[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>500,000 trans-phobic bigots want to keep """"men""""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7
File: 1461545404224.jpg (166 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1461545404224.jpg
166 KB, 750x1334
>500,000 trans-phobic bigots want to keep """"men"""" out of the womens section

fucking bigots assuming ones gender WHAT THE FUCK?

this is 2016 i thought we were passed this...
>>
>>71970823
Lol, fuck off nigger
>>
>>71970823
lol fuck off nigger
>>
>>71971200
go away evil dogger
>>
Back to your cross dressing PM leaf
>>
>>71970823
>CURRENT YEAR
Gender is assigned before birth, it is not a choice, fuck off you apologetic, weak, SJW scum.
>>
>>71971200
>>>/b/
>>
>>71970823
fuck target. and fuck canada. and fuck that evil dogger.
>>
I don't care for Trannies but this seems making a lot out of a little to me.

Children are just as susceptible to perverts as they were before. Maybe a few more girls will be molested instead of boys.
>>
File: 1453306142231.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1453306142231.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>71970823
Op, I guess my question would be why don't you realize that
When it comes crashing down and it hurts inside I've gotta take a stand it doesn't help to hide. If you hurt my friends and you hurt my pride I gotta be a man I can't let it slide
>>
>>71970823
I wonder if this will hurt Trump. Seriously im curious.

>>71971200
Fuck you Tiger King will protect me
>>
>>71970823
so, Target has officially committed suicide as a company?

>short their stock asap
>profit as they crash and burn in the name of being "progressive"
>>
>>71972360
>>>/b/
>>
>>71971200
go away evil dogger
>>
Signed that shit, would suggest /pol/ signs it too if they are what they claim to be
>>
The line had to drawn some where, hopefully this is it.
>>
File: aid159274-728px-159274-5.jpg (112 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
aid159274-728px-159274-5.jpg
112 KB, 728x546
Good old slacktivism.

Any retard can click a "like" button.
>>
>>71970823

How long until Walmart kills this place. Target tried muscling in up here, but walmart who killed off everyone else, made short work of target
>>
File: lynch_2.jpg (18 KB, 271x327) Image search: [Google]
lynch_2.jpg
18 KB, 271x327
>>7197082

That is so cuck lol

we need trump

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trump-loves-america
>>
>>71971200
Go away evil dogger
>>
>>71970823
Good thing the majority of Target shoppers are middle to upper class married white women. They aren't going to boycott Target because then they have to slum it at WalMart.
>>
>>71972727
Target is doing fine.

White girls shop there alot which is why i love it but also alot of people look down on wal mart and their customers as lower class and they choose target instead

seriously if you want to pick up hot white bitches...go to target
>>
>>71970823
This is so fucked.

To any trans people or gender fluid people on 4chan I would like to apologize on behalf of all white cis male.

See how ignorant some people are leaves the rest of us sane people literally shaking with rage
>>
I felt really cool as a transgender person using the women's room today. Nobody noticed!

We've been doing it the whole time.
>>
>>71972909

Hmmm, no more target here. Lot's of hot white bitches in Old Navy though. Not to mention the milfs during the weekdays! I should go there more often. They also have expensive shit on clearance all the time.
>>
File: fuck target.png (480 KB, 663x697) Image search: [Google]
fuck target.png
480 KB, 663x697
>>71971788
>fuck target. and fuck canada
Actually, canada fucked target pretty hard
>>
I don't see any reason to stop shopping at Target.

It's cleaner and better than Walmart and I don't have to deal with as many spics.
>>
>>71971583

Do you mean how gender in the mind of a fetus was assigned before birth?
>>
I love the cognitive dissonance of Christians

>Chik-fil-a boycotters are dumb because it's the businesses' right to donate to whoever they want to!
>It's the right of Christian bakeries to have store policies against catering to homosexuals
>LET"S BOYCOTT TARGET FOR EXERCISING THEIR RIGHT AS A BUSINESS TO HAVE A STORE POLICY!!!!!

About as intellectually consistent as your average dailyKOS reader.
>>
I hoped all of you guys signed it.
>>
>>71971200
Go away evil dogger.
>>
>>71973907

>Chik-fil-a boycotters are dumb because it's the businesses' right to donate to whoever they want to!

Businesses can donate to whoever they want to. If you don't like it or their practices, take your business elsewhere.

>It's the right of Christian bakeries to have store policies against catering to homosexuals

If the people in question had just fucked off and gone elsewhere instead of raising a big stink about it this would have been a non issue. Instead they decided to sue and ruin the livelihood of the owners.

>LET"S BOYCOTT TARGET FOR EXERCISING THEIR RIGHT AS A BUSINESS TO HAVE A STORE POLICY!!!!!

They don't have to shop at Target. Go back to the first thing I said: if you don't like a company's policies, don't go there.
>>
>>71974900
>If you don't like a company's policies, don't go there

That's literally a boycott.
>>
>>71973907
only one of those things involves your daughter potentially getting molested by a cross dresser
>>
>>71974900

Do you know what Boycott actually means?
>>
>>71974900
Holy shit you're fucking retarded.

>>71975311
The majority of molestation occur from familial members and familial friends.

You're more likely to get raped by Uncle McTouchy than the Uggo Manwoman in the bathroom.
>>
>>71970823
>catering to 0.6% of the population for the sake of scoring points with cucks.

No. Transmutants can fuck off. Nobody owes them anything. And fuck Target for falling for that bullshit.
>>
>>71975847
>The majority of molestation occur from familial members and familial friends.

because we have had common sense and laws to stop this from happening in public

your statistics mean nothing when the last 100+ years we have had a line that didnt get crossed
>>
>>71975420

"To abstain, either as an individual or group, from using, buying, or dealing with with someone or some organization as an expression of protest."

Or in a simpler way, if you don't like a store's policies, don't go there.

>>71975847

How so?

>Company does something
>People don't like it
>People no longer support the company

If the gay couple had simply boycotted the bakery, I wouldn't have given a shit. It's their right to boycott whatever they please. But they had to play the victim and sued because of discrimination.

I may not agree with the people boycotting Chik-fil-a, but they can if they wish. Same with whoever.
>>
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/23/twenty-stories-proving-targets-pro-transgender-bathroom-policy-danger-women-children/

>tfw target actively condones rape against its customers
>>
>>71976739
The point isn't boycotts/boycotting, the point is the cognitive dissonance of Christians who are all "MUH BUSINESS RIGHTS" when it's a Christian business and chide boycotters for "not respecting the business's rights"/"their Christian beliefs", but do the exact same shit when a non-Christian business does something they don't like.

I don't care about boycotting, it's no skin off my bones, I just find the levels of cognitive dissonance laughable. (And that's all sides, before someone implies that I wouldn't laugh at liberals.)
>>
>>71970823
This is what happens when you pander to a statistical nothing, you alienate a good portion of your customers to make a shitty political statement. Women also deserve this for pushing this bullshit.
Eat shit target, and eat shit women.
>>
>Going to Target, ever.

They did it to themselves.
>>
>>71977845

It's a business's right to have liberal/conservative/whatever policies.

It's also a customer's right to go somewhere else.

That goes for both sides. How is there cognitive dissonance? Unless it boils down to "I can hurt your fee-fees but you can't hurt mine."
>>
>>71972909
Not really. Last year and this year, the only thing that pulls their stock up is their Christmas earnings reports.
They immediately took a hit when this boycott started.
>>
>>71973907
Money =/= safety
>>
I'm a man and I think it's my right to be away from those goddamn niggers.
Target's policy endangers white men by allowing niggers to frequen the facilities.

Until Target makes the safety of men a priority I will shop elsewhere where they keep niggers in check
>>
Target hires blonde attractive women to work the register. Just go out to the white flight suburbs and its hot chicks everywhere. You can pry my target card from my cold dead hands.
>>
>>71970823
SHORT TARGET STOCK
B U Y D I P
U
Y
D
I
P
>>
>>71970823
>for centuries no one had a problem with this
Also at my local target they put the fucking dressing rooms in the women's section.. And in another store across town they put it in the men's section.. Thank god I don't live in melbum
>>
>>71978751
> How is there cognitive dissonance

It's cognitive dissonance that they're ardently anti-boycotting when it's a Christian business, but are quite keen on being pro-boycotting when its a non-Christian business.

It's also cognitive dissonance that they care about "the business's right to xyz" when it's a Christian company, but don't care about "the business's right to xyz" when it's a non-Christian company.
>>
>>71970823
I'd sign it and still go
>>
>>71970823
Murder yourself with a rifle today. Literally no one likes you and your life is not worth living. You will NEVER make it in the real world
>>
>>71980712

Alright, I'm with you now.

It wouldn't hurt my feelings if someone boycotted a business for having Christian policies or whatever (see Chik-fil-a. They're only screwing themselves out of some good chicken). But when they start suing that's when I have an issue.
>>
>>71972909
Niggerrrr. They just fired a nigger at my job after they realized he has no clue about sql server or t-sql lol. Canned that nigger. So typical. Niggers will never make it in real jobs because democrats literally own them like slaves and prevent them from succeeding
>>
>>71970823
Time to get MGTOWs and MRAs to support Target and trigger the special snowflakes.

Soon you'll have the snowflakes picketing outside of Target stores. Double down and show up en masse.

Bring mace. If they get physical, douse them.
>>
File: tails.png (160 KB, 318x352) Image search: [Google]
tails.png
160 KB, 318x352
>>71970823
>If I'm against this petition's wording, I support trannies
>If I support this petition's wording, I use the "think of the children T_T" argument and try to claim that certain parts of a motherfucking Target should be "man-free safe spaces"

How do I win?
>>
File: Costco.jpg (211 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Costco.jpg
211 KB, 640x480
>>71973207
I like my stores to look like warehouses
I like my food to come to me on a conveyor belt
I like my medication from a drive-thru
I like to buy my truck tires in the section next to cheesy string

Why can't large retail stores figure out that they get fucked in other parts of the world where the residents actually have decency and self-respect?
>>
>>71970823

This is incredibly fucking sexist. I might be a man but that doesn't fucking mean I'm a threat in ANY goddamn bathroom.

Seriously, wtf?

>tfw straight white male
>i'm more fucking pissed women assume I'm an automatic rapist

Fucking bitches. You deserve trannies all over your shit. Fuck you.
>>
>>71973446
>i would allow my children to be degenerates

i would discipline the shit out of them if i catch them browsing this website
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.