[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UK to USA: You Need To Vote For Hillary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (24 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
24 KB, 300x250
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/apr/23/hillary-clinton-historic-woman-president
>>
>>71968303
USA to britbongistan: you need to fuck right off.
>>
At least Cameron didnt come in person to tell burgers who they should vote for.
>>
Lez electher! she haz vagina!!!1!1!1!1 bistoric!
>>
>>71968303
eat shit
>>
"UK go to hell! british police go to hell!"

-Muslims in Britain
>>
>>71968303

UK? I think you forgot two letters.
>>
>theguardian

Into the trash it goes
>>
File: 1403164114901.png (254 KB, 427x482) Image search: [Google]
1403164114901.png
254 KB, 427x482
Hillary is going to jail
>>
>Obama runs in 2008
>UK: you need to elect him because historic progress
>Obama elected
>UK libs rejoice and praise it as progress

>Obama goes to UK
>shits all over UK sovereignty and tells them to accept EU rule or else.
>less than a week later UK libs endorse Hillary because "historic progress!"

Never learn.
>>
>>71968303
More of this shit I see the more I'm actually inclined to vote trump. I don't agree with trump on everything, hell I don't even really like him. But just the fact that everyone is so sure he can't win makes me want to see him win.
>>
>>71968303

Like how they told us we HAD to vote for Obama in 2008.

And we HAD to vote for Kerry in 2004 (Operation Clark County).

Funny how bad things get when we follow their advice. I bet Hillary will nuke the UK if she's elected, justifying it because some chav in Derbyshire posted "EU sucks, Brexit now" on FaceBook.
>>
>>71970251
It's just returning the banter mate.

Sure UK should have no position whatsoever on your elections and shouldn't be sprouting shit like this.

Similarly, Obgongo shouldn't be threatening UK with trade sanctions if they choose to Brexit.
>>
>>71971577
Delusional shit people say for 200, Alex
>>
>>71968303
>year of our lord, 2016
>240 years since we fought a REVOLUTION to tell brits to fuck off for good
>still think they can influence our politics
>>
File: 1461548201320-1573374487.jpg (2 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
1461548201320-1573374487.jpg
2 MB, 2432x4320
US to EU: why should you tell the US what to do? Don't you have a curved banana ban to worry about?
>>
>>71968303
>Obama tells UK to stay in the EU
>UK tells USA to elect Hillary
you two were made for each other
>>
>>71971757
>>71971761
They're trying to meme Hillary into the presidency by repeating that Trump can't win until its true. The truth is that Trump can win and they are terrified of a president that is not owned by either party or by corporate. He may BE a corporate dickbag, but he is not BEHOLDEN to any corporate dickbags.

I don't agree with him on many issues, he's too much of a statist for my tastes and he's not solidly pro-gun enough, but he's better than the other options, he's not a zealot with a moral/social torch to carry and and I think he would be a string, if controversial representative of america to the world.

Being a loudmouthed lout doesnt disqualify you from positions of world leadership, being a spineless weakling should.
>>
>>71972290
>>71971761
>>71971613
Doesn't the guardian oppose brexit with muh feels?
>>
>thegraniaud
>>
>>71972451
They oppose it because it's rayciss
>>
>>71972512
Bullshit. I don't believe it
>>
>>71971919
As if the British people didn't tell the US to elect Obongo.

The most ironic part is that Obongo is a european style politician.
>>
File: trump bye bye.gif (889 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
trump bye bye.gif
889 KB, 360x240
>>71968303
>Lucia
>>
>>71972876
>european style politician
Please explain
>>
>>71973082

Well, he's pretty good at ignoring the will of his citizens for the sake of foreign invaders, so he's got that in common.
>>
Americans don't listen to other countries. It's like talking to a brick wall.
>>
>>71973637
That's normal for the USA too, they even seperate Congress and the Executive branch so when one of them does something against the will the populace they can just point fingers and no one is ever accountable.
>>
>>71974115

Lions don't suffer the opinions of ants.
>>
>>71974115
worse, walls exist.
Trying to impose on americans is like trying to teach the concept of measurements to the color blue
>>
>>71974232

Ha, Obama doesn't need congress anymore to make laws. Do keep up.
>>
Hillary is the biggest War Hawk. Which is saying something when you have Trump and Cruz running.
>>
>>71974422
That's the point.

Congress can make shit up, if the populace doesn't like it, Obongo can just say 'it was congress' and cogress cana just say 'it wasn't me it way those other congressmen'

Obongo can also make shit up, to which congress can just state 'obongo did it'

No one is accountable ands the will the of the populace is universally ignored...
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.