[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
17 MILLION TURKS BY JUNE! YES!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
File: 1448507150951.png (428 KB, 1050x619) Image search: [Google]
1448507150951.png
428 KB, 1050x619
http://www.france24.com/en/20160424-turkey-warns-eu-visa-free-travel-migrant-deal-davutoglu-merkel
>>
>>71946773
OY VEY
>>
77million turks actually, plus countless migrants and refugees.
>>
>>71946773
Viasa-free entry for roaches? Wtf is wrong with EU. Who on his right mind would want roaches to pollute their countries?
>>
>>71948020
Even the roaches didn't want you, how about that?
>>
>>71946773

Trump's comment on Mexicans fits perfectly on Turks:

>When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists.

However non-Turk Muslims are much much worse than that.
>>
>>71948166

I'd take an armeniabro anyday over turkshit
>>
>>71948166
Roaches don't want anybody other than other roaches, so it is good.
>>
>>71946773
Again? Or is kike op a little slow?
>>
File: 1456289025071.png (504 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456289025071.png
504 KB, 500x500
>>71946773
honestly i can't wait boss
>>
>>71948297
>>71948436
Why don't you make out?
>>
>>71946773
OY VEY, PREPARE FOR YOUR CULTURAL ENRICHMENT WHITE GOY.
>>
>>71946773
I remember posting here when the deal was struck that one of the conditions was visa free travel into EU

and so many shills said i was shitposting, and that it wasn't anywhere in the "officially released papers by EU"

i was right in that the papers released to the EU citizens was doctored to not contain part of the agreement regarding the turks demand for free entry into all of europe.
>>
>>71948297
>>71948436
fucking fag coalburners.
>>
>>71948594
Are surprised that a British guy doesn't want any more ahmeds in his country?
>>
>>71946773
no matter which way you look at it, europe will be hilariously unstable in the upcoming years
>>
File: 1429801129982.png (75 KB, 414x260) Image search: [Google]
1429801129982.png
75 KB, 414x260
>>71946773

>Turkish scholars and journalists, who have criticised government policies on Kurds and Syria, are on trial accused of betraying the state in cases that have sounded alarm bells over growing restrictions on free speech under Erdogan.

>Turkish """scholars"""
>>
>>71948990
Lol Europe now has to choose between 2m refugees and possibly a lot more turks. What is your choice?
>>
>>71946773

Prediction:

>Turkey fast tracks citizenship for refugees
>They all use their new turking passports to enter Europe by air
>Claim asylum as Syrians
>>
>>71949207
there is no choice

it will be both
>>
>>71948990
>>71949207

Seriously, it will be a fucking mess like never seen before. With all those shitskins having different affiliations plus the multiple factions within our own ranks, it will be a free-for-all once the first shot is fired.
>>
>>71950662
Yeah, pretty much. It is not gonna take long before they demand special rights, build more mosques and play that retarded prayer every morning.
>>
Can't wait for race war
>>
>>71949517
>>Turkey fast tracks citizenship for refugees
>>They all use their new turking passports to enter Europe by air
>>Claim asylum as Syrians

No. Turks have a free entry now so they'll just come and go as they pleases, getting jobs if they want, settling down. Like the US/Mexico border they'll just swarm.

But the ones who will get Turk passports is literally everyone else. From the darkest African to millions of Afghanis and Indians. Come one come all, because with the Turk passport (easily faked) you can't be thrown out of the EU without significant investigating into your background.

This is all by design. Merkel and c/o know this. They managed to get around the anti-immigrant sentiment by making every single new arrival a "genuine" Turk. And Turks are our greatest allies, don't you know?

Don't worry about the millions of Turks arriving goy, they'll all go back home in a few months. :^)
>>
>>71946773

One step closer to the Great Race War. I hope I'm not too old when it's time.
>>
>>71951567
>>71951567
>they will go back home
You don't actually believe this, do you?
>>
>visa free travel for country that issues thousands of passports to international terrorists acting in Syria and China
>>
>>71951567

It's obvious at this point that Erdogan pursues the plan of reviving the Ottoman Empire. And an important prerequisite for this is implanting millions upon millions of militias into our lands and everything is authorized by our democratically elected officials. It's nauseating. In a potential fight we would be horrendously outnumbered. Each of us would have to kill like a hundred men to make the score even. Men from all sides: turks, arabs, muslims, IS, our own police and army, leftist traitors, our politician rats, large chunks of our own populations.. Well..not saying that I won't be there to fight, but I think we are done for. Enjoy those last months and years until the day of the last stand comes.
>>
>>71952132

I'm being sarcastic my christian brother.

"They will go back home" is what our leaders seriously said about the refugees. Then someone pointed out the UNHCR statistics that show almost nobody goes back and that they instead bring their entire extended family.
>>
>>71952685
Damn. I still can't believe your leaders are that dumb. They must have something in their minds
>>
>>71946773
Deploy military, shoot migrants who try to cross illegally.

Also remove every financial benefit from all migrants for the next 15-20 years, they can't work they starve/leave.
>>
Ridiculous to let turkey blackmail europe, what europe should do is say to turkey, fine try to send them.. then deploy military at east europe with kill on sight orders for people attempting to cross illegally. Then they will migrate somewhere else.
>>
Europeans will be lucky to be ethnic minorities in their own countries, completely at the mercy of the new majority and having to see their history and land taken by others.
>>
So extremely obvious that turkey wants to islamize the west, that's the whole point of the visa deal.. Turkey should be slapped with massive sanctions instead of this nonsense.
>>
>>71953088

Either they're incredibly stupid or.. we're just not being told the real reasons.

My personal guess is that the people really running the show know that the crash is coming. We've had almost half a century of a stagnant then dying middle class, where all the profits have gone only to the top. Wealth inequality is staggeringly high. With stagnant wages (adjusted for inflation) eventually the ever rising pyramid scheme of housing is going to collapse.

So instead of an angry uprising of people beheading the rich - see the revolutions from the french to the russian to present day populists - they're importing a religious and ethnic war to take their place.

We'll be too busy doing world war three's ethnic cleansing to notice the same kikes sitting pretty on top of the ash piles.
>>
>>71946773
>Roach infestation intensified
The only good thing in it - there would be no need to travel to Roachrstan in order to fuck their sluts.
>>
>>71951567

Well of course that will happen. But the point it it will be an open door for any migrant who goes to turkey, and a way to releave the burden of the 3 million they are currently feeding.

You're right about easily faked - their ID card is a piece of laminated paper. Hopefully at least a passport is required to enter Europe for them... but i think Eu will make it as easy as possible so the flood can continue.
>>
So wait. If turkey is not allowed to enter Europe Visa free, they will stop taking refugees back from Europe. But if its no check border crossing, what's to stop the refugees from going back into Europe?
>>
>>71953597
Yep, it's obvious. As the poster before me said - it's before the collapse and the steam will be on the shitskins which have always been a nuisance. After that Europe will be tightly regulated and "freedumbs" a thing of the past.
>>
File: cenk.jpg (36 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
cenk.jpg
36 KB, 800x430
>>71948020
>>71948166
>>71948436
>>71948594

G E N O C I D E
E
N
O
C
I
D
E
>>
>>71948505
who is this?
>>
File: 1454702069119.jpg (53 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1454702069119.jpg
53 KB, 500x667
remove kebab
>>
>>71954018

Theoretically:

Turkey is supposed to take back all the shitskins that land in Greece and trade 1:1 for Syrians in camps (up to 175,000 a year). IN exchange they get a Visa free (visitors/tourist) access to the EU.

Turkey would not be in Schengen and would have to still show a passport or ID (which as captain Sweden said are easily faked and won't be checked for shit). So Turks will come, work and stay illegally nice and easy like your Mexicans. Once they are in there in no removing them.

Also my theory is they will fast track Syrians to become Turkish citizens, so they can head to Europe as well and ease thier burden.

In the end, this deal to slow toe flow to Europe by that CUNT Merkel will actually speed up the flow 700 fold with Turks coming in.
>>
>>71946773
Why would I go to Europe. Big cities are filled with muslims. Even my hometown is better than Euro capitals now.
>>71948020
If genocide exists how can you still exist?
>>71946773
https://youtu.be/pZFf6pVJKeA
Why dont you worry 'bout the 2nd shoah. Even Alex Kosher Jones is against Israel now. He prob hates jews after his jew wife cheated on him. You should send him another girl.
>>
>>71954457

Your great grandfather is probably Turkish you ottoman rape baby
>>
File: 1454879225298.jpg (84 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1454879225298.jpg
84 KB, 500x370
>>71954693
brit fegit
>>
I read that only 10 percent of Turks (living in Turkey) are passport holders, what is the big fucking scare?
>>
File: bat fraser.jpg (154 KB, 557x595) Image search: [Google]
bat fraser.jpg
154 KB, 557x595
>>71955482
>7.5 million turks
>>
>>71946773
God damn Europe and America are being cucked so hard by these political 'threats' and not one of them (the important nations that is) has a leader strong enough to stand up for themselves.

We need another Churchill, Hitler or Reagan. Whatever you think of them they were strong and they loved their countries.
>>
>>71948652
/pol/ consists of 5% intelligent people, 45% cia shills, and 50% ''muh alt right'' retards
>>
>>71956281
>5% intelligence

a little generous aren't we?
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 300x260) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 300x260
>>71953827
>Fucking a roach
Kill yoursel
>>
tfw western europe has all the shit tier erdogan nationalist turks.
>>
>>71946773
ypu gotta give credit to Erdogan tho. he turned this refugee crisis which could have been a social and economical catastrophe for Turkey into a deal that basically ensured he'll stay in power for the next decade at leas

>unsatisfied, jobless Turk
>instead of getting butthurt at his government moves to Western Europe
>makes money, sends money home and becomes ultra nationalistic due to living abroad
>returns home one day with all the money he saved and spends it in Turkey
>European governments still have to pay for his pension
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.