[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't we all just get along, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 640x606) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 640x606
Why can't we all just get along, /pol/?
>>
jews. just ask Disney.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 640x1136
This is such a normie picture
>>
>>71969670

i'm fine with all of that if i get to reap the benefits of my work instead of handing it off to the gubmint or a corporate master
>>
>>71969670
Literally everything in that picture is happening right now.
>>
>>71969670
If you try to make everyone happy you'll end up making nobody happy.

Sorry, but cultural/moral relativism is a shit tier meme. You need a common set of values for a nation to survive and that means you can't let everyone get away with everything. You only posted this image because these are specific positions you agree with (DUDE WEED, Gun rights, gay marriage, etc).

From the extension of your argument we should just allow everything people want to do. Polygamy, prosotitution, heroine, etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 613x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 613x488
>>
File: 2303173.jpg (46 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
2303173.jpg
46 KB, 500x331
>>71969670
>libertarians
>>
>>71969670
It would be freedom if the fucking Left wouldn't force it down our throats every day and tell us they'er victims.
Then they try to tell us white middle class are the problem and we should pay for it all.
>>
>>71969670
because many of these ideals cannon coexist in harmony
>legitimate Christians/Catholics cannot accept that the fact that the US was formed with the Christian moral concepts, the government actively allows sinful behavior (sin tax for gay marriage when?)
>atheists hate the fact that while Christian morals are dissapearing, they are still have obligations to society to follow Christian law
>Left wing believes nobody will be safe until all guns are in the hands of the police state, and by extension those who would keep guns infringe on their "right" to live in a safe environment
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 640x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 640x361
>>71969807
Yeah, I see it make the rounds on normiebook

It actually gives me more of a Buzzfeed vibe for some reason
>>
>>71969670

Gay people are the minions of the Jews. Any push towards tolerance should be resisted
>>
>>71970134

How is that picture a criticism of anything in particular? You're basically criticizing people being able to have different non-conflicting views while still acting civil.
>>
>>71970044

>Polygamy

Who cares.

>Prostitution

Who cares.

>Heroine

Self correcting problem.

>>71971147

That's some tinfoil hat shit right there.
>>
>>71971256
Homogenous societies are stable societies.
>>
>>71971256
I think it's criticizing a false sense of moral high ground that often comes with being ambivalent about everything.

Like 'agnostics' afraid of the atheist label.
>>
>>71969670
>le ebin fence sitter middle ground

>>71969807
There's another one that goes something like
>don't like guns? Don't own one
>don't like abortions? Don't have one

And a bunch of other stuff.

The problem is, is that if you think abortion is the same as murder, why wouldn't you fight to put a stop to it? You wouldn't feel ok just sitting idly by.

By the same token, if you somehow think guns are responsible for all the problems in America, why wouldn't you try to get hem banned?
>>
>>71971434
>what is societal decay
Did you think it was coincidence our suicide rate exploded while our morals decayed? The demographic decay was just chance? Wake up, lolbertarian.
>>
>>71969670
This pretty much sums it up. Do you.
>>
File: serenity.jpg (55 KB, 570x712) Image search: [Google]
serenity.jpg
55 KB, 570x712
>>71971648
>>
>>71971869
>abortion can literally not be prevented or decreased in any way
you may actually be retarded
If we ban it, it will still occur, but at maybe less than a tenth of the rate. That's millions of saved lives. Think before you speak.
>>
>>71972200
>logical fallacy detected
You're assuming i'm pro-life.
>>
>>71969670

And how is the community when it has no standards?
>>
>>71969670
>next door

Let the states regulate social policy and we'd be fine. Insist on one national standard, and we'll have wide spread violence.
>>
>>71972280
Well I assumed because you were posting about God. If you aren't pro-life but religious, you are a heretic, which is actually worse.
>>
>>71972433
Please tell me how to think.
My individuality must be terribly threatening to you.
>>
>>71972344
Fucking this.

The beauty of the US is how wildly different the states are.

People in Texas do not hold the same values as people in California.
>>
>>71969670

Because most of /pol/ is authoritarian and would prefer a less free but far more stable and secure society.
>>
>>71972519
Lol, dictate your way to think? Unless you know the Bible better than a millennia of theologians, you are a heretic for being pro-choice. You will burn if you are complacent in this act. It is an immediate excommunication, in fact.

You can believe a man can be a good Christian and pro/choice if you want, but you are mistaken.
>>
>>71971648
>if you think abortion is the same as murder, why wouldn't you fight to put a stop to it

But if you think abortion is the same as murder, you're a retard.
>>
>>71972855
>you are a heretic for being pro-choice
idiot, i have made no statement one way or the other, rather i was pointing out the fact that you were assuming to know something about me i didn't devulge. you are also assuming i'm christian for posting a pic that has 'god' in it, when in no way have i said one way or the other. so tell me how to think some more.
But since you want to preach, show me the verse that say 'thou shalt not be pro-choice'.
>>
>>71970134
/thread/
>>
>>71973088
>a fucking leaf
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.