[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should the European man really be embracing a middle eastern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: bible.jpg (28 KB, 460x300) Image search: [Google]
bible.jpg
28 KB, 460x300
Should the European man really be embracing a middle eastern religion? The modern day interpretation of Christianity is pro-Zionist and for globalization. Should Europeans embrace their native religions instead? Or does the Church need a complete reformation again?
>>
>>71955461
Yes of course the European man needs to follow Christ, he is the son of God and the Messiah.

And the church does not need "another reformation" as it has never been reformed, it has just been waiting for it's lost flock in the west.
>>
>>71955461
no that will tear up the entire nation islam is cancer, they kill eachother over nothing, sunni shia both the same fucking thing, we you hear a muslim say its shias fault we gud bois, its just him lying and making him feel less gulity.
>>
File: cucked.jpg (238 KB, 680x495) Image search: [Google]
cucked.jpg
238 KB, 680x495
pic related is why Islam is respected

Christians need to return to their crusade era baddassery
>>
>>71955707
But how do you know that Christianity is right and that your ancient ancestors were wrong?
>>
>>71956493

You have to look into it yourself obviously, but it has the right answers for everything, even when those answers don't make sense
>>
>>71956493
>barbarian sheep fuckers being right about anything
top kek, Vikings were longboating and pillaging everyone and everything before they accepted Christ.
>>
>being a Cuckchristian
>>
Christianity was started in Greece with a lot of Greek philosophy in it.
Then spread to Rome and the rest of Europe.

It's a European religion.

We should just be adding on the books of our own ancestors to add on the timeline of the kikes
>>
Christianity stopped being a Middle Eastern religion when Islam all but stamped it out of the Middle East.
>>
>>71955707
The Church has been reformed several times.
>>
>>71955461
Only thing Christianity borrowed from the jews is "Our Father" (monotheism). Everthing else is basically stoicism and neo-platonic.
>>
>>71958640

>Christianity
>stoicism and neoplatonism

WEW
>>
>>71955461
I think they should be embracing Islam desu.
>>
As a fedora fag, christianity is a big ally against the muslim invasion.

If only the pope would stop being a cuck.
>>
File: asSt6Ap.png (165 KB, 1495x543) Image search: [Google]
asSt6Ap.png
165 KB, 1495x543
>>
File: 6Gh3hZa.png (101 KB, 831x524) Image search: [Google]
6Gh3hZa.png
101 KB, 831x524
>>
File: Christianity is Jewish.jpg (121 KB, 1097x552) Image search: [Google]
Christianity is Jewish.jpg
121 KB, 1097x552
>>
>>71957409
>>71955461
Spotted the kikes
>>
I want to believe in Christianity. But how can a loving God damn his creations to hell for eternity for simply not believing he's real? If we are made in his image, are we not meant to be repulsed by that act of "love"?
>>
File: Mars_Pyrrhus_cropped.jpg (2 MB, 1849x3598) Image search: [Google]
Mars_Pyrrhus_cropped.jpg
2 MB, 1849x3598
>>71955461
>Should the European man really be embracing a middle eastern religion?
the main problem is not even being middle eastern. The bigger issue is that it's the perfect religion for cucks. Give the other cheek and love your neighboor and all that. Love everyone like a fucking hippie
>>
File: T-Shirt.jpg (8 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
T-Shirt.jpg
8 KB, 236x236
>>71955461
>>
>>71955841
I think it's the arabs a lot more than it is Islam. Islam certainly doesn't help, but I think that if the West became islamic, but reverted to being homogenous white, we would go a lot further with it than the arabs ever did.
>>
>>71959618
>touch us again

Bruh, Istanbul is Constantinople. What is this nonsense?
>>
>>71955461
>implying all the Abrahamic religions aren't Middle Eastern.
>>
>>71955461
>not being an independant from church Christian or an Orhodox Christian
Really now?
>>
>>71955461
Why give up what I know is right and a Damon good explanation of reality, for something that just don't work?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.