[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about this trans "man", /pol/? Whe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
How do you feel about this trans "man", /pol/? Where is the line drawn when it comes to trans using the bathroom?

http://www.upworthy.com/heres-what-itll-look-like-if-trans-people-arent-allowed-to-use-the-right-bathroom

Obviously 95% of them are mentally ill and look like carnival attractions, but what about the ones like pic related? What if they have their genitalia replaced and hormones treated from an early age, so by 20-30 they're nearly indistinguishable? Should they still use their 'original' gender's bathroom?
>>
no, if they change their gender then stay like that
it'll be pointless and stupid just to go back since transgender people fought to go to the other bathroom
>>
>>71960681
Doesn't that open the door for actual men to go into women's bathrooms and claim they're transgender to avoid criticism? Doesn't it encourage the delusional behavior of actually believing you were born the wrong gender?

I'm fine with gay men dressing up as women ala The Birdcage, but when they start to believe they are actually women, you might as well say that you were actually born a cat or an ayyylium
>>
>>71960071
Why should we rearrange our entire society around a tiny number of people, especially when those people are degenerates who deserve the gas chamber?
>>
>>71962080
This
>>
>>71962080
Not exactly a normie-friendly argument, but you're not wrong. I think its the fact that the left are reacting so vehemently, with boycotts and scores of angry articles that don't address the situation even close to properly, that makes me so upset at the situation. This could've been handled so much better but progressives have made it difficult to have any kind of compromise.
>>
>>71962767
There is no compromise. They're not out for anything but nation-wrecking.
>>
>>71960071

One of these """men""" is eventually going to run into someone with no restraint or care, and they're going to find """him""" mutilated and hanging in a bathroom stall.

I'm personally convinced transgender is just a meme and doesn't actually exist, otherwise we'd have heard of at least one assault by now.
>>
This fucker could go into a mens bathroom and no one would bat an eye.
His argument is retarded any ways, most of those trannys look like people in drag, and nothing is stopping a real man that looks like that to say they are a women and go in the womens bathroom
>>
He is special as the people in this video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CO9q6zBg4ek
>>
>be me
>transition young
>grow breasts
>cut off penis
>pass 100%
>forced to use male restroom
fucking thing sucks

There should be a legal way to certify yourself as a tranny. That would solve all problems. Only chemically or physically castrated men are allowed to use women's rooms - easy!
>>
You're literally nothing more than a tool of the Right if you think this is an issue to legislate. No one in the real world cares about this except closet fags in the South worried about getting aroused.
>>
A complete non-issue that is used as a smokescreen to deflect from riders added to these "bathroom bills"

Not to mention you are infinitely more likely to receive a homosexual proposition from a Republican legislator than get bothered by some trans fag
>>
>>71960071
yeah because there's some magic barrier that would prevent that shim from just using the mens room without making a big deal out of it.
>>
>>71960071
they should be thrown in the loony bin like in the old days
or better, hang the abominations
>>
>>71963133
This, no one is checking genitals at the door.
>>
>>71962953
Truth.

>>71962980
It's a meme that will only continue to grow, friend. We've got an entire generation of vulnerable boys and girls being taught to doubt and question whether their biology is correct or not.

>>71963138
Kek

>>71963297
Part of me thinks that this kind of thing should be left alone and treated on a case by case basis, but also feel that we shouldn't promote such an unhealthy mindset.

>>71963133
This is true, but then where does the recent law in NC come into play? Is the law just for half assed trannies like Bailey Jay, if not then how and when do we enforce it?
>>
>>71960071
>from an early age
>letting kids destroy themselves over political correctness
WHY? It's like you looked at the suicide rate and said "hey, this number should be higher."

We understand that the mind isn't developed enough at a young age to take seriously. Except when it comes to trans issues. In 20 years, you're going to see a lot of people going the way of Stalking Cat. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalking_Cat
>>
>>71964338
A leftist would say the high suicide rate is due to the high intolerance throughout the country to towards trans. How would you respond?

I am disturbed by stories of parents letting their kids take hormone supplements, they can barely make a sad decision about having sex let alone deciding they want to turn their entire body chemistry upside down
>>
>>71965377
*safe decision
>>
>>71965377
I would say it's speculation.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043071/
According to that, death rates, including suicide rates, went up AFTER reassignment.

We'll never be completely sure why the rate goes up even further post op. Both sides could claim what they want to claim and both would have just as much proof. But the numbers are there. Suicide rates don't go down with transitioning.
>>
>>71965816
My bad, I don't think it says suicide rates went up after reassignment. But it does say they didn't go down.

The argument could, at the very least, be that they don't know how to treat trans issues. And until they know, rolling the dice on children is reprehensible. Of course, on the suddenly "extreme" side, you could argue that this is all nonsense anyway. I still don't get it. I absolutely believe you can be born with a "female brain" as a male. I don't believe for a second that means anything massively important. You're just not the same as other men, but you're still a man. People are being sold otherwise because trans surgeries and counseling would bring in a lot of money. Pro trans platforms could be the next frontier for politics, continuing the impression that the Democrats actually stand for anything differently than the Republicans.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.