[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long till white people are a minority in america?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Family_Portraits.jpg (193 KB, 560x277) Image search: [Google]
Family_Portraits.jpg
193 KB, 560x277
>>
About tree fiddy
>>
Why are you so concerned about white people becoming a minority? Why does it matter?

Could it be because that minorities get treated like shit compared to the people in the majority?

Hmm...
>>
>>71945860
/Threads : all
>>
>>71945349
race specific bio weapons
>>
>>71945349
we already are
>>
>>71945349

>in America

Why the fuck do you only care about America? White European descendants are already a minority, have been for a long time. You aren't even the majority of Americans any more since hispanics, turks, armanians, EVERYONE who isn't black is written down as white.

The real number of white people in america is far, far lower than 63%. Which is why the country is going to shit.
>>
File: 1457044342923.jpg (122 KB, 389x643) Image search: [Google]
1457044342923.jpg
122 KB, 389x643
>>71945943
Whites have the original sin, if they ever become a minority, other races won't be as merciful as we are.

See: Africa
>>
>>71945943
get out
>>
>>71946366

I can't even tell whether that image is satire any more
>>
File: america white minority.jpg (74 KB, 280x318) Image search: [Google]
america white minority.jpg
74 KB, 280x318
>>71945349
About 27 years.
>>
>>71945943

I'm part of the white minority in a majority black country.

Unlike blacks in the US, we are not treated as a protected class or get special treatment. The opposite is in fact true. There are national laws in place here which virtually exclude white men from the labor market.

If people apply for a job with the same qualifications, white men are only considered for the jobs after black people, indians, coloreds and the disabled. In many companies there are positions available that have been vacant for years, because it is reserved for black people and they cannot find any candidates.

Can you imagine if jobs were reserved by law for white people in the US right now?

Our president and other politicians openly sang a song caleld "kill the boer". Can you imagine if Bush sang "kill the nigger" at his rallies?

This is what happens when whites become a minority, the new rulers will not be as benevolent.
>>
>>71945943
Self-preservation is like the number one rule of biological life, and procreation of your own is the second.
What a stupid question u ask
>>
>>71945943
>why is dying out a bad thing? you some kind of raciss?
>>
>>71945349
I strongly suspect that USA may be 49% White now in reality.

When you take in to account that there's probably MUCH more than the claimed 11 million illegals (could be as high as 30-40 million) and that the US census counts Arabs, Jews and many Latinos as White you'll realize that it's border line right now.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.