[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should be done about the elderly and mentally ill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7
File: 1453570316898.jpg (147 KB, 799x1086) Image search: [Google]
1453570316898.jpg
147 KB, 799x1086
What should be done about the elderly and mentally ill?
>>
>>71952497
Dispose of them.
>>
Turn them into shitposting memetic warfighters
>>
>>71952575
That's a little heartless but I'm interested in your thoughts. At what age do you think we should do this?
>>
>>71952683
>Elderly
About 70-80. At that point most of them are a burden that contribute nothing to soceity.

>Mentally ill
Any age, if they can't recover from their illness.
>>
>>71952822
>About 70-80. At that point most of them are a burden that contribute nothing to soceity.

That's something to look forward to in life!

Work, work, work, work, work, yay happy birthday! Time for the death squads to come kill me!
>>
>>71952975
No one said it was fair.
>>
>>71952497
This is a creepy image.
>>
>>71952822
>elderly
What if they can still function without help past that age?

>mentally ill
what do you consider a full "recovery"

>>71952975
This. IT may even cause in incentive to do as little work as possible so you lived your life to the fullest before big brother comes and kills you.
>>
>>71952497
Obamacare death panels will decide that for you
>>
File: v.jpg (9 KB, 251x227) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
9 KB, 251x227
>>71952497
/pol/ why won't their families want to be with them?
>>
File: Soylent-Green.gif (18 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Soylent-Green.gif
18 KB, 400x300
>>71952497
>>
>>71952822
>About 70-80. At that point most of them are a burden that contribute nothing to soceity.
wew, you could be the evil dictator in a dystopian sci-fi novel
>>
>>71953257
Idk anon, some people just have shitty families. I may have no gf, but at least I'm really close with my siblings and parents.
>>
>>71953131
My grandpa is 90, he's still "functioning", as in, he's lucid and not incapable. But he's just a drain to society.

>What do you consider a full recovery?
Generally, the end of the symptoms for whatever illness they have. This is a blurry topic, though.
>>
>>71952822
>70-80
this is hardly even old anymore
>>
>>71952497

Mentally ill person here.

Just leave me the fuck alone, and don't dare get in my face about trivial shit unless you want a knife through your neck.
>>
>>71953669
Sod off, mate, we'd all be better off without your ilk.
>>
they should be well cared for in independent living, assisted living, and skilled nursing facilities paid for by the public
>>
>>71953732

I don't bother anyone, though. Especially people I couldn't give less of a fuck about. I keep to myself wherever I go.
>>
Give them access to LSD and DMT, seriously. These fuckers and us (eventually) are stuck in these shit fucked up bodies, allow them some awesome chemical escape outside of the prison of flesh.
>>
>>71953931
Rogan? Is that you?
>>
>>71953669

Because we're all super afraid of a fat tranny.
>>
>>71952822
>>71953131
>>71953558
Sup grandma, look, i know you worked your ass of to build this country up during for 55 years or so but your old so we're gonna kill you kthxbye? Nah fuck that. Honestly think old people that actually contributed to society for their entire life should be treated with outmost respect and care until they die
>>
>>71954103

Couldn't care any less about your emotions. Just stay away from me and you won't have any problems.
>>
>>71954106
I agree
>>
>>71954106
>Contribute to society my whole life
>Sit on my ass all day long being a drain on everyone while my body slowly betrays me and my mind becomes clouded
>End up siphoning enough from society that my contribution means nothing

Just put a bullet in my head.
>>
>>71954465
Atleast you being worthless and needing care creates jobs
>>
>>71953558
80% of pol is a drain by your definition
>>
>People who grow old and survived until now, people who worked their asses off so they could have a decent live, people who began families and kept the heritage, people with experience at life, people with values and beliefs
>those people must be disposed because some redneck fat fedoratipper thinks they are not worth and don't contribuye to society
>that guy say this in a chinese imagen board with his lard ass in a chair for almost 12 or more hours in front of a computer
>in the board were people workship hardworking people who desire for the future of the face
>he say this as if he is worth somethig
>thinking that all who is given to the eldery must be for him instead because he would make better use of it
>he believe this

Mentally ill
Only if they haven't be born yet
>>
>>71952497

LOGAN'S RUN
>>
>>71955485
Let the current mentally ill peole die out, and simply annihilate faulty fetuses
>>
>>71952497

We should be having large families so that we can take care of them when they get old, not relying on the state to do it and bringing in third worlders to prop them up.
>>
>>71955485
>Mexicuck projecting hard and being a welfare apologist

Checks out.
>>
>>71953257

My family had to put my grandfather in a nursing home for the last few months of his life because he needed 24/7 care.

Yeah, it sucked. But it was the best option we had. Even though he lived a block away it was hard for us to take care of him all the time.
>>
>>71955048

>let's have jobs just for the sake of having jobs!

Fuck off, cuck
>>
>>71952497
Remove the lgbtqia+-/!23$ from society and put them in loony bins.
>>
Combine senior living place with daycares and let the old hang out with the toddlers and read them kids books and shit.

This creates innate tribal unity and keeps the youth engaged with the old, and would be healthy for the species.
>>
>>71956175
Are you actually retarded?
Jobs to care for people are "jobs just for the sake of jobs"? I mean i didn't expect much from you fat fucks but still.
>>
>>71956056
>Spain thinks he is better than México
Imb4 did not got it
>>
>>71956595

What you're suggesting is that we give people jobs to care for those who actively drain societies resources and pretty much do nothing of value besides shitting themselves and wandering into the wrong bathroom. That doesn't seem very productive to me, Swedecuck. These old farts should be put down the moment they become incapable of taking care of themselves.

I mean, let me put it this way: If taking care of a pile of festering crap is your idea of decent job, then maybe you should rethink your priorities.
>>
>>71952497
>Elderly
Don't care, just so long as we revoke their drivers license. At ~60 most become a time bomb.

>Mentally ill
Put them somewhere out of my life. They're a hazard.
>>
>>71956388
I like how you think
>>
>>71957281
We should only revoke their licenses if they aren't christian
>>
>>71952497

They should be at home with the wife taking care of your fucking kids. Its absolutely disgusting we shove them into nursing homes.
>>
>>71957559
I had a 80 y/o christian lady with failing eyesight and no depth perception(she admitted this to me) living across the street. She still had a drivers license. Luckly she died before she could hit a pedestrian.
>>
>>71957788

What if you don't have a wife or kids?
>>
>>71952822
>>71952575
>Come from a harder, more moral generation
>start working at a earlier age than following generations, work harder at longer hours
>FUCKING OLD PEOPLE, PARASITIC SCUM WE SHOULD SHOOT THEM
Moors everybody.
>>
>>71952497
>should be done about the elderly
Old people's home is no different then a prison and boomers know this because they sent they're parents there which is why they don't want to retire. Which is why a good commodity for them to stay relevant, make money, have an excuse to not be hostage is to correct there mistakes of free gibsmedats but pass there knowledge down, maybe not through a book, but via-internet, youtube channels teaching men to be men instead of harping about the destruction of society that they helped create with there 60's bullshit hippy generation.
>>
File: edgy1.png (62 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
edgy1.png
62 KB, 300x200
ITT edgy
>>
>>71957147
>we should just kill old people amirite guys xddd
Fucking edgelord. bet you're no older than 16
>>
File: 1460430991735.jpg (7 KB, 171x171) Image search: [Google]
1460430991735.jpg
7 KB, 171x171
ITT a bunch of communist control freaks
>>
>>71958631

I'm not saying to kill someone just because they're old. I'm saying that we should kill those who are so far gone that they're unable to take care of themselves.

It would be done humanely too. Just give them a lethal injection or something in their sleep, so that they can pass away peacefully.

I mean, have you ever been to a nursing home before? It's horrible. Just a bunch of old timers repeating the same old formula, treated like children while waiting to die. Old people are basically treated like cattle, unfortunately. But sure, I'M the inhumane one for wanting to put them out of this hell.
>>
>>71958119
>work harder at longer hours
Hahaha
>>
>>71959498
Could have made this point clearer from the very get go. I'm not really arguing against mercykilling 100% braindead old folks. But there is no place on earth it could be implementet into society. And take note that from my earlier post i said
>Atleast. ATLEAST.
As in atleast it somewhat benefits the young people working in that field as it gives them some work experience. never said it was fun. But this mostly applies to sweden with the welfare we have, as in giving people a basic living condition. Tho with that said it's not like i'd want my grandma to be a vegetable. Rather spare her that
>>
>>71959498
Yep, agree with this anon.

Y'know, the vast majority of old people hate being old. The bit of advice most elderly people will give you is "don't get old".

My gran was wishing for death in the last few months of her life. Give them all an out.
>>
>>71955739
This. The current ones are probably going to die early anyway.
>>
Nothing. I'm more concerned about the turbo autists here that could snap any day an start another school shooting.
>>
>>71956388
This, someplace did this already but it's a good idea.

The elderly are my favorite people, especially those from the 'Greatest Generation."

I wish I could talk to them more.
>>
>>71952575
How would you dispose of them?
>>
>>71958119
>>71953478
>>71953131
>>71952975
>>71954106

If the elderly truly cared about the future generations, they should gladly offer their lives to the cause in order to prevent burdening society. I'm still young, and I don't know how it's like to be crippled by age, but I would gladly dispatch myself if it was necessary and I'm no longer useful to the State, the source of human identity and freedom. The purpose of a human is to serve State and its people. Those who can no longer serve are cowards and deserves a traitor's death for opposing the progress of human civilization.
>>
>>71952497
we should do like in your picture and put funny masks on them and then use them for genetic experiments...I guess we'd end up with bioshock but it's all good
>>
>>71952497
How about introducing a form of caste system where you can elevate your position in society by having a job, not being mental, and generally being a positive influence on society. I know it's like that now, but I'm talking actual labels and tiers for it.

Have a job? You move up. Have an essential job? One higher. No job? Down a rung. At the top, all freedoms are yours. If you're a bane on society you get very few freedoms. Like gulag shit until you're ready to take life seriously.

It's the basic framework of a productive society, except actual societal rewards and demerits
>>
File: 1443917364065.jpg (352 KB, 530x777) Image search: [Google]
1443917364065.jpg
352 KB, 530x777
Would you get rid of your grandma?
>>
>>71962385
China is doing something similar

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-34592186
>>
>>71952497
elderly should be taken care of by their families, particularly the children so they can understand their own and finite existence and mortality.

put the mentally ill back in state hospitals, so long as they are the non-violent type.
>>
>>71962687
I got some news for you
And you'll soon find out it's true
And then you'll have to eat your Werthers Originals all by yourself
'Cause she's already gone
>>
>>71952497
My Walmart shopper ain't gonna greet itself.
>>
>>71954106
Implying millionials at that age will have done anything to make the country better. Naw, the kill the elderly scheme is fine. Sure it fucks over the old people now, but it's gonna clean out all the shit later
>>
File: 1430238403821.jpg (45 KB, 460x400) Image search: [Google]
1430238403821.jpg
45 KB, 460x400
>>71962964
NOOOOOO
>>
>>71952497
don't put your parents in homes, let them die surrounded by their families, let them die with dignity.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.