[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Single moms.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 12
File: naked-yoga015.jpg (123 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
naked-yoga015.jpg
123 KB, 800x1200
Let's settle this once and for all.

What is the problem with marrying/dating a single mom?

>inb4 cuck

Single moms have a lot to offer yet you guys are always shitting on them.

I want honest answers, no memes.
>>
File: kev.jpg (61 KB, 397x555) Image search: [Google]
kev.jpg
61 KB, 397x555
>>71960902

any hole is a goal
>>
>>71960902

nobody wants secondhand used goods
every guy wants a pure woman
nobody wants to raise another persons child

etc
>>
If the guy left there was probably a fucking reason.

If she's a widow then it's okay
>>
What do they offer besides being the biggest threat to society?
People raised by single mothers almost always end up as whores, psychopaths or betas. They actively hurt society by existing.
>>
>>71960902
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAAqL2A6V6s
>>
A woman is been used if a single birth, that is obvious case and that is not wanted because it distrupt familly function.
>>
>>71960902
well theres the issue of the kid….
>>
>>71960902
Their offspring is a constant reminder of their own poor judgement
>>
>>71960902
they're very obviously bad decision makers
>>
>>71960902
dont want to deal with a kid thats not mine.
Dont want to have anything to do with the kid thats not mine.

I have economic reasons for this, if i get into a long relationship with a single mom and we break up and she saysi was a father figure to the kid it can be used agaisnt me in court because i live in a gynocentric dystopia.

also it just doesnt feel right. instincts i guess.

also to be a single mom means that 99% of the time you have to have made a colossal fuck up.
>>
>>71961033
>>71961053
These. Plus, who says that the dad is completely out of the picture?
>>
File: 1456668121389.jpg (57 KB, 426x318) Image search: [Google]
1456668121389.jpg
57 KB, 426x318
>be cop
>get called to go deal with unruly/delinquent kids
>single mom
Every time
>>
>>71960902
>dating
Go for it.

>marrying
a) chances of marriage not failing decrease exponentially with each failed marriage
b) you will NEVER be the kids real father. Depending on the mum, and the kid, this might be workable if you don't mind raising someone elses kid. 9 times out of 10 it will fail though because the kids actual father is still around and the kid will always think of you as the stepdad, just another man in his mums life, and you will never have a healthy father-son relationship with him/her
c) if her previous marriage failed (besides widows), theres a good chance it was her fault, and if you marry her, theres a good chance she'll fuck it up again
d) if it wasnt her fault (and shes not a widow) then theres a good chance there were obvious redflags in the dad (e.g. "bad boy", casual hookup, etc) and she was too stupid to see them, which is a reflection on her
e) if d) is true, then she also had the poor judgment to have a kid with him, which means she will have poor judgment in the future
f) if shes not a widow, then theres a chance real dad will want to get back with her, and even if she does stay faithful, he might try to sue for custody, which will be a nightmare for both of you, assuming either of you care about the kid

i haven't slept in forever so i'm out of ideas. long story short, its a stupid idea to marry a woman unless shes a widow
>>
File: 1461445548219.jpg (556 KB, 2560x1707) Image search: [Google]
1461445548219.jpg
556 KB, 2560x1707
>>71960902

If you need it explained to you, then maybe you don't deserve any better.
>>
File: single-mom2.jpg (100 KB, 564x375) Image search: [Google]
single-mom2.jpg
100 KB, 564x375
>>71961083
Say what you want about Stephan but he has a very soothing voice. I sometimes listen to him when I'm trying to fall asleep.

Okay, OP. Single mothers tend to be bad decision makers. Life is full of only a precious few decisions that are final and permanent and 1) who you have children with and 2) when you have those children and 3) under what circumstances are those decisions that have consequences that are life-long. I suppose that, firstly, I don't like the idea of someone making those kinds of choices without me. Second, I don't like the idea that there's probably another guy out there somewhere. The single mother and he share a bond, a child, that will link them together for as long as they're both alive. That bond isn't something easily broken even they aren't currently together. There's the high probability that she will eventually end up with him at your expense. Even if he's dead, you still have to put up with an entire universe of people who knew the dead father of the child. His parents, family, and friends are all going to want to be a part of the child's life. They're never going to accept you...not really. Thirdly, is it really possible to get to know someone who has all of this incredible responsibility? Don't you want a while to lay back and chill together? If the girl you're seeing has a child then that child will always come first. Even if you marry her eventually she will always put the child before you. That's ass-backwards in terms of how marriage should be with the husband and wives putting themselves and their relationship first, even before their own children.

Lastly, there aren't a lot of single mothers who have done everything 'right' in life. Most single moms are young, uneducated, parasites. It's a rare thing to see a single mom who has a degree and a career and who is productive. There are of course some circumstances under which I would consider dating a single mother but those circumstances are very very narrow.
>>
>>71960972
fpbp
>>
File: 1459139440106.jpg (44 KB, 239x360) Image search: [Google]
1459139440106.jpg
44 KB, 239x360
>>71960902
What the hell did they have to offer?
They've demonstrated terrible decisionmaking in selecting a partner that left them.. they have kids that are not yours that they want you to raise and help pay for..
You'll be caught between her and her ex who will come visit the kids..
She probably doesn't want anymore kids which means if you stick with her you'll be denied starting a family of your own.
She's probably tired of sex because she did all the humping she wanted back in the day with multiple partners.. probably some "bad guys" who just fucked her and left her, and now she wants to settle down with a "nice guy" so you can pay for her kids/kid growing up and give her financial security since she's probably in debt or have very low disposable income which means you'll probably have to pay for most things in the relationship
Literally at what point does a single mother with kids have any fucking positive thing to offer that is good for a non married single male without kids, unless it's a single dad and a single mother hooking up..

Just no.
>>
>>71960902
Jesus christ the cucks are out in full force today.
>>
>>71960902
its an age thing. if you're in your 20's don't get into relationships with single moms. if you're in your 30's go out and bang 20 year olds and create single moms. in your 40's and still unmarried settle for a single mom.

the cycle of life.
>>
File: 1460229296258.jpg (427 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1460229296258.jpg
427 KB, 800x1000
Sure is r9K in here.
>>
File: 1387049003114.jpg (103 KB, 544x541) Image search: [Google]
1387049003114.jpg
103 KB, 544x541
>>71963257
>>
>>71960902
also if the single mom looks like the chick in this picture then just do it. we're all gonna die one day, if you can spend some of your years banging girls like that its worth the time.
>>
>>71960902
>tfw friend is single mother
>is legit depressed about it and wishes she did better for her daughter

this shit can be really sad.
>>
>>71961053
what if he left to get more women
>>
File: hh.jpg (72 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
hh.jpg
72 KB, 600x400
>>71963416
>settle for a single mom.
maybe in cucknida
>>
>>71960902
Marrying someone who already has children puts undue financial stress on you.

Unless you really want to pay for someone else's kid for the rest of your married life then sure, go ahead.

The majority of people do not want to take on that financial burden.
>>
Because either:
A - She was a dumb enough person at selecting mates that she selected a total piece of shit as a mate and he ran off.
B - She was good at selecting mates but was a terrible person herself, causing her mate to flee.

In either case, she's not somebody you want to get with. Additionally, you have to raise another's child.
>>
>having a wife's son

kill yourself
>>
>>71963675
>pretending you wouldn't frequently nail any of the chicks in that picture because they had a kid
>>
>>71960902
Ok, let's see. An honest answer would be ego, ego resumes all human practices and tendencies. It's all about me and only me, so *I* can't have something that threatens my weak, unconfident (while parading as confident, of course) self. It doens't matter if it virtually does nothing against me.
>>
>>71960902
/pol doesn't really make sense

They want that every child has a father and a mother. But if someone wants to stay with a single mom and be a father to the child, then /pol doesn't like it and the child should grow up without a father. Which was bad to begin with.

Make up your own mind and don't listen to /pol.
>>
I dated a single mom for almost a year (we were both 25). It was really tough but she was a great girl, happened to break a condom when she was 21 and decided not to have an abortion, which I respected. In the end I couldn't do it but I learned a whole lot about being the head of a family. She had a very mature mindset and traditional family values which is not the case with most girls my age. Haven't found another one like that.

Most single moms I come across on dating websites are psychos, stoners, etc. It isn't fair to paint them with a broad brush. If you like sex and don't believe in abortion, you're a hypocrite to do so.
>>
>>71964154
>blaming guys for not marrying single moms
>not blaming dumbass women for becoming single moms
get a load of this white night
>>
>>71963643
Elaborate more.
>>
>>71964284
>thinking women will ever be accountable for their actions
wew lad
>>
>>71964154
Did you fall out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down?

It's the single mothers fault that her kids don't have a father in their life, well ofcourse it's the fathers fault aswell.. But don't fucking try and guilt trip some random guy to sacrifice starting his own family in order to remedy someone elses stupid mistake.. It's between her and the father to try to patch things together or try to do what is best for the kid..
The guy that knocked her up is the kids father.. she is supposed to make good decisions about this..
>>
>>71964284
I never talked about the mother but about what's good for the child. Should the child suffer because the mom made bad decisions?
>>
>>71960902
I'd marry and create a family with a single mom, on the condition that she gave the child away to someone else.
>>
Honestly, there's nothign wrong with dating a single mom. I'm doing it, and let me say. Not all relationship are bound to last forever, and having a kid is not a be all end all when it comes to a relationship. I'm currently in a relationship with someone who has two child (not mine), but let me say she's the most wonderful person ever. I met her back in college, but I never had the courage to ask her, but I finally did after graduating college and landing myself a pretty stable career. It was after where we met and we got close. She has kids, but I'm not going to let that get in the way. Anyways, single moms are more responsible and open than non moms.
>>
>>71960902
I've dated a few single moms in the last couple years because they're easy and usually above my league. The last one I met at work and dated her for 8 months. When we were together alone it was awesome but when she had her 4 year old daughter it was always a living hell. She was a terrible mother, fed the kid Snapple and McDonalds all the time. Any time I said anything about her daughter or suggested water or something she blew up and it was a fight. The kid was completely undisciplined as well because the grandmother overrode my GF at every chance. Ultimately we broke up because of her piece of shit little kid.
>>
>>71964565
Cancuck fuck off.
>>
SMs are for fucking. Thats it. They're desperate for cock because kids drain their time and when you do pry them from the kid its god damn easy to get them hooked on you.

But never set up roots with one.
>>
>>71964484
Its not the job of some other guy to give any shit about that child's well being. Getting into a relationship with a woman who already has children means that you're either out of options as a man, or the woman has really great qualities that make you stick around DESPITE the fact she has children.

Alternatively, you yourself have divorced and have kids, so you're both used goods.

No man is going to act as though the children aren't a negative, unless they're particularly amazing children, or the guy is a pedophile and wants to diddle the kids anyways.
>>
File: Natalia Poklonskaya (1).jpg (4 MB, 3732x5052) Image search: [Google]
Natalia Poklonskaya (1).jpg
4 MB, 3732x5052
can we make an exception?
>>
>>71964484
Yup, that's how it works.. the mother and father makes shitty decisions, the child is effected by it..

What you want is someone else having to sacrifice a potential stable family with well grounded kids raised by both parents.. and toss all that aside to try to "rescue" a "suffering child" because his/her mother and father can't get their act together and make some kind of arrangement so that both of them are in their life..

No.. fuck you for even suggesting that.. If the child is annoyed that it's "suffering" then it should talk to its mom and dad about that shit.. They obviously made a mistake with regards to eachother or didn't work to resolve it.. don't fucking make it worse by sabotaging someone elses life aswell..

Single mothers best chance is single dads in general, that's how it's been.

it's a huge financial burden for a single guy to pay for/raise kids who might end up telling him just how much he's NOT their real dad and all that bullshit, and if she doesn't want anymore kids... why should he then sacrifice all his time and energy to provide her and her kids that isn't even his, with financial security?
>>
>>71964726

If you're coming from the degenerate sociopath side of things, I suppose
>>
>>71964284
>white night
Nigga, you're on drugs.
>>
>>71964862
If you're on /pol/ you're already in a state of degeneracy.
>>
>>71964767
>the woman has really great qualities that make you stick around DESPITE the fact she has children

Sure, that's obvious. But why critisice someone who actually wants to care for the child? Everyone wins, including the child.

>>71964861

>What you want is someone else having to sacrifice a potential stable Family...

I never said that. It all depends how much you like the woman. I just don't see a reason to criticize anyone for this if everyone's happy with it.

> If the child is annoyed that it's "suffering" then it should talk to its mom and dad about that shit

oh, an expert in real life

But I see. You don't give a fuck about children. They're just the future of western society. Whatever.
>>
File: 1459402819820.png (235 KB, 600x503) Image search: [Google]
1459402819820.png
235 KB, 600x503
>>71960902
Typical fucking leftist clowns that ofcourse think people should date single mothers aswell..

They find it perfectly reasonable to be completely irresponsible and then expect others to come running to provide assorted gibsmedats for their kids and themselves..

Single mothers.. not a fucking thing to offer but trouble for a single male without kids.. All she's doing is fishing for financial security for her and her kids whilst, asking for commitment pretty swiftly, and more than likely denying you ever having any kids of your own.. whilst raising her own douchebag kids she had with a guy that apparently was irresponsible aswell and couldn't stick around..

Stop helping dindus, let them learn from their own fucking mistakes.. The nerve they have to ask other people to pay for their mistakes..

Don't you fucking dare take away the parents responsibility for their own kids, and pretend as if everyone else is responsible.. This is the fucking same reason africans keep having more children than they can fucking feed.. why.. cause idiot cucks like the OP just KEEPS FUCKING PROMOTING their bad irresponsible behaviour.. assholes.
>>
File: 1460855542392.jpg (35 KB, 403x405) Image search: [Google]
1460855542392.jpg
35 KB, 403x405
>>71965563
>if you aren't pro dating single moms you must hate kids..
Fucking really? No.. but you're trying to pin the responsibility on everyone else but the fucking parents of the child.. And i'm saying no.. don't you fucking dare..

And again with the guilt trip..

>future of western society
Most of the single mothers are fucking immigrants because in general whites stay together as a family unit compared to especially african ethnicities.. I don't want them whatsoever in the future of western society, they can go be the future of the fucking middle east or africa or wherever else..

Do you think i give a shit about raising kids that some muslim knocked up in a mosque wedding.. or the women that were stupid enough to let them do this? No..

If people want to sacrifice starting their own family with a woman who's not shitty at making sound decisions and knows when not to spread her legs, but instead have decided to be with a single mother, fine by me.. but don't expect people in general to praise that as a wise decision, cause it's not.. her and the guy that knocked her up are the only ones winning in that scenario.. She's got the kids she wanted.. and you're just the guy that's paying for it.
>>
>>719609
>Let's settle this once and forall

Like we won't be discussing this next week
>>
>>71963675
How many has he fucked
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.