[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Went to public school why was he demonized? wasn't he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Joseph_McCarthy.jpg (577 KB, 996x1191) Image search: [Google]
Joseph_McCarthy.jpg
577 KB, 996x1191
Went to public school

why was he demonized?

wasn't he sorta right?
>>
>>71955289
Jews hate him, he called out all the commie kikes is the gov. And media. He wasn't really correct but he pisses of libtards so much, the og shitlord desu
>>
>>71955944
I thought that he was proved almost always correct when they looked at the Soviet records after the Cold War ended.
>>
>>71956073
>>71955289

He was right, he just went overboard and starting calling EVERYONE a commie; also he looked in the wrong places. Then he drunk himself to death
>>
>>71955289
A liers though
>>
>>71956073

Correct.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Americans_in_the_Venona_papers
>>
>>71955289
Fucking hero in my book. Doing Gods work is rooting out commies, shame he didnt have them hung from a tree.
>>
Should be called Hooverism. He was the brutal on the commie scum. Dont believe that jew crossdressing propaganda.
>>
He was just bitter cause he was gay
>>
File: 678786765.jpg (42 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
678786765.jpg
42 KB, 320x240
>>71955289
Absolute hero
>>
>>71955289
He took it way too far. He was an ego maniac who could have been excused had he ended it soon enough.
>>
In Rules for Radicals, Alinsky mentions in passing that he and several others were almost discovered by McCarthy
>>
>>71955289
Great American. Only issue was that he failed to root out the commie scum.
>>
>>71955289
>why was he demonized?
>wasn't he sorta right?
He was demonized BECAUSE he was right. All the reds infesting the media and education system are the ones painting him as a villain.
>>
>>71958262
bingo. traitorous scum
>>
>>71955289
He was accurate but he was not precise he called a lot of non gommies commies
>>
>>71958616
Eisenhower, Bohlen, and Acheson were among those who were accused. This was near the end when he got desperate for attention.

I imagine the reaction within Soviet intelligence when he first went public with his accusation.
They probably shit their pants thinking, "Oh shit, they're onto us." A year or so later the KGB was probably laughing their asses off.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.