[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get redpilled. Eat real food. Ditch the weight. Make Health Great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6
File: lchf.jpg (130 KB, 563x800) Image search: [Google]
lchf.jpg
130 KB, 563x800
Get redpilled.
Eat real food.
Ditch the weight.
Make Health Great Again!

Why do you still buy the sugar jew /pol/?
You would literally never need to buy sugar ever again if you just took the time to eat the right way.

Personal experiences from 14 days so far:

Far less hungry.
Sugar cravings are nearly non existent by now, the short amount of times it might appear disappear very quickly.
More energy.
My weight is dropping.
Acidic reflux problems are disappearing.
Blood sugar? Not a problem (if you have diabetes just measure regularly. Type 1 should take greater care as this diet will drop your blood sugar, type 2 diabetes might and can reverse itself completely on this diet).

So drop the pasta, corn, bread, flour and crap.
Eat fat. Fat fat fat fat!

And more fat!
Eat some vegetables too.
LCHF is a fucking godsend, really even if you are at a ideal weight it can still help you with other problems. Oh so you are /fit/? You will get plenty of protein from all the meat you will be stuffing in your mouth.

So start today, no excuses. Fat is your friend!
>>
>>71962018
>Get redpilled.
More like
>Have the biology lesson you fuckers missed
>>
I already follow a moderately low-carb diet and do a bit of intermittent fasting.

I see you're a student of Dr. Eenfeldt.
>>
>>71962340
Not really. Just grabbed a picture from Google.
But I do view the recipes on his website.

This diet. More like lifestyle. Is fucking amazing.
I was very much sceptical of this, until I saw some results happening in one of my friends.

Decided to try it for 2 weeks, and by god did it blow me away.
>>
>not every cell in human body runs on sugar

look at Okinawa diet for true redpilled health dumbass
>>
>>71962018
This plus emotional stability.
Sugar literally makes you insane.
>>
>>71962018
no fruits also ? damn i cant have that diat.
>>
>>71963077
Sugar as in processed food with added sugar. Fruit is definitely not bad 4 u
>>
>>71962678
If you're not in ketosis mode you're literally sub-human.
>>
so... how does italy do it?
>>
>>71963077
If you really are desperate for fruit, it might be possible to increase the amount of carbs.

However the effect will be lessened. It will take longer to get results. And it might be harder to achieve ketosis.

Don't go over 100 grams of carbs/day.
>>
>>71963255
Carbohydrates have the same effect as sugar. They are in fact, sugar. Just a different sort. Need to cut out all that shit. Ketones > glucose
>>
>>71962018
>eating meat
>healthy

nice try cancer jew
>>
>>71963385
Don't need to eat meat on an LCHF diet. Fat american.
>>
>>71963256
I will measure myself when I get the opportunity. Using blood tests. Apparently the urine sticks cannot be trusted as well.

But I'm pretty sure I am in ketosis. Feel lighter, and the fat on my face has reduced a bit.

It's just the first 14 days. I'm excited to see what happens when I'm on this for 6 months.
>>
>>71963255
Yes, there's people who talk about how refined sugar does not exist in nature, serves no nutritional purpose and causes a lot of harm, and therefore it is the new smoking, the new target of a sweeping ban campaign. I think that goes too far. But honey and fruit sugars would still be cool.
>>
>>71962018
>14 days so far

Who cares? Come back in 3 months, swedecuck
>>
>>71963467
It will get worse. If you haven't been in a ketogenic diet before, you will have severe abstinence and sugar craving, not to mention you'll most likely feel like shit. Just have to endure it. Just giving you a heads up.
>>
don't eat paleo you're gonna die of heart failure long before you die of diabetes
>>
It's just an excuse to eat eggs and bacon all day every day and pat themself on the back thinking they're on a fancy diet.
>>
>>71963745
Shut up you shill. Ketosis is master-race for energy.
>>
>>71963844
Only degenerates eat pork. Now make me spaghetti bolognese, Mario.
>>
>>71963447
literally have been eating over 10 bananas a day, handful of dates and as much fruit as i can. never had an issue with heath. never was fat or upset stomach. thats over +300g of sugar every day. BUT always kept it LOW fat. Low cholesterol. Low sodium.

Fiber is key to eating. If all you eat is meat w/o fiber it sits in your colon and you get cancer.
>>
Stopped eating fast food, drinking soda, and started my own organic garden 3 years ago. The results are amazing. I feel better, my acne cleared up, I'm more self-sufficient now, not buying the GMO-Jew-laden sub-foods, saving money, and getting /fit/. All because of redpill.
>>
>>71963925
Yeah but you would have felt better and had more energy on a ketogenic diet. Not to mention you'd be more mentally alert.

Just because you feel good it doesn't mean you can't feel better.
>>
>>71963849

until you die! something like 40% die from heart attack and 3 percent from diabetes. don't get me wrong dessert and sugary shit is bad for you but anyone telling you to eat all the meat you want is crazy.
>>
>>71964062
No one said anything about eating all the meat you want. Everything in moderation, but no carbohydrates (or extremely few).
>>
>>71963623
>>71963849
Have you been watching Rogan?
All the Keto talk recently has me interested, especially the recent Dr Rhonda.
>>
>>71964033
wait... your other post just said on this diet you feel like shit for a certain time period. That's your body telling you to stop eating like your 12 years old.

and of course you'll feel better after a while. the human body is very good at adapting.

depriving my body of basic nutrients is so beyond stupid. you seem more bluepilled than redpilled my friend.
>>
>>71964237

well high cholesterol same thing, it clogs your arteries the same. carbs aren't the devil people think they are either, just eat less of them than you take in.
>>
>>71964469
Rogan? I don't follow any youtubers.
>>
>>71962018
how do you get to 2k cals a day doing this?
>>
>>71964616
>inb4 gomad
lactose intolerant
>>
>>71964543
>your other post just said on this diet you feel like shit for a certain time period. That's your body telling you to stop eating like your 12 years old.
No, that's your body getting accustomed to a new energy source. Of course it takes a while to adapt. That's like saying you should keep eating processed food (like big macs) because it's tasty (that's your body telling you it's good for you, hurr durr).

>depriving my body of basic nutrients is so beyond stupid.
Carbohydrates are not essential nutrients. Fat and protein are essential. What does that tell you?
>>
>>71964616
It's easy. Coconut oil. Butter.
>>
>>71964543
What exactly do you think will happen when you switch over from one diet to the other?

There can and will be side effects, but these can be remedied until such a time your body "remembers" to use the fat properly for energy instead.

>>71964616

Listen to your body instead and ignore the calorie counting. I mean calories are good and all to have a basic understanding off, but they are overhyped. Eat when you are hungry, eat until you feel satiated, and don't eat if you are NOT hungry. If this means skipping breakfast (because you did it right and ate the fat), then so be it.
>>
>>71964600
Joe Rogan has been on the Ketosis diet for a couple of months, I listen to his podcast and he talks bout it all the time. The Dr Rhonda Patrick episodes have me interested.
>>
>>71962018
But I'm already on low-carb IF and count my macros.
>>
>>71962018
Is this the same Faggot that earlier on said that you don't have to believe in Christ to be a Christian.
>>
>>71964616
Hulled sunflowers are 500 cal/ 100 grams.
>>
>>71964870
You never tried it?
>>
>>71964792
you eat too many big macs you feel like shit. Too much fat and grease. If you eat too much sugar from fruits and vegetables you just shit it all out. No harm done.

But be my guest, fuck your metabolism. I'd love to see how long you can sustain that type of eating. Name 1 food naturally found in nature high in fat/protein and also high in nutrients and minerals and fiber. Nuts and avocados maybe, that's about it.

HFLC is just another fad diet. Like paleo, like atkins etc etc
>>
Literally have the Keto "flu" today. Got some electrolyte water and been munching almonds.

I heard about this through Rogan, but I've always been interested in a low carb diet. I am (was!) sort of a sugar junkie, but I always ate a lot of veggies.

Modern processed food is just fucking chaos. I was wondering why I was feeling like shit while I was pushing lbs of dyed HFCS goo and dough through my body.

Keto on.
>>
>>71965401
>But be my guest, fuck your metabolism. I'd love to see how long you can sustain that type of eating
Sami people have done it for centuries. They basically only eat fish and vegetables.

>you eat too many big macs you feel like shit.
Yeah but I can eat a big mac a daily without feeling like shit. Still bad for you. You are smarter than your body. You should decide what's good for you, it shouldn't.

>Name 1 food naturally found in nature high in fat/protein and also high in nutrients and minerals and fiber.
Milk, minus the fibers.
>>
>>71962018
>be college student
>fat, drink shitloads of soda
>decide to get it together
>go to gym
>never drink soda
>eat fast food once a week max
>spend less time indoors playing vidya
>feel much better
>dont get sick as much
>way more energy
Why haven't you cut the liquid jew from your diet /pol/
>>
>>71965399
Not yet, I only heard of it about a month ago. I've reduced carbs but not completely cut out sugar. I don't need to lose weight but i'm interested in the cognitive benefits, and post work-out physical recovery aspects. Gonna research a bit more. Are there regular Keto threads on /fit/ yet?
>>
>>71966663
>Gonna research a bit more. Are there regular Keto threads on /fit/ yet?
Would be pretty rare. They like thier glucose for lifting. Hard a time finding keto threads on bodybuilding.com, don't think it would any different on /fit/
>>
>>71967018
When will /fit/ learn that cardiovascular health is more important than muscle mass? smdh they piss me off so much I barely go there, fucking attention seekers and fatties the lot of them.

I know you can do home bloodtests to monitor your state of ketosis, but finding good doctors in the field of preventative medicine is really difficult here. Not to mention expensive.
Is it worth seeking a nutritional expert for a once over before I start? eg. testing vitamin and mineral levels, liver function, etc.
>>
>>71968086
>When will /fit/ learn that cardiovascular health is more important than muscle mass?
That would be never.
>Is it worth seeking a nutritional expert for a once over before I start? eg. testing vitamin and mineral levels, liver function, etc.
Well sure if you can afford it (since you said it's expensive). Otherwise just listen to your body, be sure you're hitting your micro-nutrients and you will be fine.
>>
File: 1442077642768.jpg (35 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
1442077642768.jpg
35 KB, 416x416
>>71962018

>meat
>fish
>dairy
>eggs

enjoy your cancer lmao
>>
File: 735.gif (3 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
735.gif
3 MB, 290x189
>>71969514
Enjoy being a lardass
>>
>>71962018
>good diet
>drink coffee and alcohol
>eat chocolate
fuck off
>>
>>71970139
It's okay to have a treat once in a while, spain-bro.
>>
File: IMG_2250.jpg (48 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2250.jpg
48 KB, 400x320
>>71969958

>vegan
>lardass
>>
File: 412412455.gif (336 KB, 279x200) Image search: [Google]
412412455.gif
336 KB, 279x200
>>71970404
>American
>Not fat
>>
>>71962018
IIFYM 100%

however, with a low carb diet your body produces less insulin, which can equate to more consistent weight loss. I personally like to mix my diet up consistently. Humans in their most natural state are only going to have access to certain food groups at certain times of year. Replication of this can do great things for your relationship with food.
>>
>>71970545

Its almost impossible to be fat if you are vegan for more then a few months.

I'm also 6'4 so even if I wanted to I couldn't be fat.
>>
>>71971125
What's your diet like?
>>
This shit isn't politics. So sick of the diet threads on here

>>>/fit/
>>>/ck/
>>
>>71971773
You triggered, fatass?
>>
>>71971914
Not politics
>>
>>71971285

Every day I eat a lot of raw nuts and seeds like almonds, peanuts, pecans, hemp seeds, chia seeds. I also eat a mix of spinach, broccoli, kale and avocados every day. That gets me all the protein I need and I also take vegan protein powder because I work out often.

25-30% of what I eat is fruits and non-green vegetables like peppers, carrots, etc. I also usually have some mix of grains/rice/beans that I mix with my soups and stir-frys.
>>
>>71971966
Guess it can be considered politically incorrect since it's politically incorrect to be non fat in America.
>>
>>71972172
Still not politics
>>
>>71972259
>Politics: "activities that relate to influencing the actions and policies of a government or getting and keeping power in a government" - Merriam Webster

It's a policy of the US government to keep all citizens as fat as possible, so discussing things ideas/diets that will make people slim is thus politically incorrect. Faggot.
>>
>>71972500
so discussing things like ideas/diets*
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.