[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE WUZ FOUNDING FATHAS N SHIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: HamiltonBroadway.png (219 KB, 446x299) Image search: [Google]
HamiltonBroadway.png
219 KB, 446x299
>the most popular musical in the world right now is a historical revision of America's founders as people of color
When will this diversity meme end?
>>
When whites go extinct.
>>
>>71966574
/thread
>>
>>71966476
Hopefully soon, because my SJW bitch of a sister was playing that shit for every car ride last time I visited family. My redpilled younger brothers roast her for it though. Eventually, shit like this is going to get massive backlash.
>>
>>71966476
is there anything niggers won't steal?
>>
>>71966476
Broadway/musicals/etc is UNIVERSALLY degenerate leftist nonsense nowadays.

You'd have to go pretty far back, to OUR RUINATION BECAUSE OF ONE MAN, to something not so.
>>
File: 1fb.png (340 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
340 KB, 600x583
>>71966476
mfw i helped build that stage

am i partially cuck /pol/?
>>
I genuinely feel like this play is the beginning part of a psyop to gradually incorporate minorities into historical events and blackwash historical figures.
>>
>>71966813
Depends on if you knew what it was intended for or who was cast.

>>71966952
No shit
>>
>>71966952
I can see it now
>And that's how over 300 years ago, the brave intelligent heroes of color like George Washington and Alexander Hamilton defeated the evil cis white British and formed a new nation of progressive idealism!
>>
>>71967119
i knew the producer Lin Manuel Miranda from a previous play my dad worked on and he came to our house with another actor to go surfing with us so i kinda know him but now that im working there i only knew that he was coming so it had to be diverse but i didnt think it would be this crazy
>>
>>71966813
>>71967364
someone could easily ID you talking shit from these posts. you should probably delete them.
>>
>>71966476
>the slave-owning, godless founding fathers arre portrayed as black

Seems fitting.
>>
>>71968421
It's not like Miranda's going to be browsing /pol
>>
>>71966476
>Still no >fathers joke.
Truly we are getting weaker.
>>
>>71968714
I've made it so many times IRL that I'm forgetting to use it in /pol/.
>>
File: 14274-317-R.jpg (128 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
14274-317-R.jpg
128 KB, 700x1000
>>71966476
Why do anglos love this kind of thing so much?

It's like when they stage Dido and Aeneas and cast the sorceress as a fat negro tenor in a frilly dress.
>>
>HOL UP
>>
>>71968557
someone could easily send it to him
>>
>>71969161
>SO YOU BE SAYIN WE WUZ SPOZED TO BE ON DA MONEY?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.