[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can we fix the dog problem? These nasty creatures are sh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Dogs-injected-with-acid.jpg (21 KB, 615x344) Image search: [Google]
Dogs-injected-with-acid.jpg
21 KB, 615x344
How can we fix the dog problem? These nasty creatures are shitting up the streets and attacking kids. Thank God for Iranians and their methods

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wmi-z2u4Xw
>>
>>71959471
read that as dog injected with aids
>>
>>71959471
Degenerates
>>
I sincerely thought he was injecting them with LSD until it started with the noise
>>
What is it with Muslims and acid anyway?
>>
>>71959471
based iran purging local vermin the humane way

in america we just shoot to wound, bask in their screams, and them finish them off later

65oZ1R8jBls
>>
Wtf man
We shoot dogs who have rabbis in the head here with a gun and leave the others because they do not harm humans
But wtf this is so fucking inhuman and makes MW so fucking sas
>>
>>71959471
If only we could do this to Finns
>>
>>71959471
t. Muhammad
>>
>>71960178
Americans gave tons of chemicals to the Middle East in the 80s to help Saddam build those dank chemical bombs he used to oppress his people in the Gulf War. There's a huge surplus of acids and noxious chems there. The Middle East literally is a Fallout wasteland.
>>
>>71959471
I've been asking myself the same questions, but with finnish people instead of dogs.
>>
>>71960334
Why don't you just shoot the rabbis it's not the dogs that are corrupting your culture and financial institutions

I don't think shooting his dog is going to scare off a rabbi
>>
>>71960462
Top kek
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.