[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about Dave Chappelle?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: chappelles-show-5341a4370cb30.jpg (286 KB, 1000x1426) Image search: [Google]
chappelles-show-5341a4370cb30.jpg
286 KB, 1000x1426
What does /pol/ think about Dave Chappelle?
>>
an intelligent and reasonable black man who is a genius comedy writer
>>
he lost his mind
>>
>>71963982
funny nigger
>>
my favorite skit has got to be the "if the internet was real" one

fucking youtube took it down though
>>
A really funny man that got brainwashed and is now a husk of what he once was.
>>
>>71963982
>african that actually bothers to go to africa to experience "his" culture and heritage

There's a reason he doesn't do shit anymore cause he's basically full-redpilled now.

There isn't any "heritage" and "culture" in Africa. There are no parallels between American and African culture in blacks. It's the same shit.

African culture is primitive and garbage. The only good "black" people abandon that shit because it has no value in modern civilization.
>>
>>71963982
Not 100%but I heard he ran off to Africa because one of the white comedian's on his show laughed too hard at a joke and at that moment got bit by the raysys bug.
>>
literally the only funny standup comedian

although there are other comedians that are hilarious, just not on stage
>>
He and DMX are prime examples of what happens to RP'd black men who become self-aware and fly a little too close to the sun.
>>
Another puppet of Jewish writers superstar nigger who got rich enough that he didn't need to listen to the Jews anymore and can just do nothing.

Also one of those presumptuous Africas who feels absolutely entitled to the West even as he criticizes it, and yet is just a nigger who would be running through a jungle with a bone in his nose were it not for the Whites who built it and are the only ones who can maintain it.
>>
>>71963982
Mental headcase who destroyed his career because he hated white people yet white people still stand with him and keep trying to save his career because he make the white man laugh hard.
>>
nigga what the fuck is jews
>>
>>71963982
>You know why my show is good? Because the network officials say you're not smart enough to get what I'm doing, and every day I fight for you. I tell them how smart you are. Turns out, I was wrong. You people are stupid.

Christ he didn't swallow the red pill. He fucking snorted the whole god damn factory.
>>
>>71964979
He is just a dindu fucking nigger who one day woke up and realized we laughed at his jokes on niggers expense. Now he is "red pilled" and wuz kingz and sheeeeit.
>>
>>71963982
NIGGERRRRRR
>>
>>71965163
Anon you're not supposed to prove the Jews point...
>>
unfunny nigger who people think is funny for some reason.
>>
>>71963982
Some of his skits are funny
Most of his later skits are full on cringe
I think what happened was halfway throughout his career he took the red pill hard, realized his audience is retarded, his financiers are jews, and his identity crisis led him soul searching to Africa.
>>
File: 1458703727200.jpg (25 KB, 462x320) Image search: [Google]
1458703727200.jpg
25 KB, 462x320
>>71964580
>>71964390
>>71965786
This. Not saying his "soul searching" was at all effective, but fuck did he get hit with a train full of red pills about society and Hollywood. Shame he did the safe thing and stepped out of the limelight permanently instead of speaking out about it more.
>>
>>71964682
i get the ref :^)
>>
>>71964580
What happened to DMX?
>>
>>71963982
Ruined every single sketch by taking them 10% too far and over extending the joke.
>>
>>71966211
crack happened, what a fucking waste of such talent
>>
>>71964979
kek
>>
>>71965424
Prove what lol seriously never laughed at him except the time he died in the movie Con Air. Growing up he was the go to for wiggas, wu tang clan? Him and tupac plus some weed and playing basketball. I have little respect for people who like the dude. He is not funny, bet people laughing at him considers Luis CK a master comedian as well, shit taste

But I find it funny he believes there is a massive conspiracy to get niggers in drag, the paranoia exhibited when he accuses all jews and white people in media for wanting him in a dress, now that is comedy ^^

If you never seen that interview you should.
>>
Very funny guy shame about the Islam and We Wuz Kings shit
>>
>>71963982
"Better not bring yo kiddds"
>>
>>71964029
This. Although he allowed the network executives to fuck with him during negotiations. Neal Brennan, his old partner, told Joe Rogan about all of it. They convinced Dave to not trust anyone around him by preying on his insecurities about race.
>>
>>71963982
Muslim nigger.
>>
Look at him 10 years ago vs now, it's a completely different person. Most likely replaced by the coat/Hollywood since he spoke out against them. Watch some of his interviews from a few years back.
>>
>>71966729
>preying on his...
He is a nigger, all they had to do was laugh hard at his jokes baka
>>
his shucking and jiving were hilarious at the time, but his hard hitting negro humor wouldnt be allowed in the modern day - replaced by much weaker shit like key and peele
>>
File: captain hero.gif (3 MB, 428x308) Image search: [Google]
captain hero.gif
3 MB, 428x308
Chappelle's Show and Drawn Together were god tier, it's weird seeming them go full PC after railing against that shit in the 2000's.
>>
>>71964470
Bill burr makes me laugh

Chappelles stand up isnmeh imo, but the telly show was good

Actually this stand up of his was jokes ctmi

https://youtu.be/KQTEarr4P4k
>>
File: clone-arrangers.jpg (98 KB, 589x816) Image search: [Google]
clone-arrangers.jpg
98 KB, 589x816
he got cloned
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqUA-vRcwRM
>>
>>71967681
his best skit
>>
>>71967111
drawn together went pc

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck it was truly god tier
>>
>>71963982

One of the greatest stand ups of all time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnKpgK3geWA
>>
>>71963982
He was a nigger
He's racist as well and blames whitey for everything
Just because he talks about jew overlord doesn't make him base
>>
>>71963982
Funny guy, I've only watched a couple of his standup sets on Youtube but he's funny. My dad really liked him and was pretty disturbed by his whole breakdown.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.