[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MARIJUANA FOUND GROWING AT HOMES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 11
File: marijuana.jpg (155 KB, 922x632) Image search: [Google]
marijuana.jpg
155 KB, 922x632
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/24/us/marijuana-grow-operation-found-at-ohio-slaying-sites/index.html

A "sophisticated" operation!

BTW here's how you prevent this from happening to YOU! (assuming a locked door won't work to wake you up in time to get to your firearms).

http://www.amazon.com/Driveway-Alarm-Transmitter-Protection-Warehouses/dp/B018BGYTT2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00
>>
>>71964080
>BTW here's how you prevent this from happening to YOU!
You could try not being a degenerate druggie faggot.
>>
Should have voted yes, Ohiofags. You could have prevented this.
>>
Is this news....? A friend of mine had an entire farm of it growing in his basement. Amazing.
I never gave a fuck. I don't smoke and never did.
>>
>>71964080
Knew it was the cops killing competition.

You see in freemason country, freemasons are the law. Quite literally. Freemasons act as a mafia and regulate all activity. If you want to grow your own you had better pay up to the police or you get shot.
>>
>>71964080
>Super Tuesday in 46 hours

Something to live for.
>>
>>71964080
So was it invading hordes of drug-zombie negroes that massacred these familues?
>>
>>71964147
It's a fucking plant, a leaf, a thing of nature, decriminalize it and let retards grow it - it's that easy, presto, all weed problems solved. Fascism and pseudo legalization is not any sort of solution.
>>
>>71964325
You really make this easy, don't you?
>>
File: 1461476873016.jpg (80 KB, 615x571) Image search: [Google]
1461476873016.jpg
80 KB, 615x571
>>71964080
oh shit. police just released a photo of their top suspect

pic related
>>
>>71964278
Nigs would steal the plants even if immature. Any druggy would.
>>
>>71964080
I fucking told you it was going to be related to a bunch of hicks being drug dealers and well what do you know?
>>
>>71964444
nice quads

it may be surprising, but yes it really is that simple
>>
>>71964250
Smoke weed.
Get paranoid.
>>
>>71964325
Reefer addicts literally kill family's to feed their habit yet you faggots still want to legalize the drug
>>
>>71965666
The government cannot keep drugs out of prison. Our society could be made into a prison and it's still gonna happen.

Government in a free society has NO RIGHT to tell the individual what they can and cannot consume
>>
>>71965319
I was referring to the effort he put into baiting (You)s and overobsession with memes while misquoting this scene

https://youtu.be/UL3GUW2IE5g
>>
>>71965780
So if your kid came home one day with heroin, would you take it away from him or let him shoot up? How about your mom or girlfriend?
>>
>>71966094
Why are you targeting Anon's family?
>>
>>71966191
Because you can't complain that people should be allowed to use any drug they want then say how you would stop any family members or loves ones from using drugs
>>
Legalization would have stopped this. This is what happens with black market competition.
>>
>>71964080
Ah so this was that vague news information about "multiple people were found killed by a gun" i knew drugs were involved the news kept trying to make it sound like some shit to try to get gun grabbers going.
>>
>>71967337
Nonsense, a free market is always a good thing.
>>
>>71967809

so you think murdering competition should be a legit free market tactic?

You people really do belong in caves still, never should be a part of society.
>>
>>71966309
Your parents telling you something is bad is different than the government setting a law and ensuring that it's followed by every citizen to the letter.

Unless you really think people should go to jail for speeding just because a cop happened to smell pot in his car. Also, you can be forced to live on the streets, because most places won't rent to people with marijuana charges, mo matter how miniscule. Even if they're found not guilty of a crime.
>>
File: fri0-006.jpg (10 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
fri0-006.jpg
10 KB, 500x338
>>71968019
Yes. Getting murdered is one of the many freedoms possible through laissez-faire economics.

You're not a communist, are you?
>>
>>71965666
People want drugs, always have, making laws that run contrary to human nature is doomed to failure. This is true from prostitution to drugs to tribal and holy wars.
>>
>>71968052
If you didn't spend all your disposable income on weed you could have saved a down payment on a house and not have a criminal record
>>
>>71968199

You need SOME form of rule of law or society cannot exist. You cannot live in a community unless you trust that your neighbors will not kill you or steal from you. That is why laws and religions were created in the first place, so that people could trust other people outside of their families enough to live in a town with them.

Ancaps are retarded.
>>
File: Max_Stirner-k.jpg (47 KB, 501x525) Image search: [Google]
Max_Stirner-k.jpg
47 KB, 501x525
>>71968551
Laws and religion are a spook
>>
>>71964223
Did you just stop reading halfway through the sentence, you stupid fucking disgrace to my beautiul country?
>>
>>71964325
you're a fucking leaf.
>>
>>71964080
>>71964147

i remember when pol was majority wise anti war on drugs but i guess thats not the hip thing anymore since sam hyde shit on weed in some youtube video
>>
File: manilaopium.jpg (134 KB, 723x489) Image search: [Google]
manilaopium.jpg
134 KB, 723x489
>>71964325
Opium is a plant too, should we legalise it?
>>
>>71971942
obviously you stupid cuck

you wouldnt know freedom if it kicked you in the pussy

why dont you go turn all your guns in to the government... oh wait... you already did that

you bent over and spread that sunburnt boipuci and took a hard fucking like a little no freedom bitch that you are
>>
>>71964325
>a fucking plant, a leaf
>Canada
>>
>>71971942

Opium poppies are legal, you could grow them in the US, it's an ornamental flower and poppy seeds are used in food.

Not to mention we get legal morphine, codeine, and other processed opioid medications all legally prescribed from somewhere.
>>
>>71971942
You fucking Australians have let the sun bake your brains.
>>
>>71964325
>it's that easy, presto, all weed problems solved
Lets make killing people completely legal too, the should solve a lot of killing issues too.
>>
So?

Guns kill more people in that state than weed each year.
>>
>>71964325

It's not like you see people going in and capping farmers growing tobacco, after all.
>>
>>71972682
This.
>>
>>71964080
The cartel killed them.
>>
>>71973196

that's some mental gymnastics right there, also a strawman.
>>
>>71971942
Yes.

>go to doctor
>complain of pain
>get opiate pills that produced by big pharma
Congrats, enjoy your insurance-cover drugs!

>go to dealer
>buy heroin
>get sent to prison
Remind me why one is okay and not the other?
>>
>>71973569
>The cartel killed them
Don't be retarded. No point in sending that sort of message if nobody knows who it's from.

If the cartels killed them it would be clear they did it.

It was probably local competition.
>>
>>71964080
god damn pot heads

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trump-loves-america
>>
>>71973857
We need the Wall.
>>
>>71973569

Yeah and killing uninvolved family members screams Mexican DTO's. Maybe someone didn't like the fact that they were cutting in on their business, they were warned and didn't take the threat seriously.

Every cartel south of the border has an intricate infrastructure in the states as well. The mob used to have almost sole control over gambling and extortion. Same model with the Mexican cartels and drugs these days. If you read one of those articles about an interstate vehicle stop in your town, resulting in a major drug bust, you can bet those involved will have a Hispanic last name. Even legal (state wise anyway) medical marijuana operations are being taken over by these groups.
>>
>>71973932

Stop spamming your faggot link everywhere on /pol/
>>
>>71974104

Actually this is an example of how the wall isn't going to solve any drug problems whatsoever.

Donald Trump is a fucking moron for thinking the war on drugs is just going to be solved by building a fucking wall.

You cannot win the war on drugs by attempting to reduce drug supply.
>>
>>71974317

It would certainly solve the problem of mexican organized crime doing hits on the competition, faggot.
>>
File: nothanks.png (201 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
nothanks.png
201 KB, 380x380
>>71964203

>Getting pot access
>but limiting it too 10 growers

Get out of my Capitalist country.
>>
File: trump reddit is down the hall.jpg (40 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
trump reddit is down the hall.jpg
40 KB, 320x320
>>71974317
>>
>>71964203
Yes monopolize!
>>
>>71964223
The news is that 8 people got killed retard.
>>
>>71965666
You think some pot heads went to four different locations for an efficient killing spree? It was the competition dumbass... either cops or cartel.
>>
But i live in washington its legal anyways
>>
>>71964147
This, the reality of not being a degenerate is hard for /pol/ to grasp. Its still laughable that people can't associate risky behavior with potentially lethal outcomes. You fucking play with fire, don't be shocked when your dousing out flames.
>>
>>71964080
Whats probability of cartel business going on here? Seems too professional.
>>
>>71974866
Trump will take care of the cartel.
>>
Weed is for teenagers and edge lords.
>>
File: evil-laugh.gif (256 KB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
evil-laugh.gif
256 KB, 350x197
>>71965666
Satan trips is correct.
>>
>>71974866
Pretty high. Plus its near Cincinnati. Whatever method they were transferring the product to sellers they had to have been followed back home and it cost them everything.

They may have also decided not to have weapons on the premises; government sticks an extra felony if you get caught with weapons and drugs.
>>
So what if it does turn out this family was killed by a Mexican cartel? How much support would Trump get?
>>
>>71964080
Are there any other speculations on why the Rhoden family has been targeted in these execution-style murders?
>>
>>71974385

no, it really wouldn't. They'll dig tunnels, they'll use boats, and they'll have passports and can fly in via airports. As it is they already use catapaults and other ways to throw the drugs over the fences.

The wall will have no impact on drugs.
>>
>>71975514
9/10 chance if it was a cartel job the family was running heroin or meth too, so very little
>>
>>71977488

You are aggressively wrong and ignorant of the reality of border security.
>>
Has to be a cartel hit, a newborn was killed in its mothers arms.
>>
>>71964080
>muh victimless drug
>>
>>71974824
>muh risky behavior
lol should we make mountain climbing illegal too?
>>
>>71977929
It was obviously the local cops.
>>
>>71975514
this would be ideal
>>
the plot has motherfucking thickened.
What if it's cartels?
What if this plays right into Trumps hands?
What if it was Trump who killed them to make it look like the mexicans did it so he could get more support?
>>
>>71977826
Source? I heard the left all the kids alive. Which sounds very mexican to me.
Niggers don't have that kind of honor.
Mexicans still hold a few things sacred.
>>
>>71977769

You're the one who's ignorant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r65sGnwf5bk

You think a wall stops that?
>>
>>71978081
Why is that obvious? Is this some bushwhacking hick locale?
>>
>>71978247
>build wall
>man it

wow so hard
>>
Walls stop Pedro the gardener, they don't stop sophisticated, ruthless criminal enterprises from expanding into lucrative markets
>>
File: Ohio by county.jpg (287 KB, 2000x1838) Image search: [Google]
Ohio by county.jpg
287 KB, 2000x1838
Ohio once again in the news for our ever-growing list of achievements
>>
>>71978489
what gives you the impression we want to stop the sophisticated drug trade?

We just don't want pedro the fucking nobody coming over here and setting up a franchise. Wall street still has to get its cocaine somewhere.
>>
>>71978392

>cartels shoot the guards on the wall

It's not going to have any impact on the drug trade, and it's going to cost a lot more money and a lot more lives.

Besides a lot of weed in the US these days is grown domestically, and we probably get as much if not more brought in from Canada than we do Mexico. Who the fuck smokes Mexican weed anymore?
>>
>>71978949
>cartels shoot the guards on the wall

Right, because doing that is totally in their best interests.
>>
>>71979766
I mean, it's not like we'd do anything about it.
>>
File: 1453677980749.jpg (97 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1453677980749.jpg
97 KB, 600x600
>>71978564
>tfw I was born in Ghettohoga
>>
>>71979815
not under Trump :^)
>>
Why should I care? I don't associate with white trash that bothers with this shit.
>>
K, I know I'm a leaf and all, but... if you want to try and fight government agents who want to take your guns, you're going to die in a shootout. However many guns you have, they have more

I think a lot of this is just masturbatory fantasy. Waco fantasies about 'muh cold dead hands' and such.

Look at what they did to that innocent guy in Oregon. They executed him. You have to fight the government non-violently, using whatever little democracy you have left.
>>
>>71971942
Yes. If only to keep the chinks in line.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.