the jews.

Muslims are pussies and don't start shit here or they get torn down. Just like the niggers.

You people need to really get out more and stop reading so many irrelevant articles.

Whites have been spinning the fucking Earth for centuries and nothing is changing.
>>
>>71976630
EDIT for Sweden and Germany. You guys might, in fact, be fucked.
>>
What has always been the problem with America, Jews and Niggers.
>>
Our Saudi Arabia debt makes the wealthy elites protect their religion in our mind controlling media
>>
>>71974787
what is so authoritarian about the american 'left'?
>ZOMG RAISING TAXES ON THE WEALTHY WILL LEAD TO HOLODOMOR
>>
9/11 was 15 years ago.
We have forgotten who we are.
We have forgotten everything we once stood for.
We have no purpose. Just millennial rejection of authority and accepted narratives or traditions.
We have no enemy to fight but each other. We have no grand unifying rallying cry but our ideologies. The feminists dig in on one side, the rationalists on the other side and we fight. We need a cause. Something to believe in, to fight for again. Nobody was bitching about cultural appropriation after watching the towers fall.
Peace time is bad for nations that are meant to rule the world.
>>
>>71974357
Please. The extremists who did the TT attacks had it in for USA because of your foreign policy debacles, not because you are "infidels". Most Muslims either like the USA or just don't care about it at all.
>>
>>71977644
Bin Laden refused to be cucked by the house of Saud. that's literally all this is about. He had one little revenge fantasy that went waaaaaay beyond his wildest dreams. He knocked down two buildings which was not at all part of the plan and he brought a reckoning down on his head that he did not plan on.
Everything spiraled out of control durka durka muhammad jihad and bam we've got ISIS.
>>
>>71977880
and bam you are a fucking idiot
>>
>>71977644
N-not all muslims!
>>
I wonder what the reaction would be if the twin towers were knocked down in CURRENT YEAR instead on 2001.
>>
>>71979942
Probably call them accidents.
>>
File: 6 out of 6.jpg (153 KB, 567x633) Image search: [Google]
6 out of 6.jpg
153 KB, 567x633
>>71977880
>thinks OBL did it without any help

Don't you wonder what's in those 28 pages?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.