[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rape Refugees get libshit woman in uptown last night in MN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Rape Refugees get libshit woman in uptown last night in MN

http://www.startribune.com/woman-assaulted-by-five-men-while-walking-in-uptown-on-saturday-night/376450591/

pic semi related
>>
"libshit" isnt mentioned in the news
>>
>>71950255
>libshit woman
How exactly do you know?
>>
>>71950495

uptown is full of yuppies and poor hipsters

statistically its most likely.

Source >I've lived in minneapolis for 8 years.
>>
File: elin krantz.jpg (972 KB, 1685x1779) Image search: [Google]
elin krantz.jpg
972 KB, 1685x1779
>>71950255
every time i see that picture it makes me somewhat happy. dumb cunt asked for it.
>>
>>71950894
this guy knows whats up
>>
>>71951127
This fills me with such joy.
I can't even put in to words.
>>
>>71951127
Hahahah now im not even sad for her anymore
the media never spoke of this when there was a fuss about her murder,
i never knew she brought all that upon herself
>>
>>71950255
Swear to god, Minneapolis has turned into Little Mogadishu. It's ridiculous. Then again, we were Little Sweden before, so we're just following the path of the motherland.
>>
Somalis still rob people around lake Calhoun every single night. Minnesota is a lost cause.
Won't be long before Minneapolis has the biggest mosque in the world, the state will probably pay for it.
>>
>>71952052
>>71953020
Idiots.
First off, the picture is a lie. The video girl is not the same as the girl who was murdered.
Secondly, it's a young white girl who was raped and brutally murdered. It doesn't fucking matter how brainwashed she was or not. If you're white, you should protect your white women and do EVERYTHING in your power to prevent these disgusting sandniggers from commiting these henious crimes.
>>
File: 1456312401042.jpg (102 KB, 700x805) Image search: [Google]
1456312401042.jpg
102 KB, 700x805
>>71953788
>>
>>71953788
nah, i like that the nature can take it course.
if they are weak enough to fall for this bullshit circulating the media about acceptance and tolerance they can die without me giving a shit
Only the strong shall prosper
>Inb4 Ooga booga white women
lots of pale shits commiting murders and rape up here too, and i only give a shit about people who makes them woth my time, no matter homo/hetero or skin color.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.