[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ undeniably BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: LindsaySchuring129-1000x795.jpg (241 KB, 1000x795) Image search: [Google]
LindsaySchuring129-1000x795.jpg
241 KB, 1000x795
Wow, it really makes you think doesn't it?
>>
If that were true, then nobody would want to hire men, since they would save money on wages with an all-female staff.
>>
Are these threads a bannable offense? I keep reporting them but they just never seem to get deleted.
>>
Now see if this was the case, I'd exclusively hire women for my business and have crazy profit margins.

But, no. Because in real life that would be a basis for discrimination against title IX
>>
maybe sally should stop doing such a shit job just to mooch off of billy's success
>>
>>71954801
>chores for free
has a home, food, water and some luxuries.
>>
>>71954801
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjWBXbGVyQU
>>
>>71954801
>it's another "POL BTFO"/"it really makes you think" bait thread.

Sage and Report all off-topic and /b/-tier threads.

Don't be like the fucktards falling for it above.
>>
>>71954801

Can we get actual statistics on how much parents spend on male vs female children.

I have a hunch that girls actually get more.
>>
>>71954801
Sally did the dishes while Tom mowed the lawn. Sally took two lemonade breaks while Tom took none. Sally didn't negotiate a higher salary while Tom did. Sally worked for 30 minutes while Tom worked for two hours.
>>
File: 1441744516338.jpg (39 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1441744516338.jpg
39 KB, 400x400
>>71954801
>le wage gap meme
>>
>>71954801
based father. bitch is never gojng to make 6 figures. grab that mop sally.
>>
>>71954801
For what I've seen, parents give more free money to daughters than sons.
>>
>>71954942
This.
>>
>>71954801

Will this fucking shit ever end? It has been shown to be bullshit yet they still browbeat me with it.
>>
>>71954942
>Logic
>Women
>>
>>71954801
Makes me think what chore only earns you a single dollar
>>
>>71954801
>/pol/ undeniably BTFO
>Wow, it really makes you think doesn't it?

There's no need to b8 people for responses with intentionally provocative titles. Just post the image and let other come and comment organically.

Especially when OP never returns in these threads to acknowledge any respones

saged
>>
>>71954801
>/pol/ undeniably BTFO
>Wow, it really makes you think doesn't it?

There's no need to b8 people for responses with intentionally provocative titles. Just post the image and let other come and comment organically.

Especially when OP never returns in these threads to acknowledge any responses

saged
>>
>>71954801
If I had the option to not work and live for free off the fruits of my partner's hard work, in exchange for doing chores around the house, I would do it.
>>
>>71954975
Gender wage is political topic. It won't be removed and too many false bans will get you banned
>>
>>71955756
sup nigger? OP here.
>>
>>71954975
They do get deleted quite frequently. Paid shills have their masters propping up proxies faster than a handful of volunteer mods can ban them.
>>
>>71954942
ruining the work environment isn't worth the 26 cents you'd be saving
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.