[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/'s opinion of Millennial Woes? Has he taken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
What is /pol/'s opinion of Millennial Woes?

Has he taken that photo of himself beside a garden gate yet?
>>
>>71943767
Who is this faggot? He looks like he has serious liver and kidney issues.
>>
>>71944806
He does.
>>
>>71943767

they sound exactly the same as the woes faced by any other generation

>muh inequality
>muh injustice
>muh labour market
>muh debt
>muh lack of opportunity
>muh high cost of living

as though they're the first people to struggle. just ignore them.
>>
>>71943767
>Millenial Woes
who
>>
>>71945035
> implying boomers or gen xers have any of these problems
>>
Morose and unhelpful.
"I'll read from Wikipedia."
Talks about loving ones own people then says that England dwarfs Scotland in every measure of civilisation (it does, but that's not the point).
Scruffy and untidy.
Smokes and guzzles fizzy drinks as he talks.
Degenerate homosexual.
Was hardcore liberal but went right to try and find fulfilment since it seemed to fit most in to his insecurities.
>>
>>71945088
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLfhh63n0fWn0gXXKQ5NWvw

Alt-right youtuber
>>
He looks like hell in half of his videos. He should put on a t shirt without rumples and shit on it.

Does anyone know why he doesn't work? Does he live with his parents?
>>
>>71945724
>Does anyone know why he doesn't work?
Because the jews and the shitskins

Or something like that
>>
File: stefavatar_400x400.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
stefavatar_400x400.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
>>71943767
>photo of himself behind a garden

Is this supposed to be an argument
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (126 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
126 KB, 1920x1080
Based. Probably the most relatable guy I've seen on jewtube.
>>
>>71945724
Apparently he has severe depression so he lives at his dad's house, mentioned he was unemployed in an early video but later got a job at a charity shop.
>>
>>71944806
Liver issues? He's not jaundiced tho?
>>
>>71944806
>looks like he has serious liver and kidney issues
how can you tell?
>>
File: the chair doesn't go any higher.jpg (87 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
the chair doesn't go any higher.jpg
87 KB, 1920x1080
>>71945936
Fixed.
>>
File: Woes.png (176 KB, 507x488) Image search: [Google]
Woes.png
176 KB, 507x488
>>71946382
lmao
>>
File: fixedddddddd.png (389 KB, 1919x1113) Image search: [Google]
fixedddddddd.png
389 KB, 1919x1113
>>71946382
>>
>>71945936
What exactly are his opinions on race exactly? He's said some stuff that seems very far right.
>>
>>71946382
kek
>>
>>71946815
Whites are the master-race, blacks should go back to Africa and race is a large factor that determines behaviour
>>
>>71947131
>Whites are the master-race

I laughed so hard at that.
>When you think about it (softly smiles to himself) we are the master race.

Really he's fighting to save a ghost at this point.Saving the white races is,all honestly, not really the point. Saving the white races as weak and degenerate whelps (like Woes himself) is just not worth it, and since there isn't likely to be a change any time soon we should rather try and save what the whites stood for and what they gave to the world.

While I want my beady Anglo eyes to live on I'd much rather things like freedom of the individual against arbitrary authority, the rule of law, the scientific method, etc. to live on.

As much as I side with Hitler on many things, I can't respect him for the same reason Spengler couldn't: too narrowly pro-German rather than pro-Western.
>>
>>71947903
Cultural shauvinism instead of racial politics is cuckthink which lead West to where it is now ethnicity-wise.
>>71946078
Eye-lids, bags and lines in particular areas, skin.
>>
File: image.jpg (639 KB, 1199x2565) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
639 KB, 1199x2565
Ah, i was looking for a while but i found it.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.