[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf? Has Based Ben Shapiro joined us again brothers? Is he S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: x9.jpg (53 KB, 354x236) Image search: [Google]
x9.jpg
53 KB, 354x236
Wtf? Has Based Ben Shapiro joined us again brothers? Is he Stumping for Trump?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy59NTrnwkw
>>
>>71972736
>implying I would trust little benji ever again and watch any of his videos ever again

nice try poor mans straya
>>
File: 1460133269399-1.gif (3 MB, 304x420) Image search: [Google]
1460133269399-1.gif
3 MB, 304x420
Ben Shaprio? Is that AIDS Frodo's real name?
>>
still wearing his gay little jew hat
>>
File: notevenonce.jpg (34 KB, 196x249) Image search: [Google]
notevenonce.jpg
34 KB, 196x249
>>71972853

Alright, you got me. Why are we supposed to hate Ben Shapiro THIS week?

Last I heard of him he had done a video highlighting all the ways in which Black Lives Matter is wrong about everything. That seemed pretty much what /pol/ would like, but I guess the high schoolers on here need overt, actual Trump dick-sucking to be satisfied.
>>
>>71972736
No he was just making a point. He does not support Trump.
>>
>>71973632
we already know blm is wrong about everything

anyone can hate on sjws, plenty of actual libs do

Trump is the basic litmus test for discerning between patriots and cuckservatives. ben failed this test. the the fields white-knighting was probably the most embarrassing way he could have burned all his cred.
>>
>>71973632
principle?? once a spineless cuck, always a spineless cuck
>>
>>71974048
desu i actually get his stance on trump.
I'll be voting for trump and want him in office but he isn't the fuher i had in mind. I was thinking a more honest hard line ted cruz, which is what ben is probably wishing for
>>
File: 35.jpg (98 KB, 1200x849) Image search: [Google]
35.jpg
98 KB, 1200x849
>>71972736
The god emperor loves all his children, even when they have sinned against him

Come to daddy ben
>>
File: 1449534858332.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1449534858332.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>71974214
>el rato
>honest
>>
>>71974214
nobody attacks him on his stance on Trump though. Bill Whittle is Cruz supporter too, yet I still watch him.

But Bill Whittle didnt use Michelle Fields to try to discredit Trump and get his campaign manager fired.
>>
>>71973896
Yeah just making a point about free speech and how stupid it was to get "triggered" over chalk writing saying "#trump2016"

You idiots get excited over nothing
>>
File: shapiro sell out.jpg (113 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
shapiro sell out.jpg
113 KB, 600x750
>>71973632
1. He's an orthodox Jew. Self-explanatory

2. He's a conservative, not a nationalist. He is loyal to Judaism and to Israel before America.
/pol/ has always been libertarians and NatSoc sympathizers, not conservatives. Trump is a nationalist.

3. He bashes Trump for being sleezy when Ted is just as, if not more, sleezy (Carson dropping out)

4. He is obviously bought out by the Daily Wire, /pol/ doesn't like sellouts

>>71973921
>anyone can hate on sjws
this, SJWs are fucking rabid these days, they're a low hanging fruit. During the 2016 election cycle it's gonna take more than just a little bit of anti-leftist common sense to stand out.
>>
>>71973632
90% of pols hate for ben is because he's jewish.
It's why they don't like admitting he's done more to spread their views to the general public than they could do in a lifetime.
>>
>>71975088
>90% of pols hate for ben is because he's jewish.
why did he like him though before he pulled his Trump stunt? its not like we didnt see his little cap on the head beforehand.
>>
>>71975088
That's only part of it.

He's an "Israel first" Jew, which is the primary issue. He can agree with /pol/ on 90% of things, but the moment Israel's "special relationship" with the US is even tangentially threatened he will reflexively do what he can to protect it.

Trump threatens the current "tail wagging the dog" situation, so he is against Trump.
>>
>>71973028
Frodo Nobagg sounds funnier t b h
>>
>>71975179
That was before the primaries
>>
Even if he does decide to support Trump, anyone who sided with Michelle Fields on that "assault" has zero credibility from now on.
>>
>>71974595
This. Bill whittle is the shit.
>>
>>71973632
Mostly people still hate him because of that shitshow with Michelle Fields.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.