[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Fortune Tellers still a thing in 2016? I was walking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Why are Fortune Tellers still a thing in 2016? I was walking around doing errands in my neighborhood today and on a block there was a butcher shop, market, barbershop and fortune teller all open. How the fuck are these things profitable where they can be run like a business in the streets?
>>
SOME
>>
FUCKING
>>
STARS
>>
>>71944607
Dude, I when I was in Vegas, there were still people flocking to the guy with the three card monte.

It's because people are fucking idiots, and reading some shit on /pol/ makes you realize that very quickly.
>>
>>71944876
*tips fedora*

The Bible can be used to predict the future.
>>
>>71944876
I vaguely remember as a kid in the late 80's my dad taking me to Harlem, walking around, finding a 3 card monte table back when NYC was still a shithole and losing like $100. He called everyone at the table niggers (hes slavic from Croatia originally so he speaks his mind) picked me up and ran and made me swear to tell my mom that we were at the park.
>>
>>71944993
The Bible can predict some things as you can see now we are at the end of times with all the degeneracy
>>
>>71945408
Therefore, fortune tellers are not, in fact, full of shit and anyone that says otherwise is a fedora tipping nerd loser.
>>
File: 1461445057965.jpg (54 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1461445057965.jpg
54 KB, 750x750
>>71944993
the bible is really fucking scary if you read too into some things

especially if you like in a heathen town like new york

>tfw god turns u into salt
>>
>>71945689
Fortune tellers don't draw their visions from the Bible but from demonic sources.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.