[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
disgusting tranny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: mqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 320x180
So apparently there is this really disgusting tranny that is becoming popular on youtube. This disgusting thing thinks its okay to fool straight men into thinking that its a woman.
The comments section is full of SJW cancer saying how wondering this disgusting thing is.
Is /pol/ aware of this cancer?

https://youtu.be/9qUq33Dhwak
>>
>Unzips pants
>>
>>71943614
Remember: Trannies are trash.
>>
>>71945126
I know that they are. but the SJW cancer in the comments section and the level of support this disgusting subhuman is getting is incredibly disturbing.
>>
>>71945330
>SJW cancer in the comments section and the level of support this disgusting subhuman is getting is incredibly disturbing
I see that a lot of youtube videos.But, the youth is becoming more liberal due to indoctrination.Youtube and television being the major offenders.
>>
>>71943614
Holy fuck, this one is so obvious. Who is it fooling, drunk people in dark pubs?
>>
>>71943614
i dont care what a person does with their own time and body, but deliberately deceiving people is fucked. i would say take this to /b/ but those faggots would probably just fap to it and move on
>>
>>71945888
Dark clubs I think. I could only stomach a couple of this creature's videos.
>>
>>71945971
I wouldn't worry. My question if i met him would be, "Uh...are you a dude?"

He's not fooling anyone.
>>
>>71945971
it is fucked. and when the guy gets upset and wants to beat the crap out of him, all the women commenters think the person this tranny came onto is a jerk for some reason.....
>>
File: 13583478246.png (54 KB, 215x261) Image search: [Google]
13583478246.png
54 KB, 215x261
>>71943614

Everyone should be posting derogatory comments. Echo chambers are breeding grounds for SJW scum. Just state your distaste. Who better to remind them that the internet isn't their safe space?
>>
>>71946460
thats what i've been doing. hopefully others will point out their disgust as well.
>>
The sad thing is that even if I were to tell the person that they do not pass and are mentally ill, I'd be dismissed as a petty troll and bully by hundreds of people who are desperate to feel like good people.
>>
>>71945044
>unzips pants
Don't you mean dick?
>>
>>71946882
who cares. you can't reason with such people. the point is to get them to abandon media platforms.

you might also redpill the odd person here and there.
>>
>>71947151
Very much this. I'm a seasoned war veteran that has fought hundreds of battles in TYT and Laci Green video comments. The best defense is a good offense, fight them on their own turf.
>>
>>71947651
Yep. Two really good examples where the sources have been utterly discredited and only the most fanatical still follow and believe.
>>
>>71943614
Hooray for rampant tranny suicide. Trannies are not human. They are lower than shit
>>
>>71943614
you do realize you posting this is spreading cancer right? I never heard of this guy and here you are spreading degeneracy
>>
>>71949004
youtube is allowing this cancer to spread. I'm pointing out the degeneracy and advocating fighting against it.
>>
>>71943614
>disgusting thing thinks its okay to fool straight men into thinking that its a woman
This is probably part of its fetish.
>>
File: 1452102652197.gif (2 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1452102652197.gif
2 MB, 540x540
>>71947651

I've shitposted for hours on 4chan but I would never even approach normie waters like Facejew and Boobtube. There's such a pervasive stupidity level it's hard to argue with people because it really seem they're too fucking stupid to parse sentences let alone arguments.

Kudos to you, keyboard warrior.
>>
>>71949188
then downvote it and move on. stop giving shit like this attention. ignore it and encourage others to ignore it by not partaking in it in anyway
>>
>>71949662
the point is to put pressure to get these degenerates to stop spreading their garbage. otherwise it will be fucking everywhere and with little to no opposition.
>>
>>71946969
It's *unzips penis*
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.