[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do bigots oppose the legal union of two consenting adults in love?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 18
File: dsc9f9.jpg (140 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
dsc9f9.jpg
140 KB, 1000x667
Why do bigots oppose the legal union of two consenting adults in love?
>>
homosexuals are of disgust. even bellow shia and even maybe jew pigs.
>>
>>71959449
>why cant faggots just marry civily and not bother the church about it
>>
>>71959515
stop shitposting ahmed or ill call 999

theyll pepper spray you in a right state you cheeky git
>>
>>71959449
cos its gay
>>
>>71959515
>>71959542
>>71959587
not an argument
>>
If they are truly in love then it's fine

The problem is the promiscuity and disease that follows especially in lesbian relationships - they experience bed death quickly and commonly don't remain faithful for long periods as a result.
>>
Homosexuality should be the exception, not the norm. It's because people are now treating mental illness' like that as "normal" that society is quickly degenerating to a politically correct hellhole.
>>
File: 1454885105822.jpg (373 KB, 1280x1627) Image search: [Google]
1454885105822.jpg
373 KB, 1280x1627
Why do bigot homosexuals force churches and private companies to serve them?
>>
Because aids is a gay disease.
>>
>>71959449
>Two consenting adults in love.
>Incest now legal if they're adult and in love.

Come on guys let's not be so fucking retarded.
>>
>>71959449
Legal Union? To what end. Procreation? That's what marriage naturally entailed in the past. Stop pushing for a Bolsheveik subversion of human culture.
>>
>>71959449
Because it's not the state's job to force private institutions to cater to you.

t. faggot
>>
>>71959449
legal union is a-okay though
it's marriage that's not
>>
because it disgusts many people
>>
Because it's icky.
>>
>>71959449
no one is talking about banning homosexual marriage
theyre talking about not having it recognised by the state
two men can always move in with each other and claim theyre married
>>
>>71959791
so if a woman can't have a child she can never marry?
>>
Why can't they just keep their lifestyle choice to themselves? Why do they have to make their sexual fetish a public matter?

Marriage is a privilege assigned to a biological man and a biological woman.
>>
>>71960050
There are plenty of people talking about banning homosexuals period you dumb redditor.
>>
>>71959449
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrD8zvCUtWc
>>
>>71959449
why do you want to put your cock in a literal shithole? Degenerate..
>>
>>71959449

yep, same as yesterday, last week and all year.

You gonna ask again tomorow?
>>
Gays who believe their marriage is going to work never took the redpill for gays
>>
>>71959449
Why do you oppose the legal Union of three consenting adults in love?

Why do you oppose the legal Union of two consenting adult siblings in love?

Fucking incestaphobe.
>>
>>71960096
Technically yes. But then again how many woman actually know they're infertile prior to marriage? The point is don't ask the taxpayer to subsidize you unless you plan on giving them something back, i.e. children.
>>
Faggots are beyond hedonists. They are fucking Libertines and so wholly evil that when hellfire burns their sin away there will be nothing left.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayhELTzYETI
>>
I oppose the disregard of religious institution's 1st amendment right.
>>
>>71959449
Married couples are the foundations of families, which are the backbone of society.
Homosexuals couples are not. IMO they should be tolerated and treated with respect, but not promoted.
Building families, on the other hand, should be promoted, and marriage should be the privilege of heterosexual couples as a part to encourage that.
>>
>>71959449
State shouldn't support degeneracy
Marriage is literally a contract for bringing a taxpayer into the world
>>
>>71960780
>they should be tolerated and treated with respect, but not promoted.

It's this stupid passivity that got us in the mess we are in now. What's tolerated by one generation is embraced by the next. Homosexuality, and the hyper sexuality in general needs to be shamed heavily by society to the point of ostracizing them. If not outright making it illegal.
>>
>>71959449
>Faggots
>Love

Top kek.
>>
>>71961057
>What's tolerated by one generation is embraced by the next.
That is not the case. You just want a justification to force people to act like you want. Do you think the sate should have the authority to make white women sleep and get impregnated by niggers? No? Then why do you think you have the right to dictate what others should do with their lives?
>>
>>71959449
Calling it marriage diminishes real marriage. The reason fags insist to call it marriage and not something else like civil union with the same rights means they're aiming to degrade normal people. Now that makes me angry. Fuck them
>>
Normal people just like you and I, who "just happen to be gay" are a myth, a meme, they're made up. 90% of gay people are complete and utter degenerates and the rest are pretending.
Most gay people have a lot of STD's and have a fuck-counter in the triple digits. Sodomites, AIDS ridden filth.
>>
>>71961283
Because telling other people what to do with their lives is the foundation for human society. Are you familiar with the concept of laws?

>inb4 something stupid
>>
>>71961364
Not true. People like you just like to project your filth onto the groups you don't like.
>>
File: cuddles5.jpg (47 KB, 459x700) Image search: [Google]
cuddles5.jpg
47 KB, 459x700
>>71961364
But i am tho, im a virgin and probably always will be, because im similarly socially autistic like the rest of /pol/
>>
File: 1459010515175.png (66 KB, 431x282) Image search: [Google]
1459010515175.png
66 KB, 431x282
>>71961299
>being this insecure
>>
>>71961430
>laws preventing you from harming another person
>the same as preventing someone from engaging in a benign and consensual behavior

This is a really stupid argument. You must be ok with multiculturalism then, right? The government is supposed to tell you what to do after all.
>>
File: 1442468626206s.jpg (3 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1442468626206s.jpg
3 KB, 125x121
>>
File: 1430165670608.gif (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1430165670608.gif
3 MB, 640x360
>>71961364
so how long have you had AIDS jamal?
>>
>>71961495
I didn't have anything against fags until I talked to them and learned what they do.
>>
>>71961714
>they
You can't generalize like that. Not all fags are degenerates. The visible ones are, however.
>>
>>71961283
libertarians and no different than fags. They misconstrue freedom as slavery to your own desires and are relativist like all mentally ill liberals.
>>
>>71961877
No actual rebuttal, right? Alright.
>>
>>71959449
Why do faggots demand that their sexual preference be public information and then demand you accept their hostility with open arms and a big smile?
>>
>>71961643
>Faggotry
>benign and consensual

You are totally ignorant of the damage it causes to individuals and society as a whole. Like all libertarians you embrace all degeneracy convinced all that matters is money.
>>
>>71961934
>Not an argument
>>
Mentally ill people can't consent

Same way children can't consent
>>
>>71962160
Give me some actual evidence of faggotry being damaging. STDs don't count since they can be prevented with safe sex practices, and the rates are decreasing as sexual education spreads. Give me objective damage that homosexuality does that can't be linked to anything else.
>>
>>71961299
The sanctity of marriage was ruined with no fault divorce and free "love"
>>
>>71962209
It isn't.
>>
>>71962094
More importantly why do you let them? Why do you vote for pro-gay politicians? Gays are like 2%, too unimportant.
Here we have a democracy imitation but even imitators never talk well of fags because they still want our votes.
Only pro-gay crowd are pro-westerners who never care about popularity anyway, they get money from soros.
>>
>>71959542
In the UK religious groups have an opt in system.
So the CoE and Catholic church can refuse to perform same sex marriages, whilst Quakers and other denominations can opt in to perform them as they like.
I think the system works well.
>>
>>71961643
>homosexuality is benign and harmless
Yeah it's obviously a fine lifestyle filled with emotionally healthy experiences and disease free sexual encounters.
>you must like multicult because the government is your friend
You do realize that the government is plugging homosex right now, right?
Furthermore, you understand that the current quality of the government has no bearing on the validity of laws as an independent idea, yes? Honest question, are you here just to shitpost?
>>
>>71962331
Homosexuals are all liberal hedonists and normalize the behavior. Read some Kaczynski.

>STDs don't count

you realize I even posed a video where homosexuals spreading STDs is a fetish of them right?

>If I can find any other correlation to ANYTHING homosexuals dindu nuffin.
>>
File: original.jpg (83 KB, 605x453) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
83 KB, 605x453
>>71961299
>they're aiming to degrade normal people
Yes, I'm sure that's the aim of these 90 year old lesbians getting married.

>>71961364
I'm 20 and I've had sex once ever. There's a lot of us who aren't noticeable because we're not flaming faggots.
>>
>>71962810
You're not convincing anyone but yourself.

>i'm 20

Fuck off and die kid.
>>
>>71962614
>Yeah it's obviously a fine lifestyle filled with emotionally healthy experiences and disease free sexual encounters.

This isn't inherent to homosexuality. There are some sluts in the gay community and there are some that are not. Gays aren't a monolithic group.

>You do realize that the government is plugging homosex right now, right?

I don't agree with that, but that doesn't justify you dictating how other people's lives should be lived.

>the current quality of the government has no bearing on the validity of laws as an independent idea

The validity of your ideas are still not valid even disregarding the current quality of the government. My point is, you aren't consistent with your argument. If you're OK with government dictating how you live your life in one way, why is it illegitimate fro the government to do so with things you disagree with?
>>
>>71962810
>female priest
I'm suddenly ok with that, fake church is a fitting place for them. Play all you want there.
>>
>>71962696
>More generalizations.

Not all homosexuals are like this you fucking mong. These behaviors aren't inherent to homosexuality.
>>
>>71962094
>People in society always talk about wives, girlfriends, husbands etc when they're relevant
I just want to be able to introduce a guy as my boyfriend, or talk about him when it's relevant. And in most of the western world today it's completely fine and easy to do so really. Seriously, homosexuality being accepted has made a lot of gay men really normal.
That's why there's old queens and trannies bitching how we're all self loathing and """heteronormative""".
>>
>>71959449
The majority of faggots don't even want marriage, and continue to sleep around after their union.
>but muh divorce rate among straight people
Same problem, different sexual preferance.
Marriage should be taken out of government entirely.
>>
>>71963009
>This isn't inherent to homosexuality

it is.

>I don't agree with that

Fuck off kike faggot.

>proceeds to blab on with more irrelevant and obstructionism lolbertardian nonsense.

Enjoy hanging on rope day. You're a degenerate fag-enabler.
>>
>>71963124
Would it be OK for me to label all Canadians as cucks? You elected a cuck and have a government obsessed with social justice so you must all love it, right? You see how generalizations don't work?
>>
>>71962946
Not an argument
>>
>>71963250
>it is.
The fact that there are gays not like this disproves this immediately. Prove that they are ALL like this.

The rest of your post is irrelevant trash. Nice arguments.
>>
>Love

This word needs to stop being used for a while, especially by niggers.
>>
>>71959449
Diseases should be treated, not praised.
>>
>>71963252
Canadians level of degeneracy has reached critical levels in part due to faggots and any vestiges of virtue that remains would be acceptable losses. Regardless this is a false equivalence.

You are simply grossly ignorant of what it means to be homosexual. It's a mental illness with many characteristics that are inherent.
>>
>>71959449
You used the word "bigots" - that's why.
>>
>>71959449
bigots gonna big
>>
>>71963664
It is relevant because all generalizations are equivalent. They are all equally absurd. I know this is hard for someone with your level of reasoning to understand, but please try.
>>
>>71961283
But that literally IS the case as has been observed throughout history time after time after time. What is tolerated by one generation IS celebrated by the next without fail.
>>
>>71963353
There are no gays not like this. It's Inherent to being gay. All gays are liberal hedonists. Every single one. They are evil at their core, the only ones that don't engage have been shamed so heavily that they become very religious and do everything they can to fight their urges -- usually failing, and this is often after they have gone full degenerate.
>>
>>71959449
Because the moral fabric of our society will deteriorate if we allow dysgenic behavior such as homosexuality.
>>
>>71963856
Racism was tolerated and even celebrated a few decades ago, now it is reviled. That is only one example of your argument being incorrect.
>>
>>71963813
The problem is you think these traits are generalizations in homosexuals. They aren't, and even if they were you are "not all muslims" levels of rationalization.
>>
>>71963903
>There are no gays not like this.
Prove it. Unless you have hard evidence your argument is baseless and just you shit opinion. Nice try.
>>
>>71964019
They are generalizations unless you prove that it they are not. You haven't done this. All you have done is make claims.
>>
>>71963976
No retard. Racism wasn't tolerated the races were tolerated.
>>
>>71959727
Why do bigot white men force companies to hire them?
>>
File: wrong prunus girl.jpg (201 KB, 541x458) Image search: [Google]
wrong prunus girl.jpg
201 KB, 541x458
>>71963903
>It's Inherent to being gay. All gays are liberal hedonists.
>>
>>71964116
>Racism wasn't tolerated
This is fucking stupid. Are you historically illiterate as well? I guess Jim Crow wasn't a thing, right?
>>
>>71959449
Why do bigots support the "legal union" of two consenting "adults" in love?
>>
>>71964088
It's self-evident.

>>71964042
>prove it

it's an inherent trait of being gay. You are asking me to prove all squares have four corners. Just look at any fucking square.
>>
>>71959449
We don't.
Why do homosex shove it down our necks all the time?
>>
>>71964175
Fags reduced to posting cartoon girls, mentally ill liberal hedonists just like weebs.
>>
>>71964333
4chan gays are looking for a safe haven since they are being ostracized from /lgbt/.
>>
Probsbly because homo groups, led almost exclusively by Jews, have to bully and riot their way into the APA to get them to remove homosexuality and other sexual deviances from the dsmv back in the 70s? Much of the contemporary "research" you see regarding LGBT issues is a result of the strong arm tactics of Jewish protesti. Just like every other civil rights issue that Jews have bullied, protested and bought their way into its all a crock of shit and only serves their own self interests.
>>
>>71964289
I think all white people are cucks. It's a inherent trait that is self evident. Just look at Germany and Sweden. White people all crave black and Muslim cock.

Am I right? I don't need to provide proof just like you don't, My argument is just as valid as yours right now. If you disagree then you must also agree that this type of argument is absurd and your argument is wrong by default.
>>
>>71964256
Yes the Jim crow laws are a sign of tolerance. The alternative is killing them all or deporting them and preventing all immigration.
>>
File: fucking nothing.jpg (7 KB, 198x200) Image search: [Google]
fucking nothing.jpg
7 KB, 198x200
>>71964447
It's just a reaction image
>>
>>71964620
>Jim crow laws are a sign of tolerance
>being this much of an ideologue that you can't see the truth even when its being spelled out for you.
>>
>>71964175

Look at the fucking statistics, fag.

Homos are many times more likely than heterosexual to by pedos.
Homos are many times more likely to be promiscuous (hundreds to thousands of sexual partners, many one-night stands and/or anonymous).
Homos are much more likely to have sexual diseases and infections.
Homos are much more likely to engage in narcotics use.

The list goes on and on.
>>
File: 1370375230461.jpg (15 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1370375230461.jpg
15 KB, 320x240
>>71964620
>Jim crow laws are a sign of tolerance
Please go back to stormfront
>>
>>71964514
You can think whatever you want, you are wrong look at the history of whites and look at the history of fags. Fags have always been liberal hedonists,some whites have only very recently been totally tainted by liberalism and the gay and kike agenda that pushes relativism and the change of the definition of tolerance to acceptance.

This was all inevitable since the french revolution, and to a lesser extent when salvation ethics replaced warrior virtue ethics due to the efforts of kikes.
>>
>>71964753
These are generalizations. That doesn't mean that a homosexual with exhibit these properties just because they're gay. Learn how to argue and learn how to distinguish generalizations from individuals you idiot.
>>
>>71964753
Pretty much all the studies into this shit just have people going into some shitty gay bar in san francisco and asking the scum there. The methodologies are usually garbage and do not take a representative sample. Especially the studies done before the late 90s, they literally walked into swinger's clubs and used it to smear all gay men.
Also the pedos one is a bad argument because it assumes all the men who molest boys are gay, when most of them say they're straight and many marry women.
>>
>>71964764
>>71964738

Not an argument :^)
>>
>>71964894
Now you're just deflecting. You're and ideologue. You're not interested in the truth you just feel like you're right even if you have no proof to back it up. You are just like the liberals you hate so much. You function only on feelings. Only yours are even more deleterious than those of the liberals.
>>
>>71963141
YOU ARE NOT, AND WILL NEVER BE, NORMAL!!
>>
>>71965024
None of your arguments have been arguments. You never once provided an ounce of evidence for any of your assertions. This is deliciously ironic.
>>
>>71964894
>Fags have always been liberal hedonists
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_R%C3%B6hm
>>
>>71964943
But it does. This is what you can't wrap your head around. The mental illness of homosexuality have many traits. These are as inherent as an attraction to men.

Homosexuality is a brain disease, it isn't a lifestyle choice, and if it was, that choice would only be made by a liberal hedonist.
>>
>>71959449

Because we are a constitutional democratic republic and whatever is not outlined in the constitution is granted to the states.

>state rights.
>>
>>71965202
Provide proof. Stop making claims you have no evidence for. You're making yourself looks really stupid.
>>
>>71965303
look*
>>
>>71963009
It goes without saying that laws should adhere to virtue, I didn't realize you were such a stranger to this concept. Do you believe that it's impossible to construct a nefarious law?
>>
>>71965102
STop using ironic wrong.
>>
>>71965375
It's not used incorrectly in this case. You probably don't know what it means yourself.
>>
>>71965151
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_R%C3%B6hm

He's a liberal hedonist. Nazi's are fucking liberals who can only be strong as a group. They were only slightly more noble than marxists because in theory they were supposed to all be individually strong in their roles, but this failed miserably.
Again read some Kaczynski
>>
>>71965008

>Prove to me that gays aren't degenerates you bigot!

>Post legitimate statistics

>Ugh I meant just argue with me inanely statistics are just bigoted generalized opinions, you bigot.

K.

Also if gays are legitimately not degenerate why did they have to bully and riot their way into the APA and take legal action, led by Jews as Jews typically do, to force them to change the DSMV and remove homosexuality from its list of mental illnesses.
>>
>>71965370
>virtue
According to who? You realize that this term is subjective, right? Your definition of virtuous is not universal.
>>
>>71959449
We don't. We just hate the fact that the Supreme Court had to decide this instead of the states
>>
>>71965662
States rights is a code word for Jim Crow.
>>
>>71965453
It is used incorrectly you autistic. I was making fun of you, not actually pointing out the "non-argument" It's would also only be ironic if I had actually not been making arguments, which is only true in your head canon.
>>
File: 1370885629037.jpg (164 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1370885629037.jpg
164 KB, 612x612
>>71965565
>Nazi's are fucking liberals
You have no idea how much I'm laughing right now.

>>71965612
Statistics are only as useful as the way they're taken. Many older studies on gay men have awful, non-random samples.

>why did they have to bully and riot their way into the APA
What is protest? What about suffragettes bullying and rioting for social change? Or workers in the 1800s?
>>
>>71965612
>force them to change the DSMV and remove homosexuality from its list of mental illnesses.

It was put on there in the first place as a political statement. The arguments for inclusion were not sound and it was rightly taken down.
>>
>>71959515
all muslims are below shit from pigs
>>
My answer to Rik: It was our land, we were a sovereign nation in our own land. Then it was stolen from us, we have been praying toward it for centuries and centuries, it has always been a central tenet in our existence, and finally we returned to the land and drove away the British colonizers, and we built up our own state and made it successful af. Zionism, to me, means independence and sovereignty, not having to beg foreign rulers to stay or to live, but being strong and taking our fate in our own hands. It is also why I am opposed to US aid to Israel. We should be independent and have international relations based on mutual interests, equality and sovereignty, not on dependency and "aid" (=corporate welfare for US military companies) lol
>>
>>71965766
I'm autistic. This is too funny, please keep going.
>>
>>71965612
I stopped taking him seriously (even as a dumb gay libertarian) when he actually said give me evidence that I can't link to anything else, as if that invalidates any correlation. Turns out people with HIV and 100 sexual partners also drink water! 100% of them so being gay has nothing to do with it!!
>>
Straight women have done more to promote hedonism and hypersexuality and to destroy marriage and the traditional family than gays ever could.
>>
>>71964137

Because only white men are employable.
>>
>>71965008
then why are aids cases currently increasing % wise for gay men? The prep clinical studies found that while it decreased aids contraction, there was a 50% increase in all other STD contraction among participants. Legitimizing gay sex is basically a health epidemic waiting to happen.

Pederasty has always been part of the gay experience. The ancient greek society that so many gays like to call for legitimacy was men fucking 14yr old boys. The very beginning of the modern gay rights movement had the Man-Boy love group as part of it's founding. It was only dropped and hidden because they gays knew they'd never be accepted.
>>
>>71965805
My God these faggots are desperate to justify their sin and rationalize the damage they cause. This is why you are all liberal hedonists.
>>
>>71966114
Prep is fucking retarded and should not be happening. People should be using condoms and not sleeping around. If only AIDs still killed people. we'd lose the worst degenerates instantly.
>Pederasty has always been part of the gay experience
I like men my age but whatever you say
>>
>>71965964
They were influenced by gays. Gays have brains similar to woman (far more than trannies)

It was mostly jewish kikes who lead the movement anyway, mainly so more of the population could be taxed. and it was all just an extension of false "enlightenment" and later the frankfurt school.
>>
>>71959449

I don't care what they do with their lives as long as they do not promote their life style, as long as they recognize they are mentally ill. Promotong their point of view and the normalization of their illness risk to undermine social cohession and birth rates.
>>
File: why.jpg (120 KB, 456x337) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
120 KB, 456x337
>>71959449
because they receive benefits that cost society money without contributing anything else in return

there are two kinds of benefits you receive in a marriage: those that cost society money, and those that don't. All of the benefits that don't cost society anything, like hospital visitation rights, power of attorney, etc... can be obtained through the use of a living will.

It was only the benefits that cost the taxpayer money that a gay couple couldnt get. Like tax breaks for married couples, and the ability to share health insurance with your spouse.

The only reason we have these benefits at all is because it incentivizes families to stay together and create kids. Because every country needs a growing population, or it's economically dead. That's why Russia is begging people to have more kids, and offering more economic incentives to families.

Society doesn't get anything from a homosexual couple. They don't deserve marriage benefits.
>>
>>71966114
>Pederasty has always been part of the gay experience
human experience or at the very least religious experience, God knows perfectly well what filthy thoughts go through your mind and he forgives you for them

>desperate to justify their sin and rationalize the damage they cause

no justification or rationalization is even necessary, sin merely means "missing the point" or "falling short of the mark" and is not a big deal despite what your preacher would have you believe, it is neither possible nor even desirable to live without sin, you could no more have yin without yang and you do not have exclusive access to the truth
>>
>>71966804
>Because every country needs a growing population, or it's economically dead
Fuck off Shlomo
>>
File: 0nsyTKk.png (140 KB, 788x748) Image search: [Google]
0nsyTKk.png
140 KB, 788x748
>>71964447
Actually, thats a boy desu senpai.

http://bato.to/reader#97537a25f8f49354
>>
>>71967002
i never said it had to be migrants, mohammed
>>
>>71966724
You see in order yo make them not promote it you need to care. They need to be ridiculed so they can at least be incentive to pretend to be a functional member or society. The total lack of shame is what is killing society and it comes with relativism. For practical reasons it would probably be best to just make it illegal, although it would be ideal to give them the freedom to be degenerate so they are easier to spot and would be more likely to internalize the shame instead of just not doing it or doing it underground to avoid punishment of the law.
>>
>>71960451

What? Gays can't be redpilled, they are degenerates.
>>
>>71967074
The economy should not be a pyramid scheme and growth cannot be endless, regardless of if it's immigration or birth rates causing the rise.
>>
>>71967170
Yes they can
Some believe we can live in happy consistent relationship
They haven't got their heart broken yet by a cheater
Being actually redpilled means realizing how terrible everyone is
>>
>>71967381
i agree, but that's the way it is in a capitalist society, and unless you want to be the country that gets fucked and end up starving, then you need a growing population
>>
>>71966896
>God knows perfectly well what filthy thoughts go through your mind and he forgives you for them

Listen, alls I want is a cute submissive twink that is AGE APPROPRIATE with blonde hair and blue eyes and is really good with kids but they are all just whores riddled with gay decease. Oh god, I'm so lonely.
>>
Whatever. Idgaf at this point. It will never be marrage in my mind.
>>
>>71967548
You'll end up starving either way eventually, either due to economic collapse or a malthusian shitstorm.
And I'd rather be Japan and take a shit economy over the multicultural hellholes the west is turning into anyway.
>>
>>71964753
>Homos are many times more likely than heterosexual to by pedos.
Homos or bisexuals?
>Homos are many times more likely to be promiscuous (hundreds to thousands of sexual partners, many one-night stands and/or anonymous).
Natural result of both parties being testosterone driven.
>Homos are much more likely to have sexual diseases and infections.
See the previous answer
>Homos are much more likely to engage in narcotics use.
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>71967608
>>71967467
I swear 4chan is fucking fall of gay guys who want a proper bf and monogamy, yet we're all hidden irl
>>
>>71967170
never trust someone who claims not to be degenerate, those are the people who do not know who they are and are most likely to flip on you at the most crucial moment, you can trust someone who admits that underneath or deep down he may be a scoundrel but people who don't...people who try too hard, people who come off as too clean, aren't really human they are playing a game of black and white and are stuck in the most slippery dogma of all which is "white must win", and to them nobody but them will ever be white enough
>>
>>71959449
Because you want tax breaks designed for having children that you won't have.
>>
>>71966896
Ahh degenerate salvation ethics.

Sin is a big deal, and the punishment was severe and eternal. Jesus is a cuckold who came to "deliver" (nullify) the law because it "wasn't working" (wasn't keeping people from sinning because they are degenerate) Instead of being a good person, you are not expected to be a terrible person who is totally dependent on Gods mercy which you don't deserve.

What a terrible religion. Jews fucked everything with it and Nietzsche outlines the shift.
>>
>>71966804
(You)
>>
>>71967842
There is NO gay monogamy. Men are not meant to be bound by relationship. Literally only reason they do that with women is that otherwise you lose everything in divorce. Gay men who try to act like straight couples and ignore their true nature are naive. Why do you think Milo opposes gay marriage? Because he's bitter about it too, he knows it doesn't work.

I too once believed in it but then accepted the reality.
>>
>>71964753
Those aren't statistics, fuck you're an idiot and this forum has gone to hell.
>>
>>71968104
Yes it's been infested by Faggots and redditors.
>>
>>71968085
>There is NO gay monogamy
I want it
>>
>>71968222
4chan has always been full of faggots.
>>
>>71968222
It's been infested with idiots that don't understand what evidence is and conflate generalizations with accurate representations about individuals.
>>
>>71968085
You do realize he likes to exclusively (& literally) get ass fucked by black men, don't you? It just might be his own personal choices as to why he's so bitter.
>>
>>71968340
But it doesn't work
Literally every guy would cheat on their wives too if it was easier
Some gays can do it while being in "open relationship"
The best way is just to abandon the idea of relationship completely and laugh at fags who think their marriage is going to be a happy one, or become a homewrecker
>>
>>71968418
>implying that when talking about populations it's not the average the matters.

Of course people are individuals, but that doesn't stop you from being able to gauge that there's an 80% chance that said individual will be a certain way.
>>
>>71968222
Evidently stormfags too
>>
>>71968643
>being against faggots and reddit cancer makes you a stormfag
>>
>>71968623
So what? You still shouldn't make laws or policies affecting all individuals of a certain group just because the average might be a certain way. The law should only apply to individuals that show the deleterious behavior.
>>
>>71968796
It does if you argue like one, which you do from what it looks like.
>>
>>71968913
Or are generalizations not OK in this case? :^)
>>
File: OM-AUM-_Healthylife_WeRIndia[1].png (346 KB, 628x553) Image search: [Google]
OM-AUM-_Healthylife_WeRIndia[1].png
346 KB, 628x553
>>71967608
why would a cute submissive twink want you?
>Oh god, I'm so lonely.
one thing the whores riddled with diseases have over autistics who use 4chan is they are not lonely

>>71963903
>They are evil at their core,
I am whatever you say I am, so are you, that is how Brahman created us or did you forget that art thou
>>
>>71968858
Doesn't work in the real world. Which is why ever since said laws were repealed shit's gone rampant.

>>71968913
How does one argue like a "stormfag"? Disagree with you?
>>
>>71969095
It does work. Point to ways in which it hasn't.

You argue like a stormfag by treating everything as a monolithic group, especially groups you don't like. This is what you;re doing now.
>>
>>71959449
Adults keep love and other excessive affections in privacy of their homes, if you're adult nobody knows you're homo, if it's first thing everybody knows about you then you're not adult but another faggot who mistook sexuality for personality.
>>
>>71969226
In fact, the only reason things have gone to shit is because the government functions on generalizations still. This is why affirmative action is in place and is a spectacular failure. This is why the welfare state is habitually abused. Because the government treats everyone belonging to a certain demographic as if they were the same.
>>
>>71969226
>It does work. Point to ways in which it hasn't.

The youth are now identifying as fucking everything. Wolf-kin with Hitler as a headmate, all off of that precedent set.

>You argue like a stormfag by treating everything as a monolithic group, especially groups you don't like. This is what you;re doing now.

I treats groups as groups and individuals as individuals. You likely do the same. For example, you probably don't like Nazis despite a few of them probably being nice enough people.
>>
>>71959449
Because it's their first amendment right you pussy
>>
>>71969379
Affirmative action is in place because its proponents believe in tabula rasa. That everyone is born a blank slate and with the same environment as the super geniuses they too will become super geniuses.
>>
>>71969555
>The youth
Small populations within the youth, to be exact. The very same people that work on Marxist ideas of collective oppression and race. You know, the things I'm arguing against.

>you probably don't like Nazis despite a few of them probably being nice enough people.

I wouldn't like Nazis because they likely wouldn't like me. Nazi ideology also requires having certain beliefs that would render them incapable to being 'nice people.'
>>
>>71969007
>why would a cute submissive twink want you?
because my neck beard is thick and luxurious

>>71969007
>one thing the whores riddled with diseases have over autistics who use 4chan is they are not lonely
and this is true for both genders (or "all" of the genders if your home board is /r9k/).
>>
>>71969845
Affirmative action is in place regardless if the individual in question belongs to a wealthy family. All that matter is that the person belong to a certain demographic, in this case a minority race. The blank slate only adds to this.
>>
>>71969850
>Small populations within the youth, to be exact.

A much larger population that before, to be exact. Before it was rare to meet one. Now go to any classroom in the entire west and they'll be at least one.

Also, Marx is the source of disregarding race and seeing everyone as essentially the same.

>>71969997
>Affirmative action is in place regardless if the individual in question belongs to a wealthy family.

Yup.

>All that matter is that the person belong to a certain demographic, in this case a minority race.

Yeah, because the belief is that white people oppress them, so you if one forcibly redistributes white wealth and gives minorities a similar environment then they would do just as well as everyone else. In theory.
>>
>>71969956
>because my neck beard is thick and luxurious
kek
>>
File: il_570xN.840022969_step[1].jpg (149 KB, 570x708) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.840022969_step[1].jpg
149 KB, 570x708
>>71968021
>Sin is a big deal,
falling short is a big deal
missing the point is a big deal

to you perhaps, the worst sin you could do is to deny your own divinity, to still be pretending that you aren't the Godhead
"I am" is the name of God, I am GOD (so are you but you may not yet have remembered, or you may be playing that you aren't him(GOD loves to play hide and seek) or you may not be familiar with enough religious frameworks or the perennial philosophy to see the pattern or to grasp of the logos or have not yet received Gods grace) call it whatever you want, but those who know, know.

>totally dependent on Gods mercy which you don't deserve
you give mercy to yourself, no one else can do it for you but God, and who are you? who else could you be? will you sin again and deny who you are?
>>
>>71970409
>A much larger population that before, to be exact
Still only a loud minority. I fail to see how this proves your point.

>Also, Marx is the source of disregarding race and seeing everyone as essentially the same.

In theory, yes. However, they use Marxist oppression dynamics and not Marxist ideas regarding race more often than not.

>Yup
This is only adding to my argument that government distinguishing based only on averages within populations is bad.
>>
>>71970736
>Still only a loud minority. I fail to see how this proves your point.

Because it's a much larger and louder minority than before and now with political clout.

>However, they use Marxist oppression dynamics and not Marxist ideas regarding race more often than not.

They do. I don't.

>This is only adding to my argument that government distinguishing based only on averages within populations is bad.

Please explain how a three letter agreement is doing that.
>>
>>71959685
>mental illness
It's been uncontroversially removed from the DSM for 40 years.
>>
File: 1024x1024[1].jpg (175 KB, 1024x527) Image search: [Google]
1024x1024[1].jpg
175 KB, 1024x527
>>71970409
>Marx is the source of disregarding race and seeing everyone as essentially the same.
the source of seeing everyone as essentially the same is the experience of "Oneness" the mystical experience and it is the foundation of every religion, the aim of most religious practice, and the experience had on any psychedelic

“silence is the language of god,
all else is poor translation.”
― Rumi
>>
>>71959841
Marriage isn't a private institution.
>>
>>71961364
Ease up on the propaganda.
>>
>>71971438
>uncontroversially

Heheh. Unchallenged maybe, uncontroversially no.

The inmates are running the asylum.
>>
>>71959449

Why?

Because within the context of human sexuality, homosexuality is abnormal. At most, Gays and lesbian MAYBE make up 3% of any given population sample size. Therefore, we can state that this is not the norm, even among differing cultures and values systems.

With that being stated, there are dozens of co-morbid mental and sexually transmitted diseases and disproportionately high amounts of substance, physical, mental and emotional abuse, in addition to endemically high suicide rates. Among lesbians, behavioral disorders and obesity are particularly prevalent.
>inb4 this is a result of an intolerant society!
Even in tolerant societies, such as Denmark, the numbers are fairly consistent when demographics are compared.

Knowing this, we can state that Homosexuality and is inherently disordered at a fundamental level within human society.

Attempting to institutionalize homosexuality institutionalizes that which is inherently disordered, and thus counter-productive to human evolution and society.

Gays have no more or less rights than anyone else in their position. They aren't advocating for equality, they're advocating for demographical privilege.
>>
>>71971720
>The inmates are running the asylum.
we have a similar saying, "he looks like a top, but he's actually a bottom"
>>
Because they're asking for marriage. They already have civil union and they're not happy with that.
>>
>>71959542
>implying marriage is a church and not state issue
You get a marriage license from the state, so it's not an issue of the Church. If a church is comfortable with the ceremony aspect of it then your opinion on the matter is, again, void.
>>
>>71972131
>institutionalizes that which is inherently disordered, and thus counter-productive to human evolution and society.
it seems your ideal society lacks resilience and robustness if it is threatened by gay marriage

even if the first statement were true the second would not follow, if you're going to throw word salad around I can do better the definition of antifragile for a start

"Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Yet, in spite of the ubiquity of the phenomenon, there is no word for the exact opposite of fragile. Let us call it antifragile. Antifragility is beyond resilience or robustness. The resilient resists shocks and stays the same; the antifragile gets better".[1] Hormesis is an example of mild antifragility, where the stressor is a poisonous substance and the antifragile becomes better overall from a small dose of the stressor. This is different from robustness or resilience in that the Antifragile system improves with, not withstands, stressors, where the stressors are neither too large or small.
>>
>>71973191

There's nothing threatening about gays. They only make up about 3% of population.

What is threatening is that its institutionalization isn't a sign of weakness or a lack of robustness, but rather of a society so affluent, its excess has bred decay and degeneracy.

If there was a benefit to it, the state would have allowed it long ago.
>>
>>71959449
ew
gay
>>
>>71968085
>There is NO gay monogamy
Of course there is, you silly fin. I know two men who've been in a relationship for over thirty years.
It happens. Deal.
>>
>>71970478
>incoherent rambles

always the refuge of Christians pretending to be priests or well informed on some occult spirituality on the internet. I feel like i'm in a 2006 youtube comment section.
>>
>>71960229
To say that an infertile woman is by principle able to conceive is dodging the question pretty hard. Someone without the necessary functional biological machinery is unable to conceive. If they are born without it, then they are by circumstance unable to conceive even if they are by principle a woman. Being a woman by principle has no bearing on whether or not something can DISqualify her from fertility.
All the same, two women cannot by principle conceive with each other, but by circumstance can bear a child through artificial insemination. We are still a ways away from the "female sperm" from bone marrow thing, but if that is possible then Allen Keyes will have nowhere to go with this argument.

This is ignoring that saying something is in your opinion pointless should not be an argument for keeping it from being legal. I think it's pointless to own more than one house, but I'm not going to campaign for it to be illegal to own multiple houses if all parties involved are consenting.
>>
>>71959449
Because society does not benefit from it. Therefore the government should be indifferent to them and not give them recognition equal to heterosexual couples that generally produce something of great value to society (that means kids).
>>
>>71965792

They didn't just protest you fucking troglodyte. They actively bullied, harassed, attacked and lol legal action because they knew they couldn't win the scientific argument. Look you are either trolling or just hearing what you want to hear.

It's whatever. You want to believe that you are right and everyone who disagrees is wrong regardless of well cited data, quotes etc.
>>
>>71965792

They didn't just protest you fucking troglodyte. They actively bullied, harassed, attacked and lol legal action because they knew they couldn't win the scientific argument. Look you are either trolling or just hearing what you want to hear.

It's whatever. You want to believe that you are right and everyone who disagrees is wrong regardless of well cited data, quotes etc. you are just blowing off what's staring you right in the face and committing fallacy by attempting to attach some preconceived bias to any data put forth.
>>
>>71977709
>society does not benefit from the influence of judeo-christian values on a demographic that needs it the most
If marriage and its pressures were exerted on them then that would make them less likely to be promiscuous and spread disease. As it stands, there is no social "end-game" so to speak for someone who is gay, they do not have a possible marriage to look for because the government is telling them to pack fudge and die. If it is ingrained that there should be something to work for and keep yourself good for, then less people would be doing the things pol hates gay people doing. Civil unions are fine by me as a compromise, if churches are unwilling to perform ceremonies.
>>
>>71965792

https://conservativecolloquium.wordpress.com/2007/10/01/homosexual-activists-intimidate-american-psychiatric-association-into-removing-homosexuality-from-list-of-disorders/

Never mind it's a right wing site the sources and quotes are all legit and vey startling. It was a campaign of attack, slander, violence, and underhanded level tactics mostly because that's what Jews do best and they were at the forefront of all this shit.
>>
>>71959449
Because Marriage is defined by the bible as man and woman.

Marriage in and of itself is religious.

Marriage has no place in government, being controlled by the government, and shouldn't be honored by our government, we live in a secular society.
>>
File: 1409880981618.jpg (66 KB, 937x646) Image search: [Google]
1409880981618.jpg
66 KB, 937x646
>>71959449
Because the state is a toxic blight of a concept.
>>
>>71959449
I used to oppose it till Trump said it was fine
>>
>>71968104

No fucking shit but they are, however, representative OF statistics. You fuckig mongoloid.

>>71963124
>>71964943

They are rep sensational of statistics you retarded ruck stick.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2013/07/04/medical-consequences-homosexual-sexual-behaviors/
>>
>>71971438

Uh just because fuckig jews and fags like to squelch any dissenting opinion does NOT make it "uncontroversial" it just means they legally squelched any dissenting fuckin opinion like they do with everything else (holocaust, race, etc)
>>
>>71959727
God damn those boys are fucking hot
>>
>>71960333
Clean yourself out first man, it takes about 10 minutes
>>
>>71959449
Because straight people dont even belong getting married its a farce
>>
>>71962810
Jesus Christ Melissa Mccarthy I know your movies suck but you dont need to gutter dive for this.
Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.