[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pilling the masses through youtube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: youtube-logo-full_color.jpg (29 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
youtube-logo-full_color.jpg
29 KB, 670x377
I'd like to present a potentially god tier idea to /pol/:
TL:DR: We make a youtube channel for top 10 lists (the most popular youtube thing right now), wait until it gets popular on youtube, then turn it into a red pill channel.
>someone here makes a youtube channel for top 10 lists (basically, it would just be a WatchMojo clone)
>videos like "Top 10 Best Shows on Netflix" and "Top 10 Best Rap Songs of All Time" are made
>we all subscribe to it and viral market it on other websites
>we wait until it gets a couple million subscribers
>we start making the lists more offensive and controversial ("Top 10 Reasons Muslims Are Harmful", "Top 10 Reasons Hitler Wasn't That Bad", "Top 10 Worst Presidential Candidates of All Time" with Sanders as #1)
>either we end up offending everyone or red pilling everyone
Good idea or nah?
>>
how about a channel about the coming ooze?
>>
Bumpin
>>
>>71949050
>"Top 10 Worst Presidential Candidates of All Time" with Sanders as #1)
>with Sanders as #1)
sup shillary
>>
>>71949050
Too much work.
>>
>all of a sudden "Top 10 Reasons Muslims Are Harmful", "Top 10 Reasons Hitler Wasn't That Bad", "Top 10 Worst Presidential Candidates of All Time"
You should do it subtly you faggot.
>>
>>71949050
Good idea but you'll have a fuck-ton of competition.
>>
I actually love this idea.
>>
>>71949050
Tell that channel that does it to do it. They're ruining out of ideas.
>>
YouTube shuts down "offensive" channels at their discretion.
>>
>>71949050
[imply OP should comit suicide]
killyourself.png
>>
>>71951903
Not if the channels have enough viewers to make youtube money
>>71951450
>implying sanders isn't a plant to help shillary
>>
Bumb
>>
>>71951468
All it would take is a guy with a good voice and editing skills and /pol/ giving it views + subs.
>>
>>71952653
Mark Jewberg and Google already make money and pay no taxes. They don't care if one channel that people won't stop flagging and disliking gets shut down.
>>
>>71952892
>They don't care if one channel that people won't stop flagging and disliking gets shut down.
If that was the case, DramaAlert would've been shut down by now.
>>
>>71949050
It's a good idea, but every time I see these ideas it always fall short. The way and only way to redpoll the masses is through a popular work of fiction where you slip in the red pill. Someone needs to write an atlas shrugged type book except made to red pill and don't forget to dumb it down substantially. Hopefully a movie will be made of it
>>
>>71953140
Nobody knows what that is
>>
>>71953475
The most hated channel on youtube. They've doxxed a few people IIRC and if youtube didn't care about the money it makes they would've terminated it.
>>
>>71951730
If enough of /pol/ backed it it'd take off fast
>>
Another bump
>>
>>71951616
It could be slowly transitioned from subtle to unsubtle.
At first it would be Sanders shit talking and Trump support and at the end it would be blatant racism and jew red pilling.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.