[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this true? Are whites not allowed to talk about beyonces new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (353 KB, 1115x1010) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
353 KB, 1115x1010
Is this true? Are whites not allowed to talk about beyonces new album? It's supposed to be a very political album.
>>
Beyoncé isn't black.
>>
1. it's not political
2. "she" (beyonce, supposedly a female) doesn't write "her" own music
3. why are white people discussing a nigger
>>
>Stop whining when shit is not about you

The irony is stunning
>>
>>71946563
Did you guys ever someone like that in real life?
>>
I would love to shoot Beyonce in the throat with a pellet gun stupid fucking white washed nigger.
>>
>listening to nigger music
>>
File: 1460157467216.jpg (86 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1460157467216.jpg
86 KB, 600x800
>>71946563
>I am not allowed to listen or talk about Cuckonce's new album

Oh no whatever shall I do
>>
Why is everyone such a racebaiting turbofaggot.

This earth can't possibly get any gayer.
>>
>>71948884
If I did I wouldn't
>>
>>71950271
Prepare to be surprised.
>>
>implying I ever listened to Beyonce in the first place
>>
>>71946563
>reveled in blackness
>bleached blond hair

Why are they culturally appropiating whites.

Oh right because they have no culture.
>>
Blacks really seem to have a mighty inferiority complex, being so protective of their "culture". culture lives from exchange, but they know they will go under if this happens because they are shit.
>>
>Make political album that is garbage
>Everyone can buy it
>Say white people can't criticize it. Neither can non-blacks
>Only blacks can review it.
>Since black people are herd animals they only praise it
>New album is 10/10

Fucking affirmative action everywhere.
>>
>half of the writer and producer credits are white men
>"ummmmmm white people this is NOT for u"
k
>>
Most of her songs are probably written by white people
>>
Her music is shit, Who the fuck cares about that?

Or you also hear rap """""""music""""""?
>>
>>71946563

Fine then non-whites can't criticize Trump because his message isn't about you.
>>
What's so political about this album anyways what's the message. Mike Brown was good nigger boi?
>>
>>71950751
I have no problem with them being xenophobic and racist, I am that as well. What I do have a problem with is them leeching on western societies instead of getting their own place for their own people.
>>
>>71951933
there's a country-pop song about... the second amendment? I couldn't tell.
It's less political than her last one even, save maybe for the song with Kendrick Lamar
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.