[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Over the recent New Year’s holidays, Private Andrei Sy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: New-recruits-yury-goldensht.jpg (55 KB, 709x471) Image search: [Google]
New-recruits-yury-goldensht.jpg
55 KB, 709x471
>Over the recent New Year’s holidays, Private Andrei Sychyov’s superiors tied him to a chair and beat him continuously for hours and hours, taking breaks only to sustain their drinking binge. When it was over, Sychyov was told not to say a peep. He didn’t complain, and the doctors who examined him reported that he was fine.
>A few days later, gangrene appeared in his most badly beaten areas. He was rescued from death only by having both legs and his genitalia amputated.
>While this example of savage hazing in the Russian army made headlines everywhere, one detail too gruesome yet all too common was left out: The officers also repeatedly raped the shit out of the poor young conscript.

WHAT IN THE ABSOLUTE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE RUSSIAN ARMY?

https://www.vice.com/read/full-v13n4
>>
should have fight back.
>>
>>71949505
did you go through this shit ivan?
>>
Collective psychopathy
>>
They must have sensed deep-seated faggotry in him.
>>
>>71949256
Old and gay
>>
>>71949572
No.
After late 2008 army reforms, no one can even lift a finger on conscript.
what a shame.
weak deserv to die.
>>
File: OMW to berlin.gif (472 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
OMW to berlin.gif
472 KB, 500x281
>>71949256
>no german women to rape
>privyet Andrei! lets have some fun
>>
>sychyov

kek
its a meme surname of betas
>>
>>71950024
>russia tough
>russia strong
>russia military not for pussy

yeah come over to australia and see what happens, try that shit over here and i can guarantee some cunt would have ya head in seconds.
>>
>>71950024
Fuck me Ivan. That's brutal as shit though. Poor bastard lost his dick because of that shit.
>>
File: indexsf.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
indexsf.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>71950024

What about the male prostitution and rampant homosexuality?

http://www.pravdareport.com/society/stories/15-02-2007/87441-army_prostitute-0/

>Russian army plagued with sex slavery and male prostitution
>>
>>71950371
i dont care, he should have fought back.
bein a victim was his choice.
>>71950236
>guarantee some cunt would have ya head in seconds.
coming from a guys who lost to females.
opinion discarded
>>
>>71949505
>>71950965

Exactly. Who gives a fuck. Fight back. Youre already getting the shit kicked out of you so don't take it like a little bitch.
>>
>>71950942
Did you even read the article?
>>
>>71950942
i used to think russia was cool but now i know they are depraved and sick people
>>
>>71952954
Russians are scared and weak
Scared of real men from the caucasus
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (135 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
135 KB, 1920x1080
>>71949505
>>71950024
>>71950965
>>71951233
>tied him to a chair
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.