[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red Flags for Women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (98 KB, 1000x1076) Image search: [Google]
image.png
98 KB, 1000x1076
What are some of your personal red flags for women /pol/?
>She has tattoos
>She does drugs
>Shes been with blacks
>She is the youngest child in her family
>She uses tumbIr
>She is friends with other red flag girls
>>
>She is 3D
>Literally has feces inside her

Will always be imperfect in one way or another. Also, women in the West have gone to shit. I'll keep my anime tits.

t. Alberto Degenerate
>>
>>71947374
>>She is friends with other red flag girls
Eh.. Going a bit too far with that one. Really necessary?
>>
File: rtertretr.jpg (103 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
rtertretr.jpg
103 KB, 550x733
me about to masterbate
>>
She has a vagina
>>
>>71947588
Stoners hang out with other stoners, goths hang out with other goths, dont act like shes the only girl in her group who isnt a hoe, son.
Also another red flag
>she has "guyfriends"
>>
>She's a weaboo
>>
>She's western
>>
>she has a penis
>>
1. She prefers hanging out with guys because they are "less drama"

2. She likes doing drugs

3. She swears and talks in street slang
>>
>>71950097
>1. She prefers hanging out with guys because they are "less drama"
This is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge one.
>>
>>71950555

never heard this one, does it mean she is a loose whore?
>>
>>71950925
It's usually not other women who cause the drama, it's usually her.
>>
>>71950925
Completely.

In my group of friends there was a chick that joined us because she didn't like to hang with other chicks. She fucked all of us with no exception.

In college something similar. One of my friend's gf hanged with us and we were all guys. She was all day on my dick and she actually asked me to make out in front of my friend.

I went to rent a shared appartment when I left my city for work and a swedish girl from Erasmus wanted to share it with me because she said that living with girls is too boring and dramatic. Well, it ended up being dramatic because she slept with me a couple of times. It was no big deal, two adults having sex, that's alright. But then one day she tells me she goes to visit her bf and I felt like shit (it was the first time I participated on a cheating and I honestly find it repulsive no matter in which side you are).

And those are the stories I know first hand. I've heard of many more from friends.
>>
File: Women red flags.png (138 KB, 791x474) Image search: [Google]
Women red flags.png
138 KB, 791x474
>>71947374
>>
Nobody mentioned pastel-dyed hair yet?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.