[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why should women have to adjust their dress and behavior so men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: peach-dont-get-kidnapped.jpg (216 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
peach-dont-get-kidnapped.jpg
216 KB, 500x680
Why should women have to adjust their dress and behavior so men don't turn into wild dogs and rape them? Don't people realize this is the same logic behind the Islamic oppression of women by forcing them to cover themselves? It is anti-liberty, anti-equality, and misogynist.

Why don't we teach men that rape is evil, possibly THE most evil of all acts a man can perpetrate? Fear of punishment is not enough.
>>
I know this is bait, but that picture..... Please tell me that was /v/irgin bait instead Tumblretardedness.
>>
Teaching men not to rape still won't stop them.
Just like how teaching women or muslims not to rape will not stop them.
Your logic is fucking stupid
>>
>>71955359
We all know rape is bad already.
Women should not adjust their dress to men.
They should however not flaunt their asses in front of literal apes - that results in rape quite often. They should try not getting drunk and then having second thoughts and if the woman did nothing wrong she also should have had a gun or spray on her to fuck up whoever would try to rape a decent woman.
>>
>>71955359
do not discriminate me for my beliefs capitalist dog!

women exposing themselves is haram! respect my culture!
>>
File: rekt25.gif (1 MB, 300x193) Image search: [Google]
rekt25.gif
1 MB, 300x193
Because reality is different than your fantasies
>>
>>71956669
We can certainly teach men not to rape from the time they are children.
>>
>>71955359
>I have an interest in not being raped
>I am not willing to take measures to prevent being raped
>OH NOES, WHY AM I BEING RAPED?

This is really sort of like
>I am a man who has no interest in being robbed
>I leave my door unlocked, and look wealthy and vulnerable
>OH NOES, WHY AM I BEING ROBBED?

I mean, fuck. You can dress like a slut if you like, but at least carry mace or a gun.
>>
We already teach that stealing is wrong and evil but that still doesn't stop thieves.

Rape is just the theft of sex.
>>
File: 59755566.jpg (195 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
59755566.jpg
195 KB, 500x500
Can you imagine the rebound effect that providing detailed descriptions of rape and telling young boys not to do it throughout their childhood would actually have?
>>
>>71956800
your a true real-life degenerate for posting gifs like that.
>>
File: James-Garner.jpg (13 KB, 432x342) Image search: [Google]
James-Garner.jpg
13 KB, 432x342
>>71957389
K.
>>
>>71957389
shut up scat
>>
>>71955359
10/10, would rather play Bowser's Tea Party starring Princess Peach
>>
>>71956828
We already do that, and have been doing that since the dawn of civilization.
>>
>>71955359
>Why should women have to adjust their dress and behavior so men don't turn into wild dogs and rape them?
...Because they don't want to get raped?
>>
>>71956800
I can't tell what's happening. Did the kid not get hurt or did his head explode?
>>
Why do we have to lock our cars so that it doesn't get robbed?

Why don't we teach robbers than stealing is evil, possible the most evil of all acts a man can perpetrate? Fear of punishment is not enough.
>>
File: fdghfghfgh.png (597 KB, 640x513) Image search: [Google]
fdghfghfgh.png
597 KB, 640x513
>>
>>71958181
>live with monkeys
>expect not to be robbed
>>
>>71957864
That points the finger at women. Is it the fault of victims of terrorism they got killed or maimed?

No, people should live in a society without fear of being harmed or killed. That is the ideal we should be striving for. No compromises or blaming the victim.
>>
File: trump.jpg (200 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
200 KB, 500x379
>>71958447
But that is a fantasy.
In reality, if you don't want to be killed or raped, take less risks, improve yourself, carry a gun etc.
>>
>>71956669
yeah you can teach people not to run read lights all day but people still do and the only thing you can do is check you blind spots after the light turns green before you go
>>
>>71955359
cute image OP
>>
>>71958447
You're mentally retarded. If there's a precaution that will protect you against terrorists, you take it -- no questions asked.

For every other victimizing crime in the entire fucking universe, the motto is "safety first." For rape, and rape ALONE, the motto is "blame men as a whole, and never think about safety."
>>
>>71958447

Just because our ideal is to live in a society without fear, it doesn't justify doing dumb shit.

I don't wear protective equipment in my job and lose my hand. Is it because I was a dumb or because the machine I was using should be safer?

You have to find an equilibrium, we can't go around doing whatever we want and expect everyone around to defend us.
>>
>>71956828
rape is one of the worst crimes in the world but it still happens despite the fact that we already teach our kids that rape and sexual assault are terrible. there are school events and informational movies specifically made to teach them that it's terrible. Rapists are demonized by everyone. Yet it still happens. Know why? You can't make crime stop just by your word, moron. You can tell a child drinking is bad their whole life. Doesn't mean they won't still try it. Giving women all the safety precautions to avoid rape is the only way
>>
File: fuckdoll.png (878 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fuckdoll.png
878 KB, 1280x720
>posting this while posting an image of a princess made for rape
>>
File: 134670.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2411) Image search: [Google]
134670.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2411
>>71955359
Because the people who rape tend to lack empathy, acts that are harmful to others but not to them don't bother them.
Teaching a person like that that something is evil is pointless, they are beyond moral scope.
Fear of punishment only works if they fear getting caught, because then their actions would effect themselves.
Solution?
Change something so the culprits are caught easier and the fear of punishment actually comes to play.
Some modern day rape whistle that would actually get peoples attention from afar could work.
And heres some cold hard facts that you don't get from tumblr back patters,
your safety is your concern so you should fucking work to protect it,
you hate white knight bullshit because of its mysogny yet you come crying to men to fix your problem.
Get a pepperspray, tazer, rapewhistle, protect your fucking self,
we know rape is wrong,
but we cant be there when shit does hit the fan,
there only gonna be you and the assailant,
and anyone crazy enough to rape isn't going to give two fucks if its right or wrong.
Your safety, Your responsibility!
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.