[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF RACE TRAITORS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (1 MB, 1254x802) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png
1 MB, 1254x802
How do we stop this degeneracy /pol/?!
>>
>>71964576
Any dwarf that sharpens knife ears isn't a real dwarf
>>
shame them

nothing worse than race traitors, would rather live around homos or transfaggots (if they are white)
>>
You can't. Many have tried; this guy is the latest failure.
>>
File: angry about elves.jpg (27 KB, 550x281) Image search: [Google]
angry about elves.jpg
27 KB, 550x281
>>71964576
FUCKING DISGUSTING
>>
>>71964708
>latest false flag

FTFY
>>
>>71964576
We must send our young back to Valinor, so they can learn traditional ways.
>>
New season of Game of Goys in about 40 mins. Much as it will suck and I want to roast george martin's fat ass alive, nothing else I watch on electronic synagogue.
Bets on how many new nigger characters HBO pulls out of their ass now that fat man no longer writing storyline.
>>
>>71965059
link?
>>
>>71965059
Holy shit rare flag!
And wow that sucks, that fat sloth maybe disgusting a fuck but atleast he writes good shit, now i hope all the dindu characters die fast hehehe
>>
>>71964576
You can't stop it. It's our only viable choice. White women have become useless cultists because of feminism and the only viable option for us is christian conservative girls and they usually are asian, indian or black. Just get used to the difference in skin tone, believe it or nut the contrast is really a turn on. Times changed, change with it you're die with no offspring.
>>
>>71965737
Can't you see the reason they want to create a complete hybrid race is because it would be easier to control us? We'd be dumber.
Even stupid shows like south park have foretold this.
>>
>>71965737
A
>>
File: 1388868717016.gif (3 MB, 280x154) Image search: [Google]
1388868717016.gif
3 MB, 280x154
Hey /pol/, according to my ancestry DNA results, I'm 100% white (Northern Europe and British Isles) and I'm currently dating and planning to start a family with a hot Puerto Rican girl who is nearly a direct discendent of native islanders. We're both extremely liberal and voted for Bernie Sanders in the primaries. Eat shit faggots
>>
>>71966100
FUCKING
>>
>>71966110
Have fun raising and paying for MY son, NIGGER
>>
File: 1461445083280.jpg (1 MB, 2153x898) Image search: [Google]
1461445083280.jpg
1 MB, 2153x898
>>
>>71965059
Definitely going to be some extra racemixing in the coming seasons.

Look at the other popular TV series.

Vikings introduced their first non-white person this season, and guess what? The main character starts fucking her.

The Walking Dead - Main character just started fucking a nigger chick.

2 / 3 of the top shows have main character race-mixing. Can't wait to see how Game of Thrones pulls it off.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.