[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything more degenerate than gamers? Especially the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Is there anything more degenerate than gamers? Especially the kind that pays up to $100 for a fucking disc with some extra papers.

All that time spent hitting buttons could be used for lifting or reading.

And they do not even hide their degeneracy, they spend cash on Meme Souls out of all games that could challenge your brain at least.
>>
>>71959655

>not the gif of him spilling the 'sgetti

SJWs are more degenerate, hell even trans people and those that support them are more degenerate than 420blzit
>>
>>71959730
post link pls
>>
>>71959989

ctrl + f

Because I'm american and I have to support our allies, thats why I'm posting it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AobIVQlytw
>>
>>71959989
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AobIVQlytw
>>
>>71959655
I read, lift, and play games. Nobody pays $100 for a game unless it's like Legendary edition or some shit. I play on PC so games are a bit cheaper. It just sounds like you're jelly because you can't afford video games.
>>
>>71959655
gamers only hurt themselves. they dont hurt society at all while niggers ruin everything.
>>
>>71960058

bahaha oh my god

THE MAD MAN ACTUALLY DID IT
>>
I've tried other hobbies, and the ones I've branched out into are: lifting, going /out/ to hike and ruck and camp, reading extensively, and cooking.

I'm just a solitary person, I feel like gaming isn't necessarily bad by itself, because it can be replaced with other loner hobbies.

The problem is that my brain is wired for me to want to be alone and just check out of a society that I should be contributing more to. I don't know how to fix that.
>>
>>71959655
games are degenerate but its not as bad as other things
>>
>>71960899
not all games. Portal and Minecraft are used in schools
>>
>>71961420
when i was in school we had a flight simulator in the computer lab and that was the closest we got to using games in school for anything

i looked up the minecraft in schools and that looks pretty interesting like electrical engineering and architecture
>>
Dark Souls teaches you patience, reflexes, and build management.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.