[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we explain the fact that many homosexuals seem to adopt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: img.jpg (633 KB, 911x1053) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
633 KB, 911x1053
How do we explain the fact that many homosexuals seem to adopt speech patterns typical of the opposite sex?
>>
fags are really fucked in the head
>>
homosexuals are disgust, should not be allowed. They disrupt family and are of grate concern to children.
>>
>>71944173
They're faggots.
>>
>>71944211
Lesbians do it too. I have a lesbian aunt and she talks like a dude
>>
Theyre cosplaying a gender

Sad fact, the fuccboi on the left goes by Argie and ruined himself with fake tits and a complete trash look
>>
>>71944173

Gay here. A lisp is really a side effect of having a lot of dick in your mouth.
>>
>>71944173
Because gays thrive off of attention, you hear a guy with a normal voice you don't think twice about it, you see a guy with a woman voice you pay some sort of attention to it
>>
>>71944173
It's a genetic defect, homosexuals are inbred degenerates.
>>
>>71944399
i work with a dyke and she's always like "dude what's up" and "bro i got laid this weekend" and of course i play along with it but wtf ur not a guy stop trying to be one. homosexuals are the worst.
>>
>>71944173

Male homosexuals have more estrogen than the typical male and female homosexuals have more testosterone than the typical female. /thread
>>
>>71944350
Ahmed, please learn the King's English before you try posting on our respectable Western forums.
>>
>>71944173
Because it's a mental illness.

There's research where you can see fags tend to have "feminized" brains.
>>
>>71944708
>Male homosexuals have more estrogen than the typical male and female homosexuals have more testosterone than the typical female. /thread
>"/thread"-ing your own post
>"/thread"-ing your post when you failed to provide a link that shows this to be anything more than a claim you pulled out of your ass
>>
>>71944708
faggots still have less estrogen than women, yet act more feminine than them
>>
>>71944173
It's in the hormonal profile.

Gays are either hyperfeminine, or hypermasculine. This is really noticeable in the face. Look at how weak their facial bones are, no chin / browridge, poor beard growth, no muscle mass.

On the other hand of the spectrum you've got the bears, hypermasculine gay males.

I'm convinced all of this shit stems either from hormonal imbalance, or learned behaviour due to how people treated you because of your physique.
>>
the more they run from the opposite gender, the more they become them. Except their emulation is pathetic and ingrained in exaggerated gender norms (ironically). So really, homos are just fags
>>
>>71944173

Not the opposite sex. They adopt the speech patterns of children, because they are stuck at the 12-years-old stage of development.

Also lesbians aren't real.
>>
>>71944798

That doesn't mean a damn thing.
>>
>>71944173

>twinks

hnnnnnnnnnng
>>
>>71945082
>Also lesbians aren't real.
My aunt is a lesbian
I've also met multiple lesbians IRL and have no reason to doubt they were genuine
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.