[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did this guy do? Why are feminists pissed at him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: toby_face_2.jpg (42 KB, 475x500) Image search: [Google]
toby_face_2.jpg
42 KB, 475x500
What did this guy do? Why are feminists pissed at him?
>>
>>71953545
I think he was the guy who shot up that movie theater
>>
>>71953545
>Why are feminists pissed at him?
could be anything...
>>71953630
It's probably something he said though.
>>
>>71953545

Where did you even here about him? Why do you people keep on doing this with your fucking "celebrities" I've never heard of? Stop it.
>>
>>71953545
>youtube "celebrities"
>>
eceleb dates tumbler whore, ends bad, she cries rape. That fat fuck boogie said "believe all rape stories as statistics say girls dont lie about rape"

Case closed, he is a rapist. Thanks liberals.
>>
Some chick on Tumblr claimed he raped her after dating for 4 years
She also claimed he was a drug addict and beat the shit out of her.
However she never filed a police report against him.

So Youtube is up in arms where the MRAs are defending him and spamming death threats at her, and the SJWs are spamming him and defending their own death threats against him.

The truth is after a few doxxes on her own medical records she was listed as a pathological liar by her psychologist, and her psychiatrist gave her massive amounts of anti-depressants while she picked up not only a prescription of Welbutrin but Seretonin at the exact same time.

Most likely due to the nature, and how well described and novelized her retelling of her rape tale was, a confirmed psychologist on Reddit states that the way it is written is as if she had pulled something out of Stephen King's erotica locker

"It seems so well written that it is probably false"
>>
A druggie with a sex addiction. He needs help; he doesn't need to be demonized.
>>
>>71953545
Be a sexual predator.
>>
>>71954207
wew lad this is why I'm afraid of girls
>>
>>71953630
Is this a joke?
>>
>>71954438
you mean mentally ill (!) girls.

>inb4 all girls are mentally ill
>b-but bitches be crazy is the one true meme

I understand that but not every woman is tumblr incarnate.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.