[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you know that if you removed the blue states the black population
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 1513x983) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 1513x983
Did you know that if you removed the blue states the black population of the USA would be lowered to 2% AND the national obesity rate would be halfed
>>
>>71970876
I'm all for this but please get rid of Kentucky and West Virginia as well.

White trash is a half-peg above groids
>>
Then give them independence. Farrakhan would be overjoyed.
>>
did you know that i dicked your mother in the asshole last night?
>>
>>71970876
But you still ave florida so instances of cracked out loonatics fucking and being aten by gators is still very high
>>
>>71970965

Louisville is awesome
>>
>>71970876
Or maybe just get rid of the niggers in those states?
>>
>>71970876
Do you ever think John Wilkes Booth was influenced by the Jews?

Lincoln would have shipped the degenerates straight to Liberia.
>>
>>71971090
Holy shit two fags from Louisville in the first few posts
>>71970965
honest to god I'll give your family $1,000 if you go drink a gallon of bleach right now
>>
>>71971233
>kentuckians are this easily triggered

Not surprised
>>
>>71971007
>implying you didn't just describe a self-sufficient system of dealing with our trash people
>>
>>71971118

No because then you're left with the inbred whites.

Just destroy the south. They wanted to leave anyway.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.