[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I join the military /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: service.png (690 KB, 1137x757) Image search: [Google]
service.png
690 KB, 1137x757
Should I join the military /pol/?
>>
>>71944131
join the Navy if you're a plug
>>
No because you are asking. If you want to join you don't need to ask others.

>prior service 0311
>>
>>71944131
I was in the coast guard for 10 years,took the easy way out still get a check and work part time
>>
>>71944503

>0311
>muh special snowflake
>muh you know if you wanted to fulfill your duty

lmao kill yourself

only faggots who can't into specializations do 0311
>>
>>71945021
What's the easy way out? They mentioned bringing back 15 year retirement
>>
>>71944131
Why US has so many brances in military?
Theres like US airforce, US navy airforce, Marine airforce that each compete and make their of decisions on equipment. Would it not be easier to have one coordinated airforce and divide resources based on regional/theater need?
>>
>>71945930
I tested 92 on asvab with a 128 gt score. I could've done anything I wanted yet I chose to not be a faggot pog like you.
>>
>>71946461
tfw i got a 90 with a gt of 118 but all my friends got 96+ and a higher gt

why even live
>>
>>71946394
Efficiency in the US military? Good one.
>>
>>71946394
Navy and the Air Force have very different needs when it comes to aircraft. Navy has a lot more constraints on weight and size (carrier capability), so they need a separate procurement pipeline. Also the Marine Corps Aviation branch has a different mission than Naval Aviation, so they need their own aircraft that are carrier capable. That means another entire different equipment set is needed.
>>
>>71944131
I am joining the Coast guard.
>>
File: YEA.jpg (95 KB, 664x492) Image search: [Google]
YEA.jpg
95 KB, 664x492
i was in the same mind set as you i did resersh of all types and my conclusion is no its full of niggers ans women
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.