[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else notice that /pol/ is back to pretty much normal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1457747824986.png (47 KB, 864x455) Image search: [Google]
1457747824986.png
47 KB, 864x455
Does anyone else notice that /pol/ is back to pretty much normal now that it's clear the Bernie Sanders campaign is dead?
>>
/pol/ is pretty retarded for wanting bernie to drop out
>>
no

we wait for Trump to lose.
>>
>>71970588

Why is that, straggler? Are you going to tell us about how we're on the wrong side of history and voting against our interests?
>>
The funniest part of all this is the_donald has just as many (or more) subscribers as sanders subreddit and it's been around for far less time. Go to reddit and you'll see more Trump posts on the front page than Sanders.
>>
>>71970669
I'm hoping my fellow burger means Bernie would be an easier opponent than Hillary.
>>
>>71970669
The more obstacles for clinton the better
>>
They'll never admit it.
Even when bernie loses tuesday they'll say "Oh thats ok we don't need those shitty states! We still have california! Hillary BTFO!"
Then cry and call for revolution when hillary gets the nom.

There will be no revolution, just people shitposting how angry they are.
>>
>>71970669
Bernie won't drop out till the bitter end. As long as reddit keeps sending him shekels he will pretend to candidate.
>>
>>71970792

Hmm, okay, that's fair. Respect.
>>
>>71970776
I think this is what my burger-brethren meant
>>
>>71970669
>>71970792
>>71970883
>>71970904
Hillary's a ticking time bomb. Email scandal will destroy her in time.
>>
File: 1461354968980.jpg (70 KB, 540x359) Image search: [Google]
1461354968980.jpg
70 KB, 540x359
>>71970674
Yep thats the funniest thing hands down.
>>
>>71971190
I want to believe but I can't. The possibility of her winning is scary.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.