[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stop playing with Birdman's name
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10
File: birdman.jpg (60 KB, 660x428) Image search: [Google]
birdman.jpg
60 KB, 660x428
>New Orleans rapper Birdman stopped by nationally syndicated hip-hop show The Breakfast Club for an “interview” on Friday, but left after a two-and-a-half-minute rant laced with profanity. In the segment, featured above, Birdman goes off on a seemingly unsuspecting crew before departing without clarification of his issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jLT7GQYNhI
>>
>>71954216

Put some respeck on it.
>>
>>71954216

Is it me or did he come in there so emotional that he about to cry?

Also, what does he mean? Do they regularly talk shit about him, or something?
>>
Put sum respek on it
>>
>>71954216
Who gave this chimp millions of dollars?
>>
File: 1461293326279.jpg (103 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
1461293326279.jpg
103 KB, 620x349
>>71954420

>that he about to cry?
>the he about
>he about

NIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
File: confused.gif (3 MB, 435x398) Image search: [Google]
confused.gif
3 MB, 435x398
>>71954216
So uhm... Dot hey talk about Birdman aside from this one time? Have they been talking shit about him? Making fun of him? Like, what's the deal here?
>>
>>71954216
>Show my name some respect.
NIGGA YOU NAMED AFTER A FUCKING CARTOON CHARACTER AND YOU WANT RESPECT!?
>>
>>71954902
To be fair Birdman does have a bunch of bodies connected to him that the police can't quite prove.
>>
>>71954216
He has pride in his fake name
>>
>>71954216
Birdman pls go
>>
Birdman is one of the few authentic gangster rappers out there. His father got shot in front of him. His mother was found dead in a trash can. His brother also got killed. He took what little he had and made something for himself.
>>
>>71954216
a nigga fart in he own mouf

..a shameful nigga
>>
>>71954216
>>71954420

Birdman's chickens are coming home to roost again and it doesn't seem like he can save himself like he did before. The guy has fucked over tons of artists over the years and now the one that stuck with him over it all is finally sick of it.

What happened was that Two or three rappers went onto that radio show and talked about how fucked up Birdman has been treating his artists. Birdman got pissed and went on the radio show and attacked them rather than actually talk to the ones that actually said it.

>inb4 nigger or whatever
>>
File: marlo-the-wire.gif (934 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
marlo-the-wire.gif
934 KB, 250x188
My nickname is my nickname
>>
File: d.jpg (129 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
129 KB, 1600x600
>>71954216

Fuck off you dirty nigger. That name has been taken by a better entity.
>>
>>71955079
>Killing somebody demands respect.
oh me oh my, you pulled a gun out and killed somebody while they where unarmed, gee golly gosh you such a bad asssssss.

You wanna impress me with murder, go get that boxer who punched a guy so fucking hard it cracked his skull and he died a week later.

Aint nothing impressive about dragging some crack head in and killen them or openin fire in DA CLUB.
>>
Homos sure get emotional.
>>
>>71955535
AHEM!

That is not Birdman.

That is Harvey Birdman, Attorney At Law, you fucking disrespectful motherfucker.
>>
Literally who: the ensemble
>>
>>71954216
whos the nigger and why should I care?

take this shit back to /thecoli/
>>
AYO BRUH U GOOOO? I GOOO BRUH WE GOOOO BRUH
>>
>>71955322
He's also one shady SOB

http://allhiphop.com/2008/05/29/trials-of-tq-the-secrets-behind-cash-moneys-jailhouse-love/
>>
>>71954216
>those speech impediments
I really can't take those guys serious.
>>
Why do these niggers always try so hard to look tough? Muslims don't even try and it's obvious they are 10 times tougher than this bunch of faggots.

If you this fuckboi and his monkeys behind him in room and let them fight few ISIS fighters they would get their shit kicked in and their asses raped.

>muh respeck
>>
What the fuck does this idiot nigger have to do with politics?

This place has really turned into the new /b/. Fucking sad.
>>
>>71954216
Facebook memes the thread.

Birdman is a horrible rapper but breakfast club is a collection retards too. Charlemagne always getting pissed off and whining about shit. Go watch the Martin Shkreli interview, dude literally throws a tantrum the whole time.
>>
File: 1416610323450.jpg (21 KB, 273x320) Image search: [Google]
1416610323450.jpg
21 KB, 273x320
>>71956276
This post, Best post.
>>
>all if these fucking faggots posting about how he's a real "gangsta" rapper and he has "bodies" connected to him

What the fuck are you talking about?

You realise you are no better than the average millennial tranny, right? Why are you posting here? Fuck off back to Twitter, or better yet.. Hang yourself.
It is shameful that you even know who this fucker is, let alone know his full background and how "gangster" he is.

You could have probably read a thousand lines of the greatest writings produced by man in all recorded history, or great poetry, or whatever... Yet you genuinely chose to listen to some fucking moronic retard who looks like an oversized piece of shit, brag about how rich he is, under the guise of being a "rapper".

Also, using the word "nigga", like the meme, is fucking cancer.

I swear /pol/ is reddit 2.0 now. So many fucking faggots here ranting and raving about degeneracy and this or that... Yet they are active in the very fucking degeneracy they are talking about.
Using twatter memes such as using the word "nigga", ironically or not, is fucking degenerate.
Posting shit that resembles any comment you could find underneath a world star hip hop video, is degenerate.

Fuck this place. It has become everything it claims to despise. All of the good posters left long ago anyway...

Congratulations, you dumb fucking cucks.
>>
Wurl star hip hop-tier memes are now a thing here?
>>
>>71956901

What the fuck are you talking about?

You realise you are no better than the average millennial tranny, right? Why are you posting here? Fuck off back to Twitter, or better yet.. Hang yourself.
It is shameful that you even know who this fucker is, let alone know his full background and how "gangster" he is.

You could have probably read a thousand lines of the greatest writings produced by man in all recorded history, or great poetry, or whatever... Yet you genuinely chose to listen to some fucking moronic retard who looks like an oversized piece of shit, brag about how rich he is, under the guise of being a "rapper".

Also, using the word "nigga", like the meme, is fucking cancer.

I swear /pol/ is reddit 2.0 now. So many fucking faggots here ranting and raving about degeneracy and this or that... Yet they are active in the very fucking degeneracy they are talking about.
Using twatter memes such as using the word "nigga", ironically or not, is fucking degenerate.
Posting shit that resembles any comment you could find underneath a world star hip hop video, is degenerate.

Fuck this place. It has become everything it claims to despise. All of the good posters left long ago anyway...

Congratulations, you dumb fucking cucks.
>>
>garbled niggerspeak
>sheeeeeeit

What the fuck does this have to do with anything? This is just chiming out.

PUH SUM RESPECK ON MUH NAME
I'M PULLIN UP ON U MAH NIGGUH
>>
>>71955079
The police in New Orleans are niggers too.
>>
>>71956901
Aspbergers: The Post
>>
>>71957102
Very good, dumb fuck. But before the shit that gets posted now, pol used to have great discussion. Occasionally, they'd be posts that or threads that were more insightful than books etc. you're a fucking faggot for trying to meme though. Hang yourself too, fucker.
>>
>>71957359

"No"

that's spanish for no
>>
>>71957268
Keep on being a cuckold to nig culture you retarded fucking faggot

Keep that mouth open wide, boy.
>>
ITT: niggerspeak
>>
File: lil-wayne-birdman-kiss-pic.jpg (36 KB, 478x480) Image search: [Google]
lil-wayne-birdman-kiss-pic.jpg
36 KB, 478x480
>>71954216
Nevar Forget.

The explanation was that he was transferring regurgitated food into his sons mouth.
>>
Its pretty scary how many people ITT actually even know who this retarded nigger is. This board has really gone to absolute shit. The fact that a thread about a retarded nigger has this many replies and has people here who know all about him would have disgusted /pol/ when it was at its peak.
>>
>>71956165
Why do you even know this article exists?

Its pure nigger babble written by a nigger on a nigger website about another nigger. Why are you perusing a hip hop website?

You must be one of those idiots who says he hates niggers, yet talks and dresses like a nigger and listens to nigger "music".

Kill yourself.
>>
>>71957790
seriously
who the fuck is this bird man guy?
>>
>>71954216
God i hope someone kills that nigger
>>
File: Birdman.jpg (16 KB, 179x235) Image search: [Google]
Birdman.jpg
16 KB, 179x235
The real fucking Birdman.
>>
>>71954216
What is the real name of this fancy face faggot anyway?
>>
>>71961448

Bryan Williams
>>
>>71961448
mr nigger
>>
I thought I'd come look you in the face and talk to you like a man; me and my 15 deep entourage.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (126 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
126 KB, 1920x1080
Will the real Birdman please stand up?
>>
>>71963381
>unironically watching floorsqueak

end life
>>
>>71954216
>that gaggle of people running around with him
shit was more of a holdup than a radio interview, wtf were they thinking even letting them all in.
>>
File: 4L_fTHm5soR.jpg (45 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
4L_fTHm5soR.jpg
45 KB, 500x484
>>71954216
>Y'all finished or y'all done?
He literally walked in meme'd himself and left.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.