[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it about big cities that fucks with people? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: small town vs city.jpg (107 KB, 640x450) Image search: [Google]
small town vs city.jpg
107 KB, 640x450
What is it about big cities that fucks with people? I've lived in Sydney pretty much all my life except for one year. In that one year I lived in a small European town which only had 10000 people. In that town I never felt better, it was peaceful and quiet, everyone was so friendly and humble, girls were so qt. The next town which was about 30 minutes away had 30000 people and it felt the same. Then coming back to Sydney everything is the complete opposite, everything is extremely fast paced, shit tier people etc.. Is the longing to live in a small town something everyone feels, especially now in Western countries with mass immigration making the cities more crowded, more violent and making the people shittier in general?
>>
File: desire to move.jpg (56 KB, 964x594) Image search: [Google]
desire to move.jpg
56 KB, 964x594
This picture shows that the big city environment makes people unhappy. Most of the states where people want to move away from are very urban
>>
>>71969819
>>71969949

It can also be boring as fuck in a small town m8, especially looking for a wife- I would know. I've travelled all over the world and both big cities (I mean Beijing, Tokyo, NYC) and small towns have their perks but it ain't all grand.
>>
Pleasureman at MyPostingCareer has a theory called SCALE

http://mpcdot.com/forums/topic/155-the-limits-of-human-scale/

And yeah, Sydney is shit, why did you come back and why aren't you planning to go back to small town paradise?
>>
Cities are inherently alienating and inhumane. There's a reason the communists went full throttle with mass urbanisation and identical housing blocks. It strips the soul from human beings. We're not meant to live cooped up like sardines.
>>
>>71969819
I can't stand the city. All the traffic, the lack of clean air, the hard water, and worst of all the ducking university and all the chink students it's attracting, they're niggers of the east.
It's my dream to move out into the country in the north of England or south of Scotland away from the disgusting liberal-oriented life of cities.

It's in every European's heart to return to their ancestral home: the natural country before the tyrants took it away with their prisons of steel and stone.
>>
>>71969819
its because urbanization is the stepping stone to one world government
>>
>>71970215
Read pleasuremans theory of scale, his theory is that high densities of people in urban locations cause problems like alienation and atomisation.

Another alt-rigt theory is racial. People of the same race and culture have higher social trust amongst themselves. Small towns by nature don't receive large scale immigration from foreign races and cultures, but big cities like Sydney do.

When you have a city of different races and cultures, you necessarily have lower social trust between the different races and races, less sociability as people withdraw into themselves and their direct family (become "atomised") and the multi-racial city becomes a collection of individuals and not a cohesive social unit.

I guess parts of Sydney are more Anglo and mono-racial than others, and those areas I find better. Other option if you need the economic opportunities of a big city, would be the most mono-racial big city in Australia, probably Brisbane/Queensland generally. Sydney is well gone down the multi-culti rabbit hole.
>>
>>71970215

>advertising MPC on /pol/

ENJ please
>>
>>71970215
University, work. It's made it really hard for me right now to move away. It's definitely something I want to do eventually and am planning.

>>71970552
Same goes for the UK as the USA
>>
How anonymous is small town life?

As a brown man with social anxiety, going somewhere I can't blend in sounds terrifying, but on the other hand I really want to try small acreage farming so I'm conflicted. Did people recognise you after a while, do you think they gossiped about you?
>>
Poor people flock to big cities because it's cheaper, and in turn these shitty people devalue certain areas even more. Seriously I've lived in a small town almost all of my life, got a good paying job decided to move to an apartment very close to work which was in a big city. Very close to shopping centers literally always packed with degenerate freaks. In just the first year approached by dozens of different bums/degenerates asking for money for bullshit excuses such as dog food and other stupid shit, Blacks next door apartments have parties every week, had to call the police because a fight broke and somebody screamed something about a gun. I pay 200$ more rent than the average apartments here every month to live in the "nicer" part of town also even though half the people in these apartments obviously get welfare or disability checks every month. Never living in the city again, big mistake on my part but you live and you learn this was just something I had to experience for myself.
>>
>>71972485

The point of the countryside is that the mud races (like you) stay away
>>
>>71972485
Well, 10000 people is still a pretty large amount but yeah I was recognized more the longer I was there. I have no idea about gossip, I never heard anything. But if you're brown and you're going somewhere 100% white then you'll obviously be gossiped about.
>>
>>71972485

Go somewhere where brown people farm.

I'm really not trying to be rude here, but white people are so fucking happy when we are left alone with our own people. Black and brown people always intrude whenever we have a good thing going. I'm sure you're a good guy, but why not respect other people's spaces?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.