[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why pol have problem with gays? > They are lowering the competition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_nu545zdl6U1udwanoo1_250.jpg (8 KB, 228x224) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu545zdl6U1udwanoo1_250.jpg
8 KB, 228x224
Why pol have problem with gays?

> They are lowering the competition for women and improving the problem of "chad takes it all" of the modern sexual scenes.
> They don't hurt anyone by doing whatever they wanna do.

IT DISGUSTS ME is a retarded argument, I'm really disgusted by tuna, Is that a reasonable excuse to make it illegal? how stupid can you be.

The only reasonable reason i can see is the because the bible says so, On the other hand the bible also says that you aren't allowed to work in Saturday and eat pork and you niggers do it anyway,

So what the fuck?
>>
Just live and let live, mate. Oh right, humans.
>>
>>71949945
I don't care if a guy in front of me is gay or not. But when they start making out in public it becomes really disgusting
>>
>>71949945

I think some straight guys are worried we'll treat them like they treat women.

Actually, they just don't know how great it is to be in love with and have sex with your intellectual equal.
>>
>>71950206

Wouldn't their eyebrows get locked together?
>>
>>
The problem comes when they want rights above everyone else and special treatment

It always happens
>>
>>71950373
Yeah, I honestly was always jealous of gays. I think you guys got it better,

Sex is easy, your partner may actually have some brains and intellectual interests.

Are there like reverse sexuality conversion treatments?
>>
>>71949945
By all means, I don't have any problems with gays who keep it silent, I just have a huge problem with the majority of them who go out in street marches and show their junk to children.
>>
>>71950757
Many of the gays talk and behave like women, so no.
>>
>>71949945
ok gay people are fine but screaming faggots, butch dykes, grotesque bears, twinks, promiscuous man-whores, anything transgendered, gay pride marches, pansexual otherkin and obnoxious LGBT campaigners all need to go into the ovens.

Also Gay Marriage discriminates against Christians and erodes traditional family values. So that needs to go.

And public displays of affection are degenerate regardless of sexuality.
>>
>>71949945
It's because societies fall apart when that happens.
>>
>>71950757

Actually, there might be.

Some MTF trannies who are attracted to women sometimes find themselves attracted to guys if they take estrogen.

You could give that a try. We know you can't turn gays straight with hormones, but you might be able to turn straights gay.

>>71950701

Name one right gays have that other people don't.
>>
>>71950575
Wow this is beyond retarded.

They want "special rights" because they want to be allowed to marry each other? This is monty python level of flawed logical arguments.
>>
>>71951083
>Also Gay Marriage discriminates against Christians and erodes traditional family values.

How does that discriminates again Christians? do you even know what the word discrimination means?

How does that erodes traditional family values? It's not like they attacking people who hold traditional values, they just wanna do their own shit.
>>
>>71951149
Will taking estrogen will make me more feminine? Because I do like my male brain as it is.
>>
>>71951490
There is no need to argue. Sooner or later people are gonna get used to gays and it will become norm. You just have to wait a little longer. Nothing happens overnight. Of course it will take longer for /pol/ but do you care?
>>
>>71951229
faggot bait
>>
>>71951957
>>71950575

this user is a liberal kike wanting to keep gays from the red pill. He would rather they be stuffing glitter up their ass for cultural enrichment
he will only go away if you reply "MAGA" to this post
>>
>>71949945
I don't mind gays existing, you can't just magicly make them disapear. But letting them marry and adopt children is fucked up. Even ancients in their love for man-ass didn't done that.
>>
File: 1461014817185.png (5 KB, 360x331) Image search: [Google]
1461014817185.png
5 KB, 360x331
>>71952142
>>
>>71952345
"it's fucked up"
Why?
>>
>>71951557

Just your penis~
>>
>>71950206
>disgusting

you shouldn't be basing morality upon disgust
>>
>>71952644
Yeah. I would get used to it if I saw iy every day
>>
I don't have a problem homosexuality. Homosexuality is just two people of the same sex that are attracted to each other and wish to pursue a sexual encounters and/or relationships. Nothing wrong with that.

The reality is that many homosexuals are HIV spreading sex addicted faggots that have their entire life and lifestyle based on their sexual preference. Just because I'm straight doesn't mean I flaunt it everywhere, I don't wave a "straight" flag, I don't participate in straight parades, so why is it that homosexuals do? Oh, what? Thousands of years of oppression and suddenly they can start banging each other in my kid's cartoon shows? Homosexuality is not natural, it shouldn't be encouraged, if grown ass adults want to bang each other, fuck it I don't care, but faggots need to keep their sexual desires to their god damn selves like everybody else.
>>
>>71949945
cilantro disgusts me. would make illegal
>>
>>71951083
>erodes traditional family values

"I have no self control in wanting to be a faggot."
>>
File: tumblr_n9yoj4LKfr1tidldjo1_500.jpg (85 KB, 485x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9yoj4LKfr1tidldjo1_500.jpg
85 KB, 485x750
Where to start with the problems with gays?

They're hypersexual... their lives revolve around sex. They're a political force that always votes against the interest of the white heterosexual majority. It means even less white children in the future because white fags and white dykes are not fucking each other. You can't be friends with them because they just want to get in your pants, no matter what they say.

And you can't even criticize them either, because then they try to accuse you of being a closet case. So like any number of other minorities in society, I have no sympathy left for them. I don't want them in my home, I don't want to know them, I don't want to hear about them.

But hey, get this. If gays, like theists, just kept their lifestyle choices to themselves, I wouldn't have a problem with it. But gays, like theists, never want to keep their beliefs to themselves and want it to be everyone else's business too.
>>
I don't have a problem with them having sex with eachothers i think it is human curiosity to try new things not sexual. The real problem i have with it is that they take being gay as their identity.
>>
I'm gay and have problem with gays
They're all retarded sex addicted cunts
>>
>>71953384

Only because society traditionally hates you for having gay sex and relationships.

Plus it makes sense to have a gay identity. How else are you going to find dates?
>>
>>71953489

Self-hating gays are the most normal gays of all, especially when they think they're so original.
>>
>>71953601
I'm not like other gays
>>
>>71953167
>They're hypersexual... their lives revolve around sex
Bullshit, all guys think about sex all the time. They just manage to get it easier and have more of it because they don't need to deal with women.

>It means even less white children in the future because white fags and white dykes are not fucking each othe
Guess what, not only whites are gays.

>But hey, get this. If gays, like theists, just kept their lifestyle choices to themselves,
That's true about every group, why putting pictures of you with your girlfriend on Facebook is by any way better than putting a picture with your gay boyfriend. Just be a fucking man and stop being offended by shit you don't like,
>>
>>71953725

I too used to be 18
>>
>>71953489
I'm straight, and I feel immediately more at ease with a gay guy when he acknowledges his degeneracy
More likely to let him blow me, too
>>
>>71952920
>because I'm straight doesn't mean I flaunt it everywhere
Maybe you don't, but most straight people just can't help it. But since it's been normalized for so long, people don't even notice nor do they care.

>HIV spreading sex addicted
HIV is spread around more by blacks and closeted homosexuals, and the worst are the closeted black homosexuals.

Homophobia is counter-productive if you want HIV to just die out already.
>>
>>71953944
I feel at ease with straight guys who admit that women are worthless because I hate them even more than gays
>>
i dont care about gays as long as they don't promote themselves everywhere, because little heterosexual children might be watching and that might cause some psychological problems
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.