[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come it's seemingly OK to be a leftwing extremist but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 5459082_orig.jpg (8 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
5459082_orig.jpg
8 KB, 250x242
How come it's seemingly OK to be a leftwing extremist but the opposite is evil?
>>
>>71941506
Fug off fascid shidlord kaksoispisteDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>71941627
Your country is irrelevant and a liberal shithole. Please leave
>>
>>71941506
Don't listen to them. They're zombies. They eat brains. You don't want your brain eaten, do you? So don't listen to them.
>>
>>71941506
Because the masses have been brainwashed to believed that the right wing is evil.
>>
>>71941506
because hitler lost
>>
>>71941674
>Norway
>Calling others irrelevant and liberal shitholes

The irony is rich.
>>
File: 1458050939334.jpg (381 KB, 860x1115) Image search: [Google]
1458050939334.jpg
381 KB, 860x1115
PROPAGANDA
>>
>>71941720
But how? Is it because of the Frankfurt Jews and their cultural marxism?
>>
>>71941506
Society changes, its just better to be ahead of the social zeitgeist
>>
>>71941627
Posters from all over the world are using Finnish nowdays, what a time to be alive
>>
>>71941506
Communists won WW2.
>>
because the real redpill is knowing both are evil
>>
File: 1455652384561.png (136 KB, 594x576) Image search: [Google]
1455652384561.png
136 KB, 594x576
>>71941952
SAATANA SAATANEN, VITTUN VITTU PERKELE
MAEMMI SAUNA PASKA KUSI
TORILLA TAVATAAAAAAAAAAAN :DDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>71941895
> Is it because of the Frankfurt Jews and their cultural marxism?
That may be part of it.But, have you ever noticed how whenever a shooting happens, they usually specify that the shooter was a right wing extremist.
>>
>>71942000
and
>>71941895
>>
you can do whatever you want. non of my business. knock your self out. and comedy central is funny kinda like SNL is funny.
>>
File: csfdsaf.jpg (152 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
csfdsaf.jpg
152 KB, 640x480
>My uni is introducing mandatory "do not rape" classes for first years.
>Was sitting with a friend on campus and the people around us were playing the "privilege" game. You're asked a bunch of questions, and you get points or lose points depending on answer. If you got a lot of points you're least privileged and you get a prize. Got asked the questions by some pretentious middle class liberal faggot.
>Student Union is censoring all dissenting opinions on liberal issues
>If your opinion goes against the liberal hivemind, you get made fun of and people don't associate with you. They then have the gall to say that they're not like those extremist feminist out there and that everything they do is justified.

What the fuck is happening?
>>
>>71941812
well the soviets are dead so really all thats left to continue the lie are the americans and they dont have long
>>
>>71942354
They think it is justified and can't see their own hypocrisy because in their mind they are doing the right thing and being fighters for all peoples

Even on kikebook before I deleted it, I made a post at the beggining of the elction cycle reminding my friends that we should all respect each other for our political beliefs. I had several people comment saying it wasnm't the same for "extreme right wingers" because they would not "tolerate the intolerant"

They are a lost cause.
>>
>>71941506
>he's not a leftwing extremist

>>71941720
it is
>>
>>71942083
Left wing use feelings of good to control the populace, like in Brave New World.
Right wing use feelings of bad to control the populace, like 1984.

It's opposite sides of the same coin. The real difference is conservatives are concerned with the degradation of society to the point of collapse so they instill fear of such an event so that people shape up. Liberals legitimately believe that they can create a utopia where everyone gets along so they go around telling everyone that love conquers hate and they love you as long as you think exactly like them, if you don't see eye to eye then they hate you and blame you for being too bigoted and intolerant to embrace the changes they believe to be necessary to reach the fabled utopia.
>>
>>71943220
>The real difference

there isn't, at all
>>
>>71943409
I'm not disagreeing with them both being bad, but you're legitimately blue pilled to think there isn't any difference, at all

Don't cut yourself on all of that edge kiddo
>>
>>71942880
>a fucking leaf
it checks out
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.