[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wonder what he dreams of.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Salah-Abdeslam.jpg (27 KB, 564x752) Image search: [Google]
Salah-Abdeslam.jpg
27 KB, 564x752
I wonder what he dreams of.
>>
>>71942466
goats
>>
farting
>>
>>71942466
Pizza and weed

>In February 2015, he was arrested by Dutch police and charged for possession of cannabis. He was subsequently fined €70.[19]
>Le Point reported that Abdeslam used the website booking.com to rent rooms 311 and 312 of the Apart'City hotel in Alfortville, two days prior to the attacks. Police found, among other things, syringes, pizza, and chocolate cake in the room.
>Salah phoned a person named Hamza Attou, begging for assistance.[63]...The officers at the checkpoint were also distracted by the smell of marijuana, which had earlier been smoked by Attou and Amri.[48]
>According to a reporter based in Brussels, a spokesman for the Paris prosecutor's office stated Abdeslams' capture was made due to a combination of "telephony and surveillance".[99] A second source stated that suspicion was apparently aroused to the location after a person in the flat made an unusually large pizza order.

He also ran a bar that sold psychs
>>
daphné rosen
>>
>>71942756
OH, LOOK, IT'S
>>
>>71942466

Probably nothing. Animals dream, but Arabs are far below the mental capacity of animals so they don't dream
>>
>>71943895
A
>>
>>71943945
FUCKING
>>
>>71943986
LEAF
>>
Sucking cock. Apparently he is a homosexual.
>>
>>71942466
Sucking Jew dick
>>
>>71942756
He sounds like he could have been fun desu
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.