[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF!!!!!?????
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: what the fucking hell sweden.jpg (201 KB, 725x885) Image search: [Google]
what the fucking hell sweden.jpg
201 KB, 725x885
>‘Green Party may have been infiltrated by Islamists’

http://www.thelocal.se/20160423/green-party-may-have-been-infiltrated-by-islamists-researcher

OK, I am aware that some people can think that I have something personal against Sweden or Swedish people, it isn't true, this isn't bait thread... but... Holy Shit... I'm totally shocked... What is fucking wrong with you?... What are you trying to do or demonstrate?... When is this bullshit going to finish?... My Jesus fucking Christ, that's a parody, you don't have a country, you have a fucking joke. Why can your people not see what is happening!? This is depresing, it's fucking depressing and I'm not even a Swede, you are making me depressed and I'm not a fucking Swede!!!!! Do something, assholes, do something!!!!!
>>
>>71954516

>Not know the Green party are as Red as they come.
>>
>>71954516
Kek. Global warming has ISIS on its hands now
>>
Green is the color of Muhamad (piss be upon her grave) after all, I wouldn't be surprised if the Green party is just a front for the Shariah party.
>>
>>71954516

>I'm shocked

Don't be. It's going on in way more than just Sweden.
>>
>>71955300
Of course, I know it, but even in my shitty country, a fucking political party, even the communist of Podemos, ISN'T INFILTRATED BY FUCKING ISLAMIST!!!!!
>>
>>71954516
Islamists actively try to infiltrate pretty much every non Islamic societies they're in.

http://vladtepesblog.com/stephen-coughlin-red-pill-brief-all-10-videos/
>>
>Then a rising star in the overtly feminist party, Yasri Khan, refused to shake a female journalist’s hand and resigned in the ensuing storm of controversy.
hahaha, oh wow.
>>
Is there any Green Party that still actually holds green values? Ours kicked Pentti Linkola out ages ago because he was "too radical", now it's full of liberals who care more about immigrants and gays than actual environmental issues. Most of them even live in city and have never seen a real forest in their life.
>>
File: FinnishMaid.jpg (96 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
FinnishMaid.jpg
96 KB, 720x480
>>71954516
Its ironic that all the right wing and even the middle political parties have been shouting that YES, THERE ARE ISLAMISTS FOR FUCK SAKE! And still green and leftist act like its news and schoked when it becomes reality.

Fucking idiots. Well... theyre leftists, so...
>>
>>71954516
They weren't infiltrated. That would imply that it happened without the the party's knowledge or concent.

The party actively encouraged Muslims to join, and hurried to give them outstanding positions to promote the power of Muslims.
>>
>“I see a similarity to how Soviet communism was acting during the Cold War when it tried to infiltrate the various democratic parties.”
Also "multiculturalism" is EXACTLY same as pro-communism back then. Here it was probably even worse because unlike Sweden we actually kind of had to pretend we like commies. Literally same phrases such as "communism is the ideology of peace and harmony". And then those people grew up and we still have them and their followers in politics.
>>
File: 08416192.png (324 KB, 400x543) Image search: [Google]
08416192.png
324 KB, 400x543
>>71954516

Some background:

The Greens are our nuttiest party. And we have actual communists in government. The Greens used to be about the environment but they're not really, they're luddite hippies. They refuse nuclear energy in the least natural disaster prone area of the earth and embrace solar energy in a country that gets a few hours of it in winter when we need the energy to heat our homes.

The Greens are in a coalition with the left, currently ruling Sweden.

It started with their minister of Housing - Mehmet Kaplan - being seen for many years with Islamist Turk group The Grey Wolves. This was reported by alternative news years ago but only now picked up by dinosaur media. People get upset because it's not muh tolerance, so he has to resign.

Then an up and coming Green politician, also muslim, refuses to shake the hand of a woman reporter because of muh religion. Nt ok in the land of feminism, so he abandons his candidacy.

This is bad enough, but the spokespeople (Greens have two representatives because they're nuts) for the Greens sit and justify this shit even after the people resign. They spout dindu nuffin talking points and regret nothing.

This leads to "soul searching" for the party after the coalition leader Social Democrats tell them to get their heads out of their asses.

Military commentators are essentially saying that the Greens are so retarded they could be (and might be) infiltrated by jihadists.

We then find out a bunch of their muslim politicians have been seen doing Islamist hand gestures.

It just keeps getting worse. First open ISIS supporter when?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.