[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't south slavs join yugoslavia back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: yugoslavia.png (59 KB, 684x600) Image search: [Google]
yugoslavia.png
59 KB, 684x600
Why don't south slavs join yugoslavia back?
>>
I don't want to be associated with balkan niggers.
>>
>>71944030
explain
>>
>>71944301
Why doesn't the USA merge with mexico?

xD
>>
>>71944479
We are a different race with different languages and different cultures, yugoslavians speak the same languages (or closely related) and they are all south slavics
>>
>>71944301
Why dont you join the UK?
>>
>>71943967
odjebi burgeru pička ti materina odi pušit obamin muslićki kurac nigerski cuckolderu zapadnjački FUJ gadiš mi se svinjo blatnjava svi ste vi boljševička cionistička komunistička gamad
>>
>>71944650
>different languages
check
>different cultures
check

dumb thread m80
>>
>>71944686
distance
>>
>>71944746
serbo-croatians
south slavics
>>
>>71944754
ok then, what about Canada?
>>
My Croatian buddy at the gym said Serbs were the reason that Yugoslavia doesn't exist anymore. Is he right?
>>
>>71944686

They don't want us to drag them down

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/britain-would-be-poorer-than-any-us-state-except-mississippi-if-it-joined-america-9693240.html
>>
I don't think that anyone want's to blanda up again after the Bosnian war.
>>71944871
Well, Serbia was the main ''faction'' in Yugoslavia, and pretty mutch controlled everything
>>
>>71944871
PAZI TI OVOG SAMO HOĆE VIDJET NAS SLAVENE DA SE MEĐUSOBNO SVADIMO E PA NEĆE IĆI VJEČNI JEVREJU TVOJA GLOBALISTIČKA DIVIDE ET IMPERA STRATEGIJA OVDJE PROPADA
>>
>>71943967
Because they have different cultures and they don't get along well with each other.
>>
>>71944854
I wouldn't mind

We have similar languages, cultures and goverment interests...
>>
>>71945066
LOL Bro I don't speak that funny language what you saying?
>>
>>71945086
they speak the same language and should be able to take their differences apart for a yugoslavian commonwealth
>>
>>71945937
They don't speak the same language, but I think it's like it is with Portuguese and Spanish where if they speak clearly enough they can understand each other
>>
>>71943967
this was the most artificial land on the earth.
Even more artificial than USA and EU
>>
File: h387brbl.jpg (551 KB, 820x469) Image search: [Google]
h387brbl.jpg
551 KB, 820x469
LOL

Have you ever been in one of these countries?

Pic related
>>
>>71946491
I remember driving into Rijeka at 5 in the morning before sunrise and the lights of the city looking down at it was really beautiful by the water. Haven't seen anything like that since in my life.
>>
File: bingo.jpg (22 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
bingo.jpg
22 KB, 330x330
>>71943967
retards from all sides who prefer to give importance to religion and the past instead of focusing on future and economy.
They are not aware how lucky they are to be niggerless.
But then again they are pretty corrupt.
>>
>>71946072
the difference is way to small even colokvialisams are almost the same (same root) tho i cant understand slovenians
>>
>>71946072
Is NOT like Portuguese and spanish the differences between serbian croatian and bosnians are minimal, its more like spanish and asturian or Portuguese and galician

(I am spanish)
>>
File: Europe_Continuum.png (36 KB, 700x571) Image search: [Google]
Europe_Continuum.png
36 KB, 700x571
>>71947692
Exacly, its mutually intelligible so therefore a person speaking serbian would undestand someone speaking croatian
>>
>>71944737
triggered
>>
>>71944871
this is the second time ive seen this same sentence in 2 days
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.