[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck them both.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Israel and Palestine both plead with the developed, goyim/infidel world to hear their sob stories and support them. Beyond that, neither of them have anything but contempt for us; we're only as good to them as our support for their bullshit. But let's get something straight here:

We don't owe either of them a fucking thing. We give weapons and funding, and they use it to kill each other, and when the smoke clears, they take pictures of the dead kids they murdered, send it to Western media, and say, "HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN TO UUUUUUUS?!"

How about this: Since kikes and sand niggers - both of which are of exceedingly little value to Western society - have been killing each other since antiquity, why not let them fucking nuke it out? Let them spill their own goddamn blood. Fund their own wars. Let the last man standing with his head not chopped off be declared the winner, and fuck all with the rest of it. This is THEIR problem, not ours. We get nothing for what we sacrifice for this stupid shit that doesn't even concern us. I hope they all fuck each other to death. Sick and tired of hearing about the kike-raghead wars, and why we should justify interfering. Fuck those lunatics. Maybe Putin will be sweet enough to bomb them both to oblivion for the rest of us, and maybe then, FINALLY, we can get some goddamn peace and stop hearing about their little spat for once. WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
>>
Nice blog post m8
>>
>>71956098
Thanks burgerbro.
>>
File: obesity.jpg (64 KB, 561x347) Image search: [Google]
obesity.jpg
64 KB, 561x347
Israeli's would demolish Arabs in a straight-up fight. Palestinians are entirely dependent on Western aid and Iranian weapons, and before that the Arabs got even more aid from the Soviets (including Soviet troops/pilots) than Israel got from the U.S.. In this situation the Israeli's also wouldn't have to tie their hands behind their backs for fear of Western pressure, which hinders them greatly.

That and Pali's are so fat they're literally eating their own land.
>>
>>71956039
Also Putin loves Israel and helps them kill Syrian commanders on his own side.
>>
Jewish lobby too stronk
>>
>>71956771
Sad news.
>>
File: 111515.png (747 KB, 1507x966) Image search: [Google]
111515.png
747 KB, 1507x966
>>71957291
There are those who hate Israel and stand up to them. Just have to swallow the pink pill.
>>
>>71957357
Fuck I didn't know the UKIP was pro Israel
>>
File: 1461453785902.jpg (31 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
1461453785902.jpg
31 KB, 620x413
>>71957494
UKIP definitely is but I'm not sure about EDL, unless I'm confusing it with BDP
>>
>>71957494
Me either. Golly fucking gee, these heebs are pervasive.
>>
>>71957494
>>71957655
>>71957771
http://www.algemeiner.com/2013/07/22/ukip-leader-nigel-farage-supports-israel/

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/07/19/nigel-farage-iran-nuke-deal-is-extraordinary-they-still-want-to-wipe-israel-off-the-map/

http://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/134552/green-and-ukip-candidates-odds-over-israel

The most anti-Israeli parties in UK are Respect and Greens. Support them if you want to make Kikes mad
>>
>>71957357
>/pol/ will defend this
>>
>>71956039
No goy! You wouldn't last a day without your greatest ally!
>>
>>71957949
>Supporting Greens
Kill yourself, dumb burger
>>
Don't support the kikes.
Don't support the niggers.
That whole area is white clay.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.