[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fellow brethren, state your opinions on the results of the parlamentary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: izbori-glasanje[1].jpg (38 KB, 900x608) Image search: [Google]
izbori-glasanje[1].jpg
38 KB, 900x608
Fellow brethren, state your opinions on the results of the parlamentary elections
>>
>voteing pro eu
You guys are just as cucked as Austria
>>
>>71943892
still not as many gypsies and turk roaches as in austria
>>
>>71944495
Then why the pro EU?
>>
>>71945152
sucking up to the politically non-informed citizens(farmers, retired people, etc.) won them the elections with >50%, and thus the winning party can do anything they want
>>
>>71945669

but the radical party is in parliament right?
>>
>>71945152
sucking up to the politically uninformed citizens(farmers, retired people, etc.) won them the elections with >50%, and thus the winning party can do anything they want, including selling government owned property and munching Merkel's carpet
>>
>>71945761
yes, but the most popular right-wing party has 10% of the votes
>>
>>71945867

Makes me cry. The EU is run by SAME PEOPLE who bombed the shit out of serbia and ripped her heart from her. Germany was the main driver behind the bombing. Serbia needs another Gavrillo!
>>
>>71946346
serbia needs to be annihilated if we're so stupid to vote for the same fucktard 2x in a row with >50%
>>
>>71946529

if Russia goes to war with EU, I am fighting for Russia
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.