[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Sun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1436822747280-0.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1436822747280-0.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
What does this symbol mean?
>>
I'm edgy
>>
>>71940913
>We wuz sun kangz
>>
It represents the black man's ascension to the spiritual throne of the Sun God, a motif found in most societies throughout history.

In short WE WUZ SUN KINGS N SHEEITT
>>
>>71940913
black hole sun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
>>
>>71940913
The solar wheel is an ancient symbol found at the heart of many sun worshiping peoples. It is the object of sun worship which is ultimately just another flavor of Baal worship, a pagan form of idol worship that is still widely practiced all over the earth

source: http://revelationnow.net/2014/11/30/celtic-theory-of-the-sun-wheel/
>>
But why do the stormweenies use this symbol?
>>
>>71941620
maybe because it has similar meaning to swastika?
>The genesis of the swastika symbol is often treated in conjunction with cross symbols in general, such as the sun cross of pagan Bronze Age religion

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika
>>
File: nosferatu-sun-still-300x200.jpg (12 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
nosferatu-sun-still-300x200.jpg
12 KB, 300x200
>>71941486
>The Sun
>Evil
You've learned well from your masters.
>>
>>71942595
I have a total of 5min of research on this subject so if i misinterpret something then I'm sorry.
>Baal God of Fertility, Weather, Rain, Wind, Lightning, Seasons, War, Patron of Sailors and sea-going merchants, leader of the Rephaim(ancestral spirits)
Later views: King of the gods

where did i mention evil?

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal
>>
Rebels©
>>
>>71942595
A great many things in Christianity stem from Paganism.
>>
>>71940913

The full extent of op's faggotry and the whoriness of slavic women.
>>
>>71940913
It's different for every school of thought, some people believe it represents a cosmic allignment between Earth, Mars, Venus and Saturn whereas others believe it quiet literally represents our Sun, it's usually a symbol of worship and knowledge in all cultures though.
>>
When you see it, you know you're dealing with Jew-controlled fake Nazis
>>
Black sun is a Luciferian symbol.

God uses light to guide the way and reveal the obstacles. Lucifer the Light barer misuses the light to blind us and distract/mesmerize.
>>
>>71943785
you don't know your symbols. this is Slavic
>>
File: estonian flag.gif (896 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
estonian flag.gif
896 KB, 700x600
>>71940913
It means you need to brush your teeth, Eesti.
>>
File: Ręce Boga.png (6 KB, 516x516) Image search: [Google]
Ręce Boga.png
6 KB, 516x516
>>71944227
Meh, i always liked Hands of God more.
>>
>>71940913
it means that some slav are too stupid to know history and think they're white.
>>
>>71944705
the irony
>>
>>71944850
explain whats ironic.
>>
>>71944922
Estonia is not a slavic nation. You are the one who is too stupid to know history
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.