[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chelsea Clinton: Now that Scalia's Gone We Can Enact Gun Control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: stupid cunt.jpg (32 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
stupid cunt.jpg
32 KB, 600x400
http://archive.is/rlIRN
Direct link to video: https://youtu.be/zCJJxJ1LlEM

>While campaigning for her mother recently, Chelsea Clinton admitted that the left is planning to use the Supreme Court to enact greater gun control if a Democrat wins the presidency this fall.

>The Washington Free Beacon reported:
>Chelsea Clinton: Gun Control Opportunity on Supreme Court With Scalia Gone

>Chelsea Clinton said Thursday at an event in Maryland that there is now an opportunity for gun control legislation to pass the Supreme Court since Justice Antonin Scalia passed away.

>“It matters to me that my mom also recognizes the role the Supreme Court has when it comes to gun control. With Justice Scalia on the bench, one of the few areas where the Court actually had an inconsistent record relates to gun control,” Clinton said. “Sometimes the Court upheld local and state gun control measures as being compliant with the Second Amendment and sometimes the Court struck them down.”

>Clinton then touted her mother’s record on gun control issues and knowledge that the Supreme Court has an effect on whether many gun control laws stand.

>The left is coming after your guns.
>This is not a conspiracy. They’re actually saying it.
>Send this to all of your #NeverTrump friends.

Reminder: This upcoming election will decide the fate of our 2nd amendment rights. Even if you loathe Trump it is imperative that we keep the democrats out of the Whitehouse.
>>
Who cares about gun rights when your entire country has no balls to use it to protect yourselves from your own government?

Until I see an armed million man march on Washington, you don't deserve the right to bear arms.

Your forebears died for that right, but you've done nothing to deserve keeping that right.
>>
>>71946557
>It is imperative that we keep the democrats out of the Whitehouse.

Exactly the reason why Trump shouldn't be the nominee. The opposition is apathetic towards any other candidate, but wit Trump they will come out in record numbers to vote against him.

People despise Trump with a passion.
>>
Clinton Jr. has just confessed to murdering Scalia.
>>
>>71946875
Guns are to be used for defense. Not offense.
>>
>>71946557

>voting for gun grabbin trump

>“I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s internet technology we should be able to tell within 72 hours if a potential gun owner has a record.”
>>
>>71947244
Pretty sure defending your homeland from corrupt politicians counts as defense

Fucking pussy
>>
>>71946875
>Until I see an armed million man march on Washington, you don't deserve the right to bear arms.
Under that logic, until every newspaper and assembly begins demanding the radical dismantling of the United States government then our rights to free speech and assembly should be taken away.

Rights are not given on the condition that they be used. Rights are not given at all. Rights are a direct function of being human, and one of the rights of being a human is to defend oneself against an aggressor, with whatever means that one see fit and necessary.
>>
>>71947244
>Guns are to be used for defense.

Precisely. Your rights (far more than just the 2nd Amendment) are under attack. In some cases, even literally. Americans need to use their guns to defend those rights.
>>
I almost want Clinton to win because she just might try.

Civil war 2:electric boogaloo soon.
>>
>>71947244
Good thing your forefathers had that mindset, colonial. God saves the Queen, eh?
>>
>>71946557
I love how Hillary has waffled on this issue over the years. A lot of people don't remember but in 2008 she was the pro-gun candidate.

I'm all for reasonable measures of gun control so long as those measures don't interfere in a meaningful way or make my purchasing of a firearm prohibitively difficult. At it's heart, gun control is about making the purchase of firearms by known criminals (minorities) a little more difficult. That's something I can get behind.
>>
Both Bill and Hillary were relatively good looking when they were younger. What happened to Chelsea?
>>
>>71947422
>With today’s internet technology we should be able to tell within 72 hours if a potential gun owner has a record.”
we have that already. It is called NICS and is required every time somebody wants to buy a firearm from a licensed dealer.
>>
>>71946557
Who the fuck is she and what the fuck has she done?

What is she, royalty now? You have royalty, America?
>>
>>71947244
>when Canadians are more American than you
>>
>>71947569
>exercise second amendment rights to deny others their first amendment rights

Don't you see the folly in this? We'd be no better than they are. And as far as I know, no one gets killed by stray words flying about. This wouldn't even be an issue if citizens were vigilant in electing accurate representation.
>>
Only democrats are allowed to have guns.
>>
>>71947864
>daughter to two presidents

Probably the closest thing we have now thanks to the retards in this country
>>
>>71946557
I don't like Trump, but Hillary Clinton is just evil. She is scary as fuck.
If she lose this election, will it be the end of her political career?
>>
>>71949712
>>71947244
You're really a class A retard aren't you? The 2nd amendment is used to stop a tyrannical government. Guns are provided to the people so that when the government stops following the constitution and refusing our rights we can rebel. Its not used for hurrr durr they voted for something I didn't like so we go shoot them. Its for when Clinton is finally ready to enact safe spaces in the US so she sends the military in to make sure that no one uses the words nigger or faggot again.
>>
File: 11111.jpg (496 KB, 1674x1288) Image search: [Google]
11111.jpg
496 KB, 1674x1288
>>71947244
>>
What will happen once ISIS takes control of the schools, nuclear industries, hospitals, and more nationwide? We need guns to defend ourselves, not let the government jeopardize your life!
>>
>>71946557
Hopefully she tries to grab em all so we can start a civil war
>>
File: burgerguns.gif (263 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
burgerguns.gif
263 KB, 600x300
>>71946557
>Chelsea Clinton: Now that Scalia's Gone We Can Enact Gun Control

No, you dumb cunt, you can't. You won't get shit through Congress.
>>
>>71946557
She looks so scared.
>>
>>71953906
They will, merikekie, don't you worry. If Hillary is elected I give it 1 year max until your gunz are taken away.
>>
>>71953906
>>71954105

Executive orders.
>>
>>71954105
>>71954268
Foreign idiots need to stop talking about the US like they have any idea how it works. Go back to smoking pot and smoking cock respectively you two.
>>
>>71946557
They can pass all the laws they want, I won't surrender a single weapon.
>>
>>71954425

I've studied U.S. law in detail, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>71954268
>I am passing an executive order banning guns!
>No.
>B-but you have to! I said so!
>No.

That's how it would go.
>>
>>71946557
do it faggot
>>
>>71954490
>>71954451
>>71954425
>>71954268
>>71954105
>>71954020
>>71953906
>>71953334
>Anonymous (ID: KBQiMKoX) 04/24/16(Sun)17:49:21 No.71953
>>71953023
>>71952985
>>71952505
>>71952178
>>71950903
>>71949712
You guys realize Scalia isn't white right? I though /pol/ doesn't like non-whites in power.
>>
>>71954425
Who the fuck let you out of your kek shed?
>>
>>71954268
>Executive Orders

Nyet. That's not how it works here. It would get shot down in the courts before we had a chance to shoot ATF agents down for comically attempting to seize 300,000,000 firearms.
>>
>>71954268

>he "studies" US law
>thinks an exec order can supersede the constitution

m8. This is worse bait than if I mentioned Malmö
>>
>>71953560
almost makes me want to vote for her count mom. almost.
>>
>>71954425
Americans should stop talking about American politics like they know how it works. You live in the most free nation you don't need to worry about politics.
>>
>>71954578
? Scalia was Italian. Not exactly Aryan but not a mud blood.
>>
>>71955330
He was Sicilian. And although he wasn't white Hitler actually did consider them Aryan because they were allied, but we all know they aren't white

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
>>
>>71954940

I'm not saying that an exec. law would supersede the constitution, but you know as well as I do that some form of gun control can be implemented through it. Look at Obama's recent executive orders, for example.
>>
>>71954940
>executive order can't override consitution
>gun control passed in new york
Ok you're a bad troll.
>>
>>71955593
Yea, a straight ban is out, but the supreme court has upheld that magazine restrictions and such are constitutional. I'm expecting a repeat of the '94 assault weapons ban if a democrat gets in
>>
My hatred for Shillary and her witch daughter just increased.

They basically admitted to whacking Scalia.
>>
>>71946984

Cruz is an unlikeable piece of shit and Kasuck is plain as vanilla.

Rubio and Bush were the only Trump rivals that could have stood a chance against Hillary.
>>
File: ameriflague.gif (3 MB, 400x244) Image search: [Google]
ameriflague.gif
3 MB, 400x244
>>71946557
im not worried. either nothing happens, or my door gets kicked in in the middle of the night and i commit suicide by cop. either way, whatever
>mfw
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.