[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're now the world's dictator. What do you do? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10
File: The_Majestic-12_Logo.png (67 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
The_Majestic-12_Logo.png
67 KB, 320x320
You're now the world's dictator.
What do you do? What are your priorities for humanity?
>>
defeat the ooze. the ooze
>>
>>71967867

Send space colonists as far from this shit hole as possible, and just let them figure things out on their own.
>>
DAY
OF
THE
ROPE
>>
>>71967867
Slaughter the muzzies, and make those who invited them in do it, lest they be courtmartialed.
Next is set up hunting grounds and populate it with abbos.
>>
>>71967867
Use the cost of military savings to push science, classical art and music
>>
File: 829.jpg (27 KB, 442x298) Image search: [Google]
829.jpg
27 KB, 442x298
>>
File: a69.png (583 KB, 680x689) Image search: [Google]
a69.png
583 KB, 680x689
>>71967867

Kill the Muslims
Kill the jews

then

Kill all organized crime lords / religious leaders

Institute a meritocracy order. Who do not comply, will be killed (we're overpopulating anyway).

Then, prepare everyone for a big shitstorm as we need to cut all those polluting shit so economy will have a major crisis. But we have to save the planet, not the next iPhone release.

tl;dr a lot of killing
>>
>>71967867
Love each other until the TRUE world King arrives
>>
Kill feminists and their degenerate Art/Philosophy and advocate classicism and traditionalism
>>
>>71969354
Oh btw this is for my supporters only, gotta be a non benevolent dictator
>>
>>71967867

YOU GET A GUN!

YOU GET A GUN!

EVERYONE GETS A GUN!

NOW SLAUGHTER EACH OTHER FOR THE /k/UBE!
>>
End globalism, encourage nationalism, make birth rates of all races rise; do what I can to make a new golden age of innovation, invention, and art; and start trying to colonize the moon for my successor, so he can have a good jump-off point for Mars.

Also, end Zionism, bank cartels, etc.
>>
>>71968420
>>71968443
>>71969517
>>71969540

Waste of a hypothetical good labour source senpai
>>
>>71967867
Rush tech trees until nano machines and space elevator. Make African countries self sustainable to reduce immigration.

Start a war with the first alien species we see. Dig bases on the moon and mars, and mine them for any useable resources.

Augment human genetics to remove diseases.

Doesn't really encompass everything, but I think it's a start.
>>
>>71969771
>shitskins
>work
>>
>>71969771

>good labour source
You reason almost exactly like the jews pulling the strings out there, famigliare
>>
All whites to Africa.

All Africans and arabs to north america-europe.

All asians to latin america

All latinos to Asia

Australia becomes the new America/Israel
>>
>>71967867
Dumb all resources in to tech and science. End wars. Degenerates will always make art and music even if they have nothing political to complain about.

Await the messiah.
>>
>>71969815
this pretty much
>>
>>71967867
Kill all the jews, muslims then niggers. Put feminists in hard labor jobs that they are under represented in. The rest should sort itself out.
>>
>>71969926
Fuck you im not living with hyper poisonus house spiders and roos
>>
>>71969711
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
>>
>>
>>71967867
1. india must poo in the loo
2. we must colonize the heavens.
3. no dancing
>>
>>71967867
Gas everyone.
Everything.
Everywhere.
Construct golf course on ruins.
Don't reproduce; humanity dies with me.
>>
throw all military spending away for everyone one. Make a new technological advancement society, anyone who fucks our projects or kills or does a crime, will be deemed for their idiocy. Oh yeah throw Muslims back into the middle east noone fights them, they do what ever the fuck they want. Same for europe.
>>
>>71967867

Drop all the jews here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Door_to_Hell
>>
I organize expeditions to find qts
>>
>>71969938
I want humans to be the ones to make first contact. I want us to be so advanced that everything about humanity screams dominance to all other species. We are the rightful rulers of the universe through way of conquest and subjugation.

I want some lizard man thousands of light years away to peer through his telescope and piss his lizard trousers when he sees what we have accomplished.

I'd be completely fine with an illuminati/NWO as long as the end goal is universal domination and the advancement of technology, human genetics, and our understanding of the universe.
>>
Create all white Wermacht army used as an anti degenerate hit squad.

Eliminate non moral corruption in positions of power

Cut down Muslims by 95%
Cut down Asians by 80%
Cut down Mexicans by 50%
Blacks by 20%
Slavs by 20%

Remove foreign aid to Africa and
ship blockade Africa For the sole purpose of establishing a place where nature can live without industrialization. The native population will probably die out or something

And finally, do an all out space exploration project creating solar supply lines to Mars and so on.

Die happy
>>
>>71970560
I'm ok with this.
>>
>>71969880
>Dictator
>not forcing them to

>>71969912
I was thinking closer the Albert Speer and using concentration camp prisoners for V2 rocket construction
>>
>>71967867
i dont accept as i have no intrest in being godlike nor in having absolute power.

if for whatever reason i cannot i simply transform it into a militaristic semi-democracy.
>>
>>71968281
FPBP
>>
The Earth is now a Christian theocracy. The State and the Church are now one and the same. When the Messiah arrives, we will be ready for him.
>>
>>71967867

Split the South except for Texas and Virginia away from the rest of the US, expel most third world immigrants from Europe and the US, destroy Turkey and Saudi Arabia, legalize most drugs, implement eugenics programs for most third-world countries to bring up the average IQ, work toward technological development in first world countries.
>>
File: beware the chemical jew.gif (146 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
beware the chemical jew.gif
146 KB, 501x585
>>71967867
Discover the solution to the Jewish Question once and for all.
>>
>>71970614
>Not exterminating every last filthy fucking nigger down to the last tribal village

Cuck detected.
>>
>>71967867

> build nuke proof bunker
> bring weed into it
> get all the anime
> force a million years worth of anime to be made
> go to bunker
> fire all nukes
> kill humanity
> have all the anime
> die watching my waifu.
>>
>>71967867
Exterminate: Niggers, Sand Niggers, Mudslims, Jews
Brutally disembowel George Soros on international TV
Hang all politicians, install new ones in every government
They run everything for me
>>
>>71967867
First I would find someone with the knowledge, wisdom, and resources to answer that question then I would argue that he rule and pay my rent while I bonk off on the internet all day without having to worry about the weight of the world on my shoulders.
>>
Unit the White world into a grand military coalition and wage a holy war on all shitskin nations. The blood will not stop flowing until every man, woman, and child deemed shitskin is gone.

From there I'd build a bright new world.
>>
File: Maria Orsic.png (427 KB, 614x748) Image search: [Google]
Maria Orsic.png
427 KB, 614x748
Found her.
>>
First order of business: Death Star. Obviously.
>>
Kill serb
>>
File: 1451096747642.jpg (41 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1451096747642.jpg
41 KB, 225x225
Outlaw islam.

Give Bethesda billions to start cracking out some badass es shit

Get a harem

Make Jerusalem my capital, demolish the dome of the rock

End the welfare state worldwide

Re institute cattle slavery

Bring back firefly

Robots
>>
> Declare Earth's Ecological Engineering Corps as the supreme international governing body
> Essentially a pro-Human technocratic militarist organization that adheres to the old saying about Prussia: An army with a state, rather than a state with an army
> All of the First World regions of the are now organized as Federations somewhat like the United States, but with more power in the hands of member states.
> Major cities (now classified as urbanates) within member states are given even more autonomy as essentially free city-states.
>These Federations, located in North America, Asia, Oceania, Russia, and Europe constitute the core of the Earth's Government, a body similar to the UN Security council, but with a representative of the The Corps acting as supreme executive.
> Restored Catholicism is the new official religion of all member states, with a focus on promoting learning, science, art, and an updated Latin to serve as a global language. All the of Marxist hippy liberation theology and Vatican 2 shit, however, is purged.
>Mass migration from the Third World any Federation territory is halted and reversed.
>Federation territory is put through a regime of Eugenics and rapid modernization with a focus on basic autarky.
> Eventually this process spreads to the Third World, but in a much harsher form.
> The Earth's previously inhospitable parts of the world are used by The Corps for terraforming practice, Earth becomes a peaceful garden.
> The Corps, and humanity, looks to the stars with greedy eyes.
>>
>>71973510
IMAGINE A VIDEO GAME WITH A PRODUCTION BUDGET OF A BILLION DOLLARS. HOLY FUCK.
>>
>>71974455
900 million advertising 99 million embezzle 1 million textures of fat people
>>
>>71969771
that's what everyone says until emancipation proclamation happens and you are stuck with millions of niggers
>>
>>71974641
>4.5 billion on voice acting
>>
>>71973510
>cattle slavery

It's Chattel Slavery you dumbfuck

>Bring back firefly

Firefly just wasn't that good. People only like it because of the retarded Joss Whedon circlejerk.
>>
File: 1404347194368.jpg (832 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1404347194368.jpg
832 KB, 1800x1200
Eliminate gender politics

Genetically engineer Catgirls for domestic ownership

Space Elevator

Moon base

Mars base

Terraform Mars into fantasy world full of catgirls
>>
>>71969741
This is best. End globalism. The tyrant who unites the world turns control back to organic nations.
>>
>>71967867
destroy 4chan
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.