[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the edgiest thing you ever said in front of a police office?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: akira-3.png (623 KB, 1022x552) Image search: [Google]
akira-3.png
623 KB, 1022x552
What is the edgiest thing you ever said in front of a police office?
>>
File: Nig Cigs.jpg (44 KB, 601x516) Image search: [Google]
Nig Cigs.jpg
44 KB, 601x516
>>71955490
>officer
me

>did you smoke Marijuana tonight?
no
>have you smoked Marijuana before?
yes, but not in years
>>
have a nice day
>>
I said yes without following it with "sir" or "officer" once

He let me off with a non-fatal shot to the foot.
>>
>>71955490
>You really know how to throw your weight around, don't you?
...in response to him threatening me with criminal charges.
>>
>Look man, I go to college, I'm a college-educated kid, I'm not interesting in wasting my time smoking weed, dude
Surprisingly he let me go
>>
>>71955490
KANEDAAAA!!!!
>>
I have never spoken to a police officer.
>>
"Would you like a cup of tea? Must be boring as hell guarding these muslims"

He accepted with a chuckle and asked for it with one sugar.
>>
AM I BEING DETAINED
>>
"Hello problem, what seems to be the officer?"
>>
>>71955490
>Small town predominant white
>Be 18
>Driving home around 11pm-12am on a school night
>Swerving around like an asshole because why not?
>Sheriff see me and pulls me over
>Asked me if i was drinking
>No sir
> Asked why was i driving recklessly?
>"O,,officer i was just trying to dodge the black guys in the street.
>Sheriff busted out laughing, tells me goodnight and drive safely
>>
gypsies are scum

he agreed
>>
>>71955490
>Thank you for your help, sir. Have a nice day.
>>
>>71955490
I'm a minority so if I ever said anything bad in front of one I'd probably be beat.
>>
>>71955490

>"Sorry officer, it's dark, didn't see that the speed limit changed right there."

>"TWO KIDS HAVE BEEN KILLED ON THIS STRETCH OF ROAD REEEEEEE!"

>"Sheeeeeit"
>>
File: wake me up.jpg (141 KB, 720x475) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.jpg
141 KB, 720x475
>>71955490
"you will never find out where i live because the only person of us three who knows where i live is me ... and i won't tell you"

friend pissed himself laughing and i woke up in a cell
>>
>>71955490
I once said at heathrow security that i was placing my explosive devices (headphones) into the xray tray out loud.
Shit was kek.
>>
Started yelling 1984 at a couple of officers after they quite rightly confiscated vodka off me and some pals, we were 16 and drinking it brazenly on the street.

They just ignored me and walked off with the vodka. To this day I get flashbacks of that night and cringe so hard I break in to a sweat.
>>
>tfw cop pulled me over for speeding a bit
>started laughing at my stutter
>mfw I respond by showing him my RCMP badge
>mfw he's working as a security guard now

I can literally say what ever I want to police officers,if they piss me off they lose their job
>>
>sir, do you know how fast you were going
>35 sir
>actually you were only going 34
>is everything alright?
>sorry officer I'm a little sick
>well it looks like you don't have anything on your record so I'm just gonna give you a warning
>drive safe sir
>thank you officer, have a good day
>>
>>71955490

Not said, but lot a 8 inch spliff in front of them.

At Glastonbury so doesn't really count I guess.
>>
>>71955490
I was walking through somewhere where lots of people dealt weed with my girlfriend. We literally had to walk through there to get to the main street, no other way around it.

This police officer lowers the window and starts calling us over and shit asking us about drugs and eventually gets out the car and approaches us, all the while trying to make us admit to having bought weed or some shit.

This was at the time of the London riots, and I just asked him "aren't there some riots you should be attending to instead of holding me and my girlfriend up for some imaginary weed you think we could potentially have?".

Not particularly edgy but I surprised myself by how blunt I was with my annoyance.
>>
>>71955490
Not even remotely politics related.

/pol/ isn't your personal Q&A.

Sage and report all off-topic and /b/-tier threads
>>
>>71955490
>Officers shine their flashlights in my backyard, trying to catch my siblings doing anything
I can see you guys.
>>
>>71956300

>To this day I get flashbacks of that night and cringe so hard I break in to a sweat.

Christ I hate that
>>
>>71956301
>RCMP badge
What is it ?
>>
Saudi Arabians are not humans.
>>
>>71956483
Royal Canadian Mounted Police

Literally just needed to google RCMP. It's the first result.
>>
Akira fucking sucks.
>>
>>71955827
lmao
>>
>>71956304
>going to glasto

Did you enjoy your veggie burger while your girlfriend was pegging you?
>>
>FUCK YOU DAD

Because i was alittle shit growing up
>>
I have rights.
She accused me of being a 'street lawyer ' and called my parents for permission to search my vehicle. I was 16
>>
>>71955655
gas the jews
>>
>>71956973
>having to get your parent's permission to search your vehicle

wut
>>
File: IMG_7701.jpg (1 MB, 1500x2250) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7701.jpg
1 MB, 1500x2250
>>71955490
Your Unreliable Dog, with 1/4lb of dank nugs in a freshly heat sealed bag with any residue washed off both my hands and the bag.
>>
>>71957009
Hello faggot, it was good talking to you on omegle.
>>
"I feel like I'm in a Monty Python movie"
>>
I mentioned lolicon threads on /b/ at the police station once... didn't go down well as you can imagine
>>
>>71957218
>Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
>>
>>71956144
Topkek
>>
>Drunk as shit one night after going for drinks with buds after chef college, it's about 23:30
>Have my knives and shit with me in the bag still, along with my uniform
>Get rat-faced drunk, my mate abandons me despite me telling him he has to get me home, I have no idea what I'm doing, and he can stay at mine the night if he has to (he leaves anyway, the piece of shit has to catch a train apparently, fucking wanker, I don't talk to him anymore), I pass out and spend God knows how long on the floor in front of a building -- he just left me
>Literally black out, have no idea how I got there, no idea how long I was there, no idea what time it is or where I am or how to get home
>By random chance some Red Cross workers pass me on their way home
>Try waking me up, I don't respond
>Try chest compressions, I don't respond
>Search my bag, I don't respond
>Call police and ambulance
>Suddenly it's a huge scene
>I suddenly come to with three police officers standing over me
>"Hello? Are you alright?"
>I just say FUUUUUUUUUUCK
>I stand up with assistance
>I'm a foul fucking mood now, these police officers threw me in a cell about a year back, and I recognise one of them; at the time I was very polite, but not this time
>This officer has a weird fucked up face
>I give me the stink eye and tell him to fuck off
>He tells me to shut the fuck up and he'll book me if I don't stop giving him the eye
>Thrown in to the back of a wagon and taken home
And that's it
>>
Anyone who mouths off to a police officer has absolutely zero right to complain if they get shot.
>>
>>71955490
I never had a talk with a police officer. I'm white.
>>
>>71955490
I was shit faced drunk walking down an alley after a shouting argument with some dude in the street. Cop pulled up and I leaned into the window after he said "you been drinking tonight?" I leaned into the car and said "Do I look like I've been drinking to you?" I was underaged. He just drove away. Was pretty funny.
>>
>>71955490
>i didn't know i couldn't do that
>>
>>71955490
I would like to call my layer.
>>
shave your own beard first faggot
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.