[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Millions of years of evolution have culminated to this moment,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: P8ilx0e.jpg (66 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
P8ilx0e.jpg
66 KB, 480x270
Millions of years of evolution have culminated to this moment, and you're a dateless NEET faggot.

How does it feel knowing thousands of generations of fathers are all collectively disappointed with you?
>>
>How does it feel knowing thousands of generations of fathers are all collectively disappointed with you?

How can they be disappointed if they're dead?
>>
>>71972116
very political canada..

i wish cancer upon you
>>
Not too late to find a white wife and make babies young lads of pol
>>
File: 1433610016294.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1433610016294.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>only 40 % of males have ever reproduced
>women are more superficial than ever in the history of mankind
born in the wrong time
I could have served in the Waffen SS. But today you have to be a low life criminal ugly low IQ nigger to get pussy.
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>71972116
>caring about the Jewish marriage meme
>not trying to build as much capital as possible and live independently of the system that kept your parents down

No thanks, I won't be a goy wagecuck like my parents were.
>>
most men born will not have kids.

grow up.
>>
>>71973371
Whining.
>>71972687
Ad hominem.
>>71972347
Stupid.
>>71972811
That's the spirit.
>>
op is scolding himself publically again
>>
>>71973371
>I could have served in the Waffen SS. But today you have to be a low life criminal ugly low IQ nigger to get pussy.
nice chatup line

>excuses
Go read Models by Mark Manson
>>
>>71973484

did he just allow /pol/ to cuck him? Is reddit a collective cuckshed?
>>
>>71973480
Lazy fatalism.
>>71973469
Just fuck some slut so your lineage doesn't end. Can you even procreate?
>>71973484
Ad hominem.

Doesn't anyone here want their lineage to continue? Are you not proud of even existing?
>>
>>71973482
>Ad hominem
>Stupid.
Again why Canadians are the laziest and therefore worst shitposters.
>>
>>71973656
I'll procreate when I'm a millionaire in my 30s. If not, I'll translate to the wagecuck life, but I won't be able to say I didn't try.
>>
>>71973615
>pua
You should really consider suicide.
>>
>>71973622
RARE DOUBLES
A
R
E

FLAG
>>
Feels pretty bad, thanks for reminding me prick
>>
File: who could be behind this.gif (4 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
who could be behind this.gif
4 KB, 452x523
>>71973901
Should get started on that family soon. Get settled in a nice house, with a beautiful wife, you're life will be better than ever.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.